Fashion Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just stay there for a while, Collin," she whispered in that sexy voice of hers, "You're still hard, and it feels so damn good."

"What about your appointment?"

"He can fucking well wait!"

"Works for me!" I said.

The nifty thing I found about fucking a very tight orifice is that if you stay inside, even after a really intense climax, sooner or later the lust returns and so does the firmness. Five minutes later I was pounding Rebecca's tight ass again and she was loving every stroke.

Ten minutes later, I had shot another load of cum into her and this time she didn't protest when I pulled out of her. A thick trail of my cum began running out of her, dripping onto the expensive gown, mingling with the drops of her own lubricating juices.

"I think we'll have to get this dress cleaned for you, Miss Halveston," I said in my most serious store voice.

"Don't you dare," she replied to my surprise. "I want to remember this afternoon, and those stains on the inside of this dress will be my hidden memories. Nobody is ever going to see them but me, unless I wear it back in here for you to fuck me on again," she said with a devilish grin.

Maybe she wasn't bullshitting me earlier. I think she missed her appointment with that client, or was at least late. She didn't seem to care very much after she had climaxed for the fortieth time that afternoon. She dressed in her business suit, and fixed her hair well enough to pass for a "do" before kissing me quite passionately. "I'll pick up the gown Thursday then?" she asked as we stepped through the door.

"That would be fine, Miss Halveston," I replied, and she trotted out the front door after paying cash for the gown, and leaving a two hundred dollar tip for "the photographer guy".

As I said earlier, working as the only man in an upscale fashion store can be a blessing, sometimes!

END

12