FAT, SLIM and NONE

Story Info
Life is what happens while you are waiting.
2k words
4.45
20k
14
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
594 Followers

Life is what happens while you are waiting for your plans to come through.

This short story is told from a third person view. There is no actual sex in the story. It is deliberately told from a narrative point of view. No spouses, policemen or idiots were hurt in the creation of this story; damn shame about the idiots. If it resembles any time in your life, you really need to get a new one.

This is just a flash story

*

BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, click, click.

The noise echoed in the ears forever. The ringing started and just kept on.

Police showed up and found 2 bodies lying on the bedroom floor. As quickly as possible they were loaded in ambulances and taken away from the house.

I was called by the neighbors and informed there was a shooting at my house and 2 litters were taken out. I drove home in a mild panic to find the police were all over the place. I was stopped as I tried to enter my home.

"This is a crime scene, you can't come in." the officer told me.

"This is my house" I argued.

Lieutenant Turner, the detective in charge came over to talk to me. "Do you have proof you live here and a picture of your wife?"

I pulled out my wallet and showed my license and the pictures. He smiled when he saw the rose tattoo on her shoulder in the 4th photo.

"Finally you came to a picture we can use to identify her. We are still trying to determine just exactly what happened here."

"What can you tell me so far?"

"We pulled a blond, slim, white woman with the rose tattoo; and a muscle bound, bald headed black man out of here. Both were alive when they left. There is an empty S & W 38 snub nose revolver lying on the floor. We are not sure if only the man or both of them were shot."

"I can show you happened, will you allow me to be there to see it too?"

"What do you know about this?"

I did not want to disclose anything to them without the reassurances I asked for.

"No as much as you at this moment. Allow me into the house and to witness the evidence and I will tell you more. Before you refuse, I do not want to see the crime scene."

"You really can give us information about this?"

This was getting boring very quickly. "Agree and I will tell you all about it."

"OK, but you can not go up the stairs to the second floor or touch anything."

"OH, GOD. What kind of simple moron is this guy", I thought.

I put on gloves and booties, like the rest of the detectives had on. We went into my office in the back of the house. I opened a locked cabinet. "The first thing I will do is make 2 copies of the data on my hard drive. I intend to keep one in case I need it for any reason. You will get the other one.

This computer has one purpose; I keep important confidential documents in this house. The house has the best security system money could buy. It is set up to change recording dates shortly after I leave the house each morning."

"How do I know you will give me a good copy of the data?"

"I need to know what happened here today as much as you do. But, we will view your copy of the evidence."

I put 2 memory sticks into the CPU and keyed in a few commands. I hit enter and 4 minutes later the sticks had all the data from today on them.

"Which do you want? It makes no difference to me which one you choose, they are the same."

"I'll take the red one."

I reached over and pulled it out and handed it to him.

He shook his head and said "Make it the other."

I gave him both. "Choose one and put it in the port on the computer on the desk."

As he did that I locked the cabinet again.

"Punch in 'p-u-n-k-i-n', followed by today's date and time. The date must be 2 digits, for the month and date and all 4 for the year. Do not put any spaces or stray figures in the line. What time does the clock say?"

"10:32 AM" he replied.

"Behind the date punch in the military time, 4 digits. But take 1 hour off and add 2 minutes. Now wait until the clock changes to 10:34. Then hit enter. Just for the record that password will never work again."

The images started at 7:13 that morning. We watched as I left for work. The clock changed to 8:45 and the mailman came up the walk, put some letters through the door and left. At 9:03 Lisa, my wife, came up the sidewalk. She was followed by a huge black man. You could hear her as she spoke, "You have the wrong person, I'm Lisa. Lorena is my younger sister. I don't care what she owes you; you won't get it from me. You don't want to do anything to me."

The man pushed her into the house.

Next the view showed the living room. She was forced to sit on the sofa.

"...didn't think I'd recognize you, did ya? I seen ya downtown before, I just had to watch and you done showed up. I spent $450 on our date; you slip out the back door and disappear. You owe me. You can give me $1,450 to cover the cost of the date and the bitch I hired to replace you in my bed or I will fuck you for the rest of the day and take pictures of the entire thing. The first person to get the photos will be your honey."

He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her up the stairs. You could hear his words "...bedroom has to be up here."

The camera in the hall picked up on split screen. Then both of the cameras in the bedroom kicked in as he pushed her through the door.

