All Comments on 'Farmers House Party'

by JustJimColo

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wwwilliewwwillieover 11 years ago
Thanks for writing again - it's been a while.

Nice story - certainly kept my interest! I see that you haven't had a new story here for a long time. Thanks for coming back - this was a nice addition - I'm going to start reading the older ones next. Keep them coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cream pies

I enjoyed your story. We are a life style couple. My wife loves to have cum in her mouth. I learned to enjoy cream pies too. She also will Lick a woman clean. She loves to swallow cum any way she can. Thanks Keep up the good work.

betabradbetabradover 11 years ago
Mmmmm yummm

This sounds like heaven to me - I would love to be the clean-up boi for couples. I also have fantasies about licking cum off a woman's body after many men have cum all over her and pumped her pussy full of their hot creamy cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I always liked older couples, I scanned the ads, I was 41, they were in their early 60s. I met, Sharon was rather plump, Gary, balding. They told me what they wanted, me to fuck her with him watching, then when I had finished he was to fuck her while I licked her pussy at the same time. I undressed, she was on her knees, I moved to her, suck me, she took me in her mouth, she was good, I looked over at Gary, his cock long but not hard, I pulled out and moved behind her, rubbed my cock up and down then mounted her in one long shove, she took it all and began fucking her. She was moist and as I fucked her she got wetter,i looked at Gary, he was stroking his cock, it was almost straight out, she was groaning and I felt my cumm rise and I said im giving it to her now as my cumm shot into her. I looked at Gary, your turn as I pulled out, lay down my head between her thighs and I licked her, tasting our juices, she pushed down, I lifted her so Gary could fuck her and I saw his cock slide into her. I find it erotic to watch a cock fuck a pussy as I lick that pussy, and lick I did, sometimes my tongue touched his cock and then Sharon yelled, im cumming,yes, yes as I licked harder as she pushed down, her orgasm causing Gary to come out, I felt his cock rub my chin, I opened my mouth and with his next thrust his cock entered me, I kept my mouth open as he pushed forward and I sucked him as he fucked my mouth until I felt his cock pulse and his cumm filled my mouth. He then pulled back and I went back to Sharons pussy, giving her a good licking until I felt her shudder again as her second orgasm gripped her. She did not realize what happened as we all uncoupled, Gary looked at me and I smiled and said how great that was and I gave them my number. I have been back almost on a weekly basis, Sharon now watches as Gary finishes in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

When I started experiencing extreme ED, my wife and I decided she should take a lover, she was too young to give up penetrative sex. We found a young man who was interested in a slightly overweight horny woman and invited him over. I should mention, I've never had the slightest interest in another man.

The night ended up being incredible. He was young and full of cum! But the strangest thing happened when he stuck his cock into my wife (it was slightly smaller than my own, but a huge head!) I started becoming aroused! Sure enough, the entire time he fucked my wife, I couldn't see anything, they were under the covers, I was hard as a rock sitting in the chair. I couldn't help but stroke it and when my wife noticed she was shocked! But before he finished in her, I shot absolutely everywhere.

My wife wanted me to get another erection and fuck her but I couldn't. Our friend had finished in her and was laying and resting. She became frustrated with my soft member and told me that I wasn't any good to her other than to clean her cunt. Wow! Talk about a low blow but the idea made my cock start hardening. I crawled beneath the cover and started sucking his cum out and while doing it, my own hard cock started shooting. I continued to clean her and then without thinking, reached over and took hold of his cock that was already hard again. When my wife tried to pull me up so I could fuck her, she was surprised I'd already shot off. That made the light go off in her mind!

I jacked him until he was hard enough to fuck her again and I got to put it in. My wife pulled me up where she could see my cock and we were both stunned to watch it get hard as a rock the longer I watched his ass pound up and down between her legs. It started leaking out precum and she laid there being pounded by another man as she stared at my cock. This time when he finished, I tried to get in place but my cock wilted before I could get in. So in frustration I started making myself useful by cleaning out her cunt again, then found myself getting hard. Now I had an idea.

Having our buddy get on his knees next to her, I got into position with my cock soft again but this time, took his dick in my mouth. I started getting hard again! I sunk it into her badly used pussy as I continued to suck, our friend getting harder and harder. Pretty soon he was sitting next to her head with me holding onto her shoulders as pumped merrily away, running my mouth up and down his cock. Wow! This guy was helpful for us.

I wasn't getting even close to cumming but all the sudden I felt his shaft and head swell up and I knew he was going to shoot. When he started filling my mouth, it made my cock shoot and I filled my wifes pussy, finally. We were all three overjoyed when we found what it took for me to be able to fuck my wife again! Because of this, he ended up moving in with us. We all benefit.

Almost every night he takes his position in the saddle and fucks my wife. Then she turns onto her knees sticking her ass up and he straddles her. I'll be soft at first but then when I take his cock into my mouth and start cleaning it, I started hardening and get to fuck her. We've found as long as his cock is in my mouth, I'm good for 3 or 4 cums per session. My wife gets to be fucked by me again, I get to suck cock and cum in my wife and he gets to fuck my wife and get his nuts off in my mouth!

Now days, anytime I'm horny, he'll let me suck him, no matter if my wife is home or not. She agrees with this as long as, I don't touch my cock. I'm not allowed to jack while I suck and if it goes off, it goes off. If not, I put my cock away after he's finished in my mouth. We all absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JIM WANT-A-BE

Love to-be Jim and do CLEANUP on all YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wizard

Love eating pussy while its being fucked !

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 6 years ago
Great story!

Hot story! Rated it a 5. Would love to be Jim at a party!

Claudia69Claudia69over 4 years ago
Good Story!!!

Really enjoyed story..

creampies4evercreampies4everover 3 years ago
Loved It

This is the kind of story that brings out a lot of fantasies. What a lucky guy to be the recipient of so many creampies from so many women. Just thinking about it makes me horny. To have one woman after another place her cream filled pussy on my face for a good cleaning!!! And then to top it all off he gets his last load straight from the tap.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER HOT EROTIC STORY

Really enjoyed this story..WoW...how lucky this guy was..I'm sure he was glad he made the trip... and I'm sure there's a lot more to cum for him

How_KinkyHow_Kinkyabout 3 years ago
My dream party!

That's one of my dreams, to be the cleanup bitch at a sex party. Woman after woman, plopping her sloppy wet swollen cum-filled pussy on my face to be licked and sucked clean, inside and out... and the occasional man to fuck my mouth and contribute his load as well. I could seriously do that all night long without anyone ever touching my cock and be very, very happy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJimColo@JustJimColo
If you are curious, about anything, just ask me whatever you want. I have an active imagination and along with some of my real life experiences, decided a few years back to put it down on paper. Id like to have a few more experiences if the opportunity ever comes up and enjoy ...