All Comments on 'Fat Chance'

by bradley_stoke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PredatorSmilePredatorSmileabout 18 years ago
Fantastic Story ! Excellent !!!

I love this story ! It is so very much like my own tale. I am a slim gal in love with a big man. A big man who also happens to be bisexual and loves writing erotica. What a world !!!

AngamirAngamirover 17 years ago
Brilliant!

I think bradley_stoke is one of the best writers I've seen, let alone amateur writers, let alone amateur erotic writers. I'm shocked that none of his stories have been favoured by literotica.

Anyone who wants to improve as a writer, & also to enjoy a good story, read all of bradley_stoke's output.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fat Chance

I myself am a Fat woman and every feeling that was written down on this story about how she felt about herself and how she saw herself was almost identical to how I am myself. It was as though someone had saw the thoughts in my head and decided to put them on a computer screen. Great depth with feelings. Amazing how right on this story was from a fat womans point of view.

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeuerabout 15 years ago
Typical Prick...

Excellent story, development of characters, and descriptions. I wonder what Freddy will think if/when he finds out? The way you wrote Freddy just illicits a frustration at males that all women know. Thanks for a great ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fatima wanted some more pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous