Fat Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. One guy did me. But it was pretty quick. And he was real drunk. I think he thought I was my mate, Nadia. Even though she's a lot thinner than me."

"Oh! Fatima!" sighed Ella, taking one of Fatima's plump hands in her own much more slender fingers. Her long thin arm was like a pale stick against the round contours of Fatima's arm. "You're upset because you're not thin, aren't you?"

Fatima nodded her head and lowered it. And then she suddenly burst into tears. They were silent tears, but tears nonetheless. Tears that came from deep, deep inside her. "It's not that I'm not thin. It's because I'm fat. Nobody wants to go out with a fat girl. No one wants to make love with me. Everyone looks at me and all they see is fat. Fat. Fat. And fat."

Ella squeezed Fatima's hand. "Don't be silly, Fatima. It's not what you look like that's the problem."

"Yes it is. Yes it is. You don't know, because you're thin. But I'm not. I'm fat. And all anyone can ever see is a fat person."

Ella wiped the tears off Fatima's face with a tissue. "Being fat isn't the worst thing there is. I used to have a bit of a complex about my figure too. I guess that's why I'm so skinny. And I guess that's why I fuck everything that moves. You know. Lack of self-esteem. I dunno. I'm not a psychologist or anything. I used to binge eat and vomit when I was a teen. Bulimia. You must've heard of it. I don't do that now. Too busy fucking to care, I guess. But don't get a complex about your weight. I think you look quite cool. Neat. Not classical beauty, perhaps. But you've got a pretty face."

"Have I?" sniffed Fatima, smiling wanly.

Ella kissed her gently on the lips, a gesture that seemed absolutely natural and unthreatening. "Very pretty. Nice eyes, too. And anyway what's so wrong about being fat? It's just what you are, isn't it? You can't change that without being a different person." She squeezed Fatima's hand while pulling a couple of cigarettes out of her packet of Benson's. "And I quite like plump myself. I've had some plump lovers and they're not at all bad. More to nestle into, you know. Not such a bad thing at all. You can't have too much of a good thing!"

The evening went by so quickly. Several drinks later and the bar staff were already calling last orders. "Fancy some blow?" wondered Ella, as the two girls pushed their way out of the pub, the street now dark and intimidating. Fatima nodded, not even considering the difficulties of getting back home if she left much later.

They made their way back to Freddy's house, and up the stairs to Ella's room. Fatima looked around her. The room was relatively bare. A poster of a pre-Raphaelite painting, a chair, a bed and a wardrobe. Ella bounced onto the bed. Fatima sat next to her, the mattress sagging quite markedly under her weight. Ella picked up a remote, pointed it at her stereo from which came the sound of a late night dance station, and she placed a magazine over her lap where she commenced to roll a thin small number, but one which Fatima could soon verify was pretty strong and heady.

Fatima was not gay. Well, not gay in the sense that she ever identified with the gay rights movement, ever bought a gay newspaper or even bothered with films or television programs about gay people. But when Ella wrapped her arms around her neck and pecked her on the cheeks, Fatima knew exactly how to respond. And her enthusiasm wasn't only because she'd had a bit to drink and was now properly mellowed out. Even in the pub, Ella and she had held hands and cuddled close, and Fatima had felt warm and comfortable. So now, it really was no big deal to kiss and cuddle and stroke Ella. And not just to kiss on the cheeks and the forehead and the lips, but full locked-on, mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, saliva drooling down the chin, proper kissing.

And then the clothes. Ella was so romantic. The clothes came off so gently. So discreetly. Fatima had already seen Ella naked. Only now, the sight was much more welcome. Freddy's prick was not pumping away inside her. And she could admire her small breasts. Her narrow waist. Her thin arms and thighs. The long spine curving from the top of the buttocks, castellating towards neck. Those swinging earrings.

And Fatima's own flesh. Liberated from her clothes. The huge breasts. The stomach that swelled out and hid her sex under its folds. The body twice maybe three times the weight of Ella's, and certainly at least as much flesh again. At first Fatima was afraid that Ella would reject her as soon as she saw how very fat she was. As soon as she appreciated just how very plump. But no! Her lips went straight for Fatima's nipples, while she luxuriated in Fatima's very vastness.

As Fatima lay back, mostly receiving rather than giving, Ella's body sinking into hers, she could see how much better a slim body went together with a large one. Ella had no difficulty in navigating her flesh. Able to get hands into her vagina, fingers caressing her clitoris, a mostly forgotten delight, while her lips and teeth mushed at her breasts, each one the size of her head. Fatima ran her plump fingers up and down Ella's bare back, enjoying the touch of those bony vertebrae, and wriggling with pleasure as Ella's fingers pared and wormed their way into the inner spaces of her vagina. And then vagina crushed against vagina, Ella's earrings once again swaying back and forth with her motion, Fatima's stomach forcing her into a forty-five degree slant, while her hands gripped on Fatima's bosom for support.

And later, Ella's tongue was deep inside Fatima's vagina, the labia parted as the fingers pushed open, while Fatima curved up on her back as much as she could, Ella's knees on her ears, Fatima's tongue teasing the small hairs of her inner thigh, her plump fingers tweaking and stroking Ella's own crotch. This was a new sight to Fatima. She'd hardly really got to know her own vagina, hidden as it was beneath her belly, but here was another, hairy and hot, smelling strongly, but a smell so unlike that of a man's prick but also subtly different from her own smells that she'd sniffed on the tips of her fingers. As their bodies rolled and wobbled on Ella's mattress, her tongue soon found its way onto the vaginal lips, and she gobbled away, strands of hair in her nostrils, saliva on her chin and the rich sticky cream from inside Ella splattered onto her cheeks.

Fatima didn't know when she became aware of the noises that accompanied their lovemaking. Were those urgent gasps, and occasional shrieks, coming from the stereo? Fatima became aware only gradually, just as she became belatedly aware of the stream of sweat coming down her forehead and the pool of sweat on her stomach against which Ella slid so smoothly, but the sounds were coming from Ella. And also from Fatima herself.

Fatima had never had an orgasm before. She'd never been able to induce one in herself, despite her many attempts and her persistence. Nor had she ever experienced one from her time with men. They usually got their business finished far too soon. But now, for the first time, she was experiencing a strength of feeling, an urgent melting, a spasm that reached inside her, a presence of ecstasy, and a pure physical sensation that at last felt like what she'd read an orgasm should be.

The sensation overwhelmed her. And when the two at last paused in their lovemaking, the sheets damp and ruffled, their breath coming in urgent exhausted pants, Fatima put her arms around Ella and squeezed her close to her bosom, her arms easily encompassing the thin waist and slender chest. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you somuch!"

Ella seemed a little embarrassed. "I don't quite know what you're thanking me for. It was fun for me too."

"But we'll do it again, won't we? It won't be the only time, will it?"

Ella smiled. "Of course we will!" she said reassuringly, running her fingers over Fatima's swelling stomach.

Fatima smiled. She so much wanted to believe it. Although part of her still doubted it. In the cold light of day, would Ella truly prefer a plump woman such as her to all the men she could have? And Fatima still thought of a man as the natural partner even though she'd never had as much fun in bed with one as she'd just had with a woman. But for now she had what she'd wanted. What she'd always wanted. She'd had her chance and she'd taken it.

12