Lisa was kicking and screaming the entire time. A few kicks were well placed. He tore her clothes off and threw her on the bed. Then he started to remove his clothes.

As his pants fell to the floor Lisa started to giggle. "Is that all you have to offer? Look at you, it has to be limp. My husband is twice your size."

She got into a real belly laugh about that time. He was really pissed off.

"Ain't no white motherfucker got as much as I do." We could see him getting really pissed. He hit her in the face about 6 or 7 times. After a big roundhouse she rolled off the bed onto the floor.

I reached over and hit pause for a moment. "Lisa was an amateur boxer in college."

Detective Turner asked "OK, but why did you stop it?"

"We need to turn the speed down a lot. I don't think you want to miss any of the next part. She went to the floor, on her own, for a reason."

"She did? That was one hell of a punch."

I slowed it down to the point that it was excruciatingly slow.

The assailant moved over top of her, he blocked the view from the camera. You could see him hit her 3 more times, and then grab her by the hair and pull her toward the bed.

As she was almost back up to the mattress you saw a huge wound appear as the skin and flesh on his right shoulder blew across the room. That was followed in quick succession by the same thing on his left shoulder; we saw the bullet as it exited on that one. This was followed by his dick and balls detaching from his body from the last 2 shots. Lisa was falling to the floor as parts of both knees blew out of the backs of his legs. He fell on top of her. Neither of them moved. He did not make a sound.

As we watched I said "Lisa keeps that gun on the floor just behind the bed skirt. ...something her father told her to do."

Lisa was cussing like a sailor; in slow motion it sounded like moaning. We backed up the recording and watched it in real time. All 6 shots took less than 5 seconds and then Lisa was yelling at him to get off of her.

"The last thing she yelled was "I told you not to try it. But, NO! You were too ignorant to listen to me." Then she passed out.

We continued to watch. Not more than 4 minutes later 5 police came flying into the room. They pulled him off of her and called for the EMT's to come in. They put him on a stretcher and started oxygen for Lisa. Her sickly bluish color soon faded to pink.

The detective and I sat and talked about how it was an open and shut case with the evidence I provided. The video was still running when I reached over and backed it up by about a minute.

"Watch the dresser." I said.

The patrol officer who was left in the room reached into the top drawer of Lisa's dresser and pulled out a number of expensive pieces of jewelry I had bought her over the last couple of years. He knew good stuff.

I quickly switched over to live feed and watched him looking around, and listening, then slowly sorting through another dresser drawer. "This is still recording." I offered.

Turner pulled out a cell phone and quietly ordered Internal Investigation and his Captain to get to the scene.

15 minutes later they walked into the bedroom and quietly looked over the area. "Patrolman, please come over here." instructed the captain. As he did the others surrounded him; he was cuffed, searched and read his rights. The evidence was photographed and placed in a bag. I was given a receipt for the items and he was removed from the scene protesting his innocence all the way.

I muttered "How did I get stuck with such stupid idiots?"

I provided purchase receipts and photos of Lisa wearing most of the jewelry to the detective.

The officer was sentenced to the longest sentence the judge could give. His wife turned over other things he gave her; many of them were reported stolen in break-ins he was assigned to.

We are still together and very much in love. She assures me that I am bigger than he was; and that I am the only man she wants.

It took 5 weeks, but Lisa recovered from the assault with few side effects. One cheekbone still hurts when it gets cold. We took photos of the bruising and laugh about the fantastic makeup from time to time.

Her sister Lorena felt so bad about the attack that she took care of her throughout her entire recovery. She had a blind date with the guy; he was supposed to be white.

Their father was Chief of Police in the town where they grew up. All 6 of his children are expert marksmen.

Numb Nuts who assaulted her is now a popular prison bitch. The guys in his cell block love him. They just don't like his kind. He made his money by selling videos of his rapes. He edited the tapes to make sure no one could recognize him. His once magnificent physique is now all flab and scar tissue. He has little use of either of his arms, his knees will never be right again; he can not walk or crawl without severe pain. He has to sit to pee. Lisa was right; he didn't want to mess with her.

He was wanted over a 3 state area on various rape and assault charges. After they caught him the police closed a lot of cases that were open.

There are 3 chances that he will see the outside world again. They are: FAT, SLIM and NONE.

PTBzzzz
PTBzzzz
594 Followers