All Comments on 'Fashionably Late (For My Funeral) Pt. 03'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHERE DOES CREATIVITY BEGIN

and plain stupidity take over. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FOR THE CROW MAN

this is the start of a long running series. You already have the characters and plots, twists and turns. Now all you need is an Asta. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43over 11 years ago

Enjoying the story, even with the occasional stupidity of the characters thrown in for good measure. Like they weren't going to kidnap Sendi at some point? But, sending our second rate gumshoe off to Columbia will lead to his disappearance in the jungles, or just getting killed, leaving Sendi to spend her remaining years in the arms of various other men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent story but...

Really! Going to Columbia to follow the drugs is so stupid on so many levels, that it hurts this story.

rebolzrebolzover 11 years ago
You've lost me...

I read these stories for a plausible tale with plausible characters. How can you have a run-of-the-mill professor who writes crime novels become a Jason Bourne or James Bond. Maybe one or 2 stunts...maybe. Not all the stuff he is doing. You have to make it believable. He never sheds a tear on the death of his wife. The CIA and/or the bad guys don't bother to kill him on a dozen different occasions(cause they would have...no reason to keep him alive). Ruiz's wife as a detective could never hop in to bed with a bad guy, it might jeapordize the case. The hero's GF is supposed to be a Hollywood actress and they travel cross country in a Winnie and no one recognizes her, so now he will take her to Columbia...come on! Get real!! You've lost me as a reader.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Amusing

But the protagonist alternates between stupidity and arrogance.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Ah yes insanity rules

He clearly has crazy in his fucking genes LOL

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Too Bad

It started out well.

Then it turned into Swiss cheese.

wapentakewapentakeover 4 years ago
Still enjoying it

I am sticking with the story. I have read the other comments and yes, the story does stretch credibility but it isn't intended to be real life. The story is amusing escapism and I for one am enjoying the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
1289 Followers
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...