All Comments on 'Fashionably Late (For My Funeral) Pt. 05'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
BETTER LATE THAN EVER

BUT THEY STILL HAVE THE PIPERS TO PAY. tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoyed it

brilliant tale well done more please

James UK

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Nice Fantasy

I wonder how long before harsh reality catches up with them. A change in Presidents? TU for posting.

trashmantxtrashmantxover 11 years ago
Great story

I love a good underdog story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I tried hard to make it to the end

but that Jaguar, Billy, Police scene ended it for me.

Alot of stupid shit in this story.

Very disappointing.

palfreynet2palfreynet2over 11 years ago
Make this into a movie!

Great story, riveting plot and the little asides were gold! The parts that reminded me of too many boring stories / movies were appreciated here. I suspended belief in the the South Americas but read on and thoroughly enjoyed it. Make this into a movie!

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
First couple of chapters were interesting

Then it got bogged down in long winded dialogue and improbable plot lines. The big point in this story that was the CIA's involvement. You treated that as if it was ordinary when, in fact, the CIA operates outside the borders of the US, not inside.

Another point--when attempting to write as an American would, try to avoid British words like 'punter, agro, and kerb.'

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
FASHIONABLY LATE

doesn't mean a no show; TK U MLJ LV NV

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
People need to get a gri

He staged in the US and used a few terms not standard - AGRO is not one them - gamers use it all the time these days and so do others.

As far as the CIA operating within the US they have they do and probably always will - it is even legal. on many cases now (Homeland Security has privileges never seen before), even so what they were doing was illegal and doing it here did not make oit MORE illegal heh.

It was a bit tortured but so were the character ha ha /groan - it held together well enough for me - I liked it and it follows a pattern from the author I enjoy.

Thank you

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 8 years ago
I enjoyed this story very much, this is my second read.

I wonder if Phoebe ever thought that it might be James's baby she is carrying, it seems as the time works out for it. I know, I am a spoilsport.

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Disappointing Ending

After all that to have the CIA, DEA, etal emerge unscathed was wrong.

Lector77Lector77almost 3 years ago

Verisimilitude was not the objective, hence its absence didn’t detract from the romp.

Nice amusement for a rainy afternoon.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES