Fashionably Late (For My Funeral) Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My God man, have you no shame?" Ruiz' voice woke us from our post coital reverie I hadn't even heard the door open. "Look at the pair of you, laying there naked for all the world to see, you could at least have covered up, and stop looking so pleased with yourselves, it's disgusting."

I pulled the sheet over us. "Sorry guys, I guess we just got carried away with the moment."

"That's okay, although I'm a little jealous of your flat tummy." Phoebe said, holding her hand over her belly. "I'll probably never be that flat again."

Ruiz stood behind her holding her belly with both hands and kissing her neck. "You look beautiful just as you are, so beautiful in fact I'm going to take you into our room so that I can admire your beauty in private."

"I'm not stopping you." She whispered to him as she walked to the door with him, still holding her, following behind."

"I guess something to eat is out of the question then?" I asked them.

"You eat what you want to man, I know what I want." Phoebe slapped his hand away from her pussy.

THE END

Post script: If you're ever in Grand Cayman look us up. We have a yacht charter company, 'Sea Eye Charters' that runs a fleet of six Beneteau 38's. Ruiz and I crew as often as possible, but mostly it's a bare boat operation. Ruiz and Phoebe are the proud parents of two and a half children and Sendi is pregnant for the second time. Yes, my plumbing was repaired and we are looking forward to catching up to the Ruiz's.

Griffin drops in from time to time just to make sure that we're behaving ourselves. He had a fit when I told him about this book but agreed that it would do no more damage to the CIA than other books that have been published by other authors

"There is one thing."

"Yes, what is it?"

"Just remember that when you write it you keep in the back of your mind that a lot of things can happen to yachts in this part of the world, especially during the hurricane season."

"I will edit it carefully." I promised him.

ENDS