All Comments on 'Faro Summer'

by Belle_in_south

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdover 18 years ago
Hoping this isn't the end!

The story certainly could end here and that would make a certain amount of sense, but I'd sure like to see the resolution.

Also loved your way with words A very well written story.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved It!

What a wonderful beginning. I look forward to hearing more of these two and all they experience together. Thank you for the story. It was lovely.

Voluptuouswbiu@yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Predatory Butch Lesbians not my thing

Sorry liked your other stories much better. When the butch states she uses same standard to rate her women that she uses to rate her horses i loose interest. When the girl states she wont be another woman in the butches "stable" (final chpt) just confirms butches prev stmt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not bad.

Not too bad. Good story line. Just didnt like bondage and roughness.

P.s i'm a butch btw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

"Please continue the story. Maybe her Emily coming back after graduating from school and coming back as Quinn's new vet?"

yungjoc18yungjoc18over 15 years ago
really good

oh wow one of the best storys on this site i reallly like it you need to do another one plz

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice fantasy but when will you so-called lesbians learn....

When will you learn how pathetic and ridiculous you look trying to imitate MEN. Isn't that the whole point of your so-called orientation, to NOT be or want men? But the only way you can have any sense of power is by attempting to imitate men. You do it in these stories and you do it when you dress, walk and talk. It just goes to show that LIFE only works in ONE way. MAN + WOMAN.

SeductionLoverSeductionLoveralmost 14 years ago
Ignore Him

Typical of an insensitive sob to hide behind "anonymous." I am a male aficionado of lesbian erotic fiction. I have read thousands of such stories over the years. By far my favorites are those that blend some dominance/submission with sensitivity and care, along with some seduction at a slow pace. Heretofore, my favorite on Lit was Almost Chance by noebode. Faro Summer moves right up there with it at the top of the list. Fantastic erotic fiction. Thank you, and I hope you will continue your work here on Lit or elsewhere. So far, I have read only this and The Wolf from your list of submissions, and I look forward to enjoying the others.

PAhornyPAhornyover 13 years ago
Good

I'm not into dom/sub myself, but I like the love & tenderness between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOVE

I've read this story countless times... love it!!! I would log in but it's been so long since I was last online that I don't remember my Lit password :P

Anyways, after yet another re-reading, I'm still in love with this story! Makes my blood boil. Good job! :)

Oh and, to other Anonymous prick... didn't your mother ever teach you that if you didn't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all? Why are you even reading Lesbian erotica if you're just a bigot?

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

That was great !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I feel

Like maybe.... NO I know a part two is in order

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You fell down

You were doing okay. Well written, nicely written, with a good, slow build-up. And then as far as I'm concerned, you fell down. I don't much care for the dom/sub business, even when it's of the gentle kind, considering it to be demeaning. But when viciousness creeps in, and the Charley Quinn character was vicious when questioned or thwarted, then the story becomes a total turn-off. Three stars for the quality of writing; it could have been five if the story had taken a different tack.

jaycoxjaycoxabout 9 years ago
Fantastic

A real life lesbian seduction, so well done that I could not stop reading. Fem/dom is part of lesbian life, in fact part of sex life, for many people. I'm glad you addressed it. You have a fine grasp of words. Write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous