Farmhand with a One Track Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wish I knew I was being watched," Errol opined. "I would have gotten in better shape."

"I used to sit there with my hand down between my legs and playing with myself, wondering what it would be like to run my hands over your body," Karyn continued. "I always thought that it would look cool with my white hands rubbing your black body."

"The contrast," Errol sighed as the image went through his mind.

"Have you been with white girls before?" Karyn asked.

"Yes."

"Lots of them?"

"Some."

"My sisters used to talk about you guys that worked up here. Back then we had more help and I used to like to listen those two before they would chase me out of the room," Karyn said. "My oldest sister Elizabeth. Do you remember her?"

"I think so but I could never remember which was which," Errol confessed.

"I heard her tell my other sister Emma about how one of the guys coaxed her behind the barn and took his dick out," Karyn detailed. "He wanted to screw her or have her suck his dick but she wouldn't, but she did jerk him off."

"You know I remember some of the guys talking about that a few years back," Errol recalled. "I figured they were just bullshitting."

"No, Elizabeth did it, or so she said. She said she was scared because of how big his dick was. Emma said that she heard that all black guys have big ones," Karyn explained. "Not that she would know because she's the biggest prude in the world. Married three years now and she might still be a virgin."

"You're a trip," Errol chuckled.

"Well?"

"It's an interesting story," Errol said. "Not one to tell stories out of school but your sister - the older one that gave the kid and hand job? The word was that she did a lot more with some of the guys than jerk them off."

"Really? Did you..."

"No honey. I think she favored the young bucks anyway."

"So is that true, Errol?"

"About your older sister? I don't know. Could have been just guys talking trash like they do about fishing."

"No, I mean the other. About black guys having big ones."

"Oh," Errol sighed. "Karyn, I don't know what to tell you. I never spent much time looking to tell the truth, but when I was in the service I used to see plenty of brothers in the showers. Some were big, some were little and some were in between. I think because the big guys usually wave them around more that the reputation spreads. If there's a difference it's not that much."

"When I used to look at you from the window I would imagine what you looked like naked."

"I bet that was a lot better than the real me was," Errol joked.

"Do you? Have a big dick I mean?"

"Does it matter?"

"No, I'm just curious," Karyn said as she turned and faced the old man. "Just like you wondering whether I had a lot of hair between my legs."

"I never did get a real answer about that," Errol reminded Karyn, who then stood up and dropped her shorts for real this time, and after she looked around to make sure nobody was wandering around down there to watch her, put her hands on the elastic of her hand-me-down white panties.

"Hold it a second honey," Errol said before the undies came down. "Let me enjoy this for a second."

The old black man took a deep breath as he looked at the way Karyn's bush pushed out the cotton and sprouted out a little from the leg openings, the dark brown curls made darker by the contrast of her pale skin around it.

"Oh honey that's so sweet," Errol said before nodding to Karyn that she could slide them down, and as the full dense jungle was revealed he let out a low whistle and said, "You are a hairy one aren't you?"

"Too hairy?" Karyn asked and Errol shook his head because even though he couldn't see the teen's pussy through the bush he was aware enough of anatomy to know where it was.

"So come on. What about your dick Errol?" Karyn said as she fluffed up her pubic hair by raking her fingers through it. "Is it big?"

"It's okay," Errol said. "Never had any complaints."

"Can I see it?" Karyn asked, her voice cracking. "I showed you mine."

"Here?"

"Um - if you want you can take me down to the Blue Bell."

"I - I don't think that's a good idea,' Errol said.

"I thought you said I was sexy."

"You are honey."

"All this talk have me really excited. Will you take me down there some night?"

"Maybe. We'll see."

"Can I suck your dick?" Karyn said, continuing when Errol tried to speak. "I won't tell anybody and I think I can do it good. Please? Stand up for me."

Errol slowly stood upright and watched Karyn kneel in front of him and undo his belt, the dark brown roots of her blonde hair clearly visible as he looked down, and the old man felt the cooler air hit his legs as his trousers hit the ground the teen wasted now time in pulling down his boxers.

"Gee Errol," Karyn chirped as she reached up and grabbed the black tube that hung between the old man's legs, giving it a pull and smiling as it stretched out. "Yours is even bigger than the tractor salesman's."

"You keep doing that honey and it'll get even bigger," Errol said while Karyn lifted this cock and peeked inside the foreskin before dipping her tongue into the shroud, and then he moaned as the girl took the bulb into her mouth.

"Oh yes honey," Errol gasped as the farmer's daughter's lips slid down the shaft quite a way before pulling back. "You sure do know how to suck a man's cock."

Up and down Karyn's lips went as Errol's manhood thickened and lengthened as it became erect, and after she leaned back from the black man more than half of his nearly 9" tool was shiny with Karyn's saliva.

"Want you to fuck me Errol - please," Karyn almost begged as she got up. "I'm so horny - wet too. Not down at the Blu Bell. I can't wait - let's do it here."

Karyn took Errol's hand and led him over to a grassy part as a car went over the bridge almost right above them, and the teen pulled the wife beater over her head revealing breasts that were no more than handfuls as she fell onto her back.

Errol stood above the girl for a second while Karyn's eyes followed the black pole swaying in front of him, and then he went to his knees while pulling off his shirt.

"No - fuck me," Karyn sobbed as Errol bowed his head and buried his face in the teen's soggy bush, lapping her pungent pussy while she tried to pull him up by clawing at his shoulders until he gave up and knelt between her legs.

"You got it baby," Errol declared as he brought the head of his cock into the furry fold, and as he leaned into the girl she let out a howl that made him glad there were no houses around.

It was brief but satisfying for both of them as Karyn's pussy stretched out to accommodate his size, and then it was just the two of them grunting and their flesh slapping together as the old man's body forgot it ached and he humped the teen hard and fast.

Karyn came - her orgasm causing her pussy to contract savagely around the thick organ impaling her - and after she stopped convulsing Errol straightened up just in time and pulled his cock out.

"AW!" the old man groaned as Errol's fist stroked his stiff black shank while the thick ropes of his cum sprayed all over Karyn's bush, and he kept milking himself until he went limp and was spent. "Damn."

"Glad one of us was thinking," Karyn admitted as she looked at the seed that covered her.

"Not foolproof - not nearly," Errol said as he eased down next to Karyn. "I'm an old man but who knows? Maybe I'm not firing blanks."

"You didn't seem that old to me," Karyn declared. "That was super good."

They watched the dusk disappear together, and soon Karyn had started playing around a little with the old man, and soon the touching and kissing began to heat up.

"Thought you said you were too old to get hard again," Karyn giggled as she looked down at the long black prong her fist was moving up and down on.

"Honey I don't think it's a good idea," Errol said. "I mean I want to but I think I should use protection."

"I ain't afraid," Karyn said.

"I am though, and you should be."

"There's something else we could do - you wouldn't have to worry about me getting pregnant," Karen suggested, and as she rolled onto her knees and turned away from the old man and spread her legs she showed him what she was talking about.

"Darling that looks nice alright," Errol said as he looked at the teen's full buttocks and her anus which was surrounded by brown curls. "Problem is we don't have any lubricant."

"Father Bryce didn't use anything," Karen recalled but then looked at the old man's erect manhood and added, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Maybe next time," Errol said.

"Hey! We could go up to the farm!"

"I can't be crawling into your bedroom honey."

"No, we could do it in the barn," Karyn suggested. "I think we got stuff in there we can use."

"That's crazy honey," Errol said, and he was saying the same thing to himself as they made their way up in the moonlight to the farm's barn.

"What if your Daddy sees the candlelight and comes out here?" Errol asked as the teen dropped her shorts and panties behind the bales of hay where a little stump of a candle flickered dangerously.

"He won't," Karyn said confidently as she look over on a dusty shelf and grabbed an old bottle of Cornhuskers Lotion and handed it to the old man who popped it open while she bent over the bales of hay. "This is going to be great."

"I don't know," Errol mumbled while spreading the goo over his cock, but by the time he had finished greasing his pole and started to lube Karyn's anus with his slick finger his cock was telling him that he sure as hell did know.

"Ooh! Feels good," Karyn giggled as the bony finger probed her ass, and then Errol was telling her to stay quiet while he pried her fleshy buttocks apart and pressed the bulbous knob of his cock into the ring of her tiny orifice.

Karyn let out a muffled squeal that could have been mistaken for a pig's as the old man's stiff cock pushed into the teen's anus, and that squeal got more tortured as he pushed more of his massive black manhood into her rectum, but she kept leaning back into his cock in response as it impaled her.

"Oh yeah!" Errol muttered as he grabbed Karyn by her fleshy hips and began thrusting more and more of him into her steaming orifice while he snorted like a bull rhythmically, and the old fellow lasted much longer this time.

The ending was better too for Errol as well because this time as he felt his orgasm near he was able to relax, enjoying both the feeling of cumming as well as Karyn's sigh as his warm sap soothed her ravaged bowels.

"Ooh that was really good too!" Karyn exclaimed in a stage whisper, explaining that she had gotten herself off too in the process, and Errol quickly killed the candle before it was detected or they set the barn on fire.

"Can't see nothing but our smiles," Karyn opined after she got up from the bales of hay and brushed herself off before facing the workman and whispered. "What did you like better - my pussy or my ass?"

"Ssh!" Errol said as he heard footsteps outside the barn, and the two of them dove behind the hay just before the creaky door opened, with Errol covering Karyn's mouth and practically laying on top of her.

There was a lantern next to the door, and Errol knew that if it got lit up they would probably get seen, but apparently whoever it was didn't want to be seen either.

"Damn," said the voice from over near the shelf, a voice they both recognized as Karyn's father. "It was just there last week."

A indecipherable mumble followed, and then Mr. Chapman's voice returned, saying, "Well, there's no way in hell I can take it without that. I'll get more tomorrow night."

Karyn's father and a shadowy figure left the barn, and after they were gone Errol got up from Karyn who was confused and gasping for air.

"Sorry, had to keep you quiet," Errol said, and then he realized that Karyn hadn't seen anything or heard much - certainly not as much as he had.

"What was that all about?" Karyn asked. "What was Daddy looking for?"

"The lotion," Errol explained. "Best not put it back."

"What did Daddy want with that? Who was that with him? Was it Mom?" Karyn asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Errol lied.

"Was he coming out her to fuck Mom in the ass?" Karyn giggled. "That's weird though. Why didn't they do it in their bedroom?"

"Maybe afraid of you hearing them," Errol suggested.

"Was that really Mom with him?"

"Couldn't tell," Errol lied again. "Who else could it be?"

"Maybe Mrs. Porter down the road - Mom always suspected her of liking my Daddy more than a neighbor should," Karyn deduced.

"Could be," Errol agreed in hoping to end the conversation. "Either way, we can't be going back in here any more."

"Then we can go down to the Blu Bell to your room tomorrow?" Karyn whispered happily, and when the old man nodded she jumped into his arms. "Cool."

"I got to get there now and get some sleep. Long day tomorrow," Errol remarked before adding, "Long night too I suspect."

"My Daddy has a lover? Never would have figured him for a girlfriend," Karyn said before they crept out. "Maybe I'll peek in on them tomorrow night."

"You wouldn't want him doing that to you," Errol suggested and Karyn shrugged and nodded. "Lots of stuff goes on behind closed doors - that's why we close them."

"Guess so," Karyn admitted.

"See you tomorrow child," Errol whispered before heading down the road, wondering which one of his co-workers had been going into the barn with his boss.

"Be funny if one of the other brothers was servicing his wife as well," Errol mused while wondering exactly how much work was going to be done at the Chapman Farm that summer.

***

Thanks for reading.

12