Fate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon her walls were slick and lubricated enough with her love juice that he should be able to easily penetrate her.

Taking his member into his right hand, he guided the tip to her moist, steaming entrance. He gasped at the sensations already caused by this simple act before he pushed his way inside of her. Natasha tensed when she felt his member pressed against her hymen.

"I love you."

He whispered honestly as he tore through the barrier causing her to cry out in pain. He stilled himself inside of her, his member throbbing, as his love got used to the pain.

It must have faded away, because he felt Natasha gently bucking her hips as if to tell him to keep going. Gage gently pulled out before pushing back inside. His thrusts were precise as he tried to use his body to give her as much pleasure as possible.

Every time her inner muscles clenched when he would go to pull out, it was the most powerful feeling to ever course through their bodies. He continued to pump in and out of her, loving the way it felt to be inside of her.

She felt like nothing he had ever experienced. His hands cupped her breasts gently as he lowered his head to suck on her right nipple.

"Who's pussy is this, baby?" He demanded to know as he pulled away from her nipple roughly as he pounded ever hard into her willing and tight cunt.

"Gage! Fuck me... Fuck me baby... Oh god... My pussy's yours... Oh fuck!"

Gage smirked when heard Natasha tell him that her pussy belonged to him. He stopped pounding into her, causing her to cry in desperation, she had been so close to her climax. He slowly withdrew his cock from her, leaving just the tip inside of her.

"How bad do you want it... Tell me baby..." His breath was husky with desire, panting heavily. "What do you want?" His eyes glimmered with animal lust.

"Y-you... T-to... F-fuck... M-me..." Natasha barely managed to stammer.

"How?" He questioned slowly pushing his cock into the hilt before tortuously slow pulling out, leaving just the tip inside of her again.

"H-HARD! P-P-PLEEEASSE!" She damn near shouted, because as soon as she finished the word hard he was slamming in and out of her with all of the power and might that he could muster.

Natasha warned as she felt the pressure of her climax quickly arriving.

"I... I'm going to... Oh fuck!!!"

She cried out in sheer pleasure. Natasha's orgasm triggered his, causing Gage to spill his seed inside of her. He groaned and grunted, she whimpered and moaned.

"I love you so much."

She told him as he gently pulled out of her, holding her close in his arms.

"I love you too, Natasha... Always and forever."

They both drifted to sleep reveling in the feeling of fantastic love-making. They awoke the next day to her alarm clock.

Natasha was safely nestled in his arms, her hair cascading over her beautiful face. He gently pushed her hair out of her face so he could get a good look into those stunning eyes of hers. For a moment, he felt as if he had died and gone to heaven. The pure love for him that was proudly displayed in her eyes shook Gage to the core.

He kissed her ever soft lips goodbye, promising to see her before and immediately after graduation, before slipping out of her window even though with their performance last night, surely her parents had heard them.

Shit... They might have woken the dead.

_______________________________________________________________________

Natasha accepted her diploma with an ache between her legs, reminding her of last night's love-making with Gage. She wore a bright smile on her face and even though her heart was spilling with love, it was breaking knowing that tomorrow he would leave. She sat back down in her seat, watching her man get his diploma as well. He gave her an award winning smile as he passed her on his return back to his row.

They had gone out to a fancy restaurant that evening with both set of parents who were joking back and forth about how it was damn time the two had gotten together. Officially, of course. Her father was still glaring him down, having heard the way the boy made his daughter scream in a passionate frenzy. If he didn't love Gage so damn much, he would have easily killed him. But Gage had always been family to him, a son he never had, and he knew no better man that could take care of his most beloved daughter. Once he returned from basic training he would officially become his son-in-law. Gage had taken him aside before they went into the restaurant to ask for his blessing so that he could propose to Natasha. Vladimir happily gave it, knowing his daughter would be taken care of and most importantly, loved.

Matthew couldn't be more proud of his son as he sat there with him, Natasha, and her parents. The way the two looked at each other was quite evident in itself that they loved only one another. He chuckled to himself as he remembered how Natasha had once said that Gage was her boyfriend after the first day of knowing him. The girl was good, that was for sure. She clearly knew before anyone else that Gage would forever be hers.

After dinners with their families, they snuck off to be alone, and made love well into the early hours of the next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll come back to you as soon as I can..."

Gage swore as he held Natasha in his arms, feeling her body shake against his as she cried silently. Her parents stood next to his father, all three parents overwhelmed with grief to watch their children having to say their goodbyes.

They had known they were meant to be together since they first met in the hallway and Natasha declared Gage her boyfriend. Most parents would have shrugged it off, but not the way the two had looked at each other and had always looked at each other every day since.

Stubbornness kept them apart, but love could no longer be denied... It felt too late though... He was leaving... Her world was ending. Damn their children for being so stubborn.

"I love you so much, Gage. You'd better be careful in training... Don't do anything stupid... Or I'll kick your cute ass."

Natasha laughed although her heart ached with a pain she had never felt before.

"I won't.... Although I don't think I'd mind your punishment too much."

He winked teasingly at her before growing serious again.

"I love you, too... I have something for you."

He grinned as he gently stepped back; he watched her exotic eyes grow curious.

"I thought we agreed on no going away presents!"

Natasha pouted, although she was excited to see what he could possibly have for her.

He revealed the bright blue bow he had taken from her on the first day of school, the one she thought she had lost, and cried over. A new flash of tears sprang to her eyes when she saw the most beautiful ring secured to the middle of the bow.

He dropped down to one knee in front of their families, holding the bow out to her in his hand.

"I have loved you since the first day I laid eyes on you... And every day since, I have fallen more and more in love with you. If you say yes... And become my wife, I swear I will spend my days proving that I love you endlessly and always will... Always have... Will you marry me, Natasha Stone?"

She was practically jumping up and down with joy at his words.

"Of course... Oh god, yes!"

He chuckled with delight when she said yes to his proposal, taking her hand in his gently, and sliding the ring over her ring finger. He stood and she jumped into his arms, he held her close, and kissed her with all the love he had ever felt for her, leaving them both winded.

"I'll come back to you before you even know, Natasha. Nothing can ever keep me away from you."

After a few more exchanges of goodbyes to their parents who were all thrilled at the engagement, Gage boarded the bus with his best friend Ricky that would take them to their training base.

To be Continued.

12