Fascinated By Spanking

Story Info
A young woman shares her fascination with spanking.
743 words
50.5k
7
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers

"So tell me," Joe asked, "how long have you been fascinated by spanking?"

I felt by cheeks growing flush but I decided to be brave and said, "ever since I was a little girl."

"Were you a naughty girl and spanked often?"

"No, only once." I said.

"Hmmm what happened?" Joe grinned and leaned forward.

"I was at my friend Barb's house and her nanny was there. We played outside and when we came back in the house her nanny began to screech at us 'I didn't tell you girls you could play outside, now did I' I still remember how the nanny looked but I can't remember her name though. She was a husky blonde who always wore sleeveless dresses and she had these thick bare arms. I remember Barb telling me her nanny spanked her often and I remember thinking her nanny's arms were really thick and it looked like she could spank hard."

"So did the nanny spank your bum?" Joe smiled.

"Yes she did but there was nothing sexual about. She spanked Barb on her bare bottom right in front of me, and I was terrified and fascinated at the same time. Then when she finished spanking Barb she turned toward me and it never occurred to me what she was about to do. She grasped my little hands and had me bare-bottomed and over her knee in no time. It was awful." I said.

"So after that you started looking up spanking in the dictionary and playing spanking games with other kids?" Joe asked.

"Well I think other kids and I always played those games but yes it intensified then."

"Look how red your cheeks are! Soon your bottom will be redder though." Joe smiled and stood up and walked over to a chair in the kitchen and patted his lap.

We had been playing spanking games for a month, and I still had trouble submitting at times. The hardest part was starting the submission process. I couldn't help thinking "I am grown woman about to get a spanking. Here I am lowering my pants or waiting for him to lift my dress." This time I came prepared in a skirt so he would have to do the legwork. I lie meekly across his lap and felt him lifting up my skirt. He inserted a finger into the elastic of my panties and tugged them down to the tops of my thighs. I love this feeling. My bottom was bare for him to see and he rubbed it gently for a minute.

"Do you know why you are getting this spanking?" Joe asked.

"No! I'm a good girl."

"Don't be sassy! This is for all the spankings you didn't get growing up, hussy!"

I felt the first slap. It was a stinger on the lower part of my bottom. My pussy is wired to the lower part of my buttocks and the sorer my bottom is the more wet my puss puss gets. The slap echoed throughout the apartment. Then came a rapid series of SLAP SLAP SLAP sounds and the smacking commenced on my bottom. My buttocks began to burn and I started to grind my groin into his lap. SLAP SLAP SLAP! His spanks continued against the center lower part of my bare butt.

I felt Joe reaching over toward the table as I panted looking face down at the pattern in the carpet. I felt the backside of the wooden hairbrush gently sliding back and forth over my buttocks. "Not the brush!" I cried. We tried the brush once before and it was wonderful and it was terrible. I only like light slaps with the hairbrush. It is a cruel thing with a nice smooth wooden backside.

"Oh, you know you deserve it! Now you are you going to get ten strokes and count them!" He commanded.

"Yes please." I said.

I counted them off and at ten my clit could stand no more and I orgasmed over his lap. Joe stood me up, bent me over the couch, and with my panties still at the top of my thighs, Joe rammed his cock into my wet pussy and grinded away. He grabbed me by my ponytail and stroked good for three minutes when I came again. My cries for MORE MORE MORE SLAP MY BARE BOTTOM AGAIN! Drove him over the edge and he came too. The spanking game had ended for another day.

quagmires
quagmires
104 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
ptebadenptebadenover 5 years ago
Too short

I love spanking stories but I'd have liked many more details and so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful Story

I myself love spankings they tend to really turn me on except when Master uses the rod and then i tend to not get so turned on but wow what a feeling

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is my fantasy too

A sassy girl, a red bottom. A cute story. Good work.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

My Bottom and Me Woman comes to terms with her own anal eroticism.in Anal
The Spanking Game A spanking fantasy is fulfilled.in BDSM
Spanking Kenny's Wife Ch. 01 Kenny asks a friend to spank his wife.in Fetish
Friday Night Spanking She has her first spanking at His hands.in BDSM
21yo Works With Older Boss - Ch. 01 21yo works with older boss. Unusual sexual liaisons.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories