All Comments on 'Fate Had Brought Them Together'

by Dinsmore

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AgenaAgenaabout 18 years ago
Great

A great story Dinsmore.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 18 years ago
Very nice romantic story

Flawless writing and erotic, interesting read as always, Dinsmore. Well done.

shotinblank55shotinblank55about 18 years ago
Great,Great& Great

First time I ever commented on a story. Dont know what else to say GREAT. Ill check out more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Totally Awesome!

I absolutely LOVED this story! Exceptionally written but for a couple spelling errors that can definitely be overlooked as the story was excellent! I would love to see a follow up story for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

I enjoyed this story like your other romances. However, I have noticed your use of stock characters. Your males are often successful salesmen, were in the military and have large dogs. They are great talkers. The women are also usually self assured and hard charging like the males. This one also had more grammatical errors than your others (knew/new and your/you're). I urge you to explore new scenarios. You have too much talent to waste it on writing the same story over and over again.

Regards, Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So Oblique and Non-Directional

Well, maybe it wasn't and was but once again came together magnificently and respectfully without calories or treadmills.

Flawlessly with only small flaws you quickly plowed through emotions and expectations with only small waves rebounding off the flow. (wow)?

Seriously Author - don't get a big head and please stay in current mode - as it's consistantly most entertaining with swagger and respect! With Very High Regard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Funny Looking Guy

Writing is good. Attitude shitty. I, and 36 of my erotic story reading friends - who have there own address books, happen to like the funny looking guy who won the last election. A bunch of us, so far, have pretty much decided that Dinsmore isn't quite as excellent as we had thought. You must be a fuckin' fool to deliberately alienate any part of your reading audience. Goodbye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
To The Funny Looking Guy guy/gal or other

If you actually read the story Dinsmore didn’t write that the funny looking guy won, just that a character voted for the less funny looking one. This is also a work of what authors like to call fiction how did you know he was referring to 2004? In a fictional America Hillary Clinton could have run against Schwarzenegger, yes its impossible but not in a work of fiction.

Besides Kerry, as far as I’m aware, lost so get over your insecure self.

Great story Dinsmore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Coincidences

Hard to believe that this really happens, but it does. I met a girl back at Myrtle Beach 'way back when' but justa couple of weeks before I was due to ship out for WestPac. We "clicked" almost on the spot. Unfortunately, I "had to" volunteer (a long story) for a second tour out there and that was just too much time away. But I still think of her every so often.

BobM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It'd be really great if you just kept your political opinions out of the story . We all know who the " goofy looking guy " is . Just because a person decides to vote for someone you don't support doesn't mean there's anything wrong with them. Other than that , great story !

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Most of the candidates in the last couple of decades have ben "goofy looking guys" but---come on! JFK of the Heinz family is a goofy looking guy.

As stated

RhomanovRhomanovover 11 years ago
Holy Crap!

So over the top I laughed my ass off all the way through!!!

Awesome!

Thx.

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Politics?

Seriously? I thought the author handled addressing the characters' politics perfectly. And the story was fucking HOT!

There is no year given in this story. The goofy-looking politician can play forever without dating the story. It enables the characters to agree on a very important subject *without* pissing off half the audience. I get much more annoyed when I read the anti-xxxx shit in other stories I otherwise love. As long as it's incidental to the story, I'll read on. Too many times and I'll bail on the author, but jeez...

@Dinsmore - The way you handled their politics was brilliant! If I can remember it, I am so stealing that trick. Hmmmmm.... What other flashpoints can be disarmed in this manner?

@Anon - Sounds like somebody needs to put on their big-girl panties and realize that the author seems to have a pretty good command of the English language and if the author had wanted to disparage a particular candidate, we all would have known. Besides - isn't it usually the *other* guy who's the goofy-looking one? Grow the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Everything is a little too neat and perfect for my tastes, but that doesn't stop it from being a very good and enjoyable story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
rather like the story; but

their comparison dating checklist were like "shopping for groceries"; It'd take years to come up with it so they come across ass professional daters.

PHD in blowjobs; so does that mean she'd served "hundreds"

Thank God; the first of your stories that I've read that Did Not contain Anal!

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Interesting driven characters -

So high performing and relentless -

But both needing the same thing and fates decreed from each other -

Great idea - fast paced as these characters would require - a real accommodating piece of writing -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sounds like it

I am getting sick and tired of trying to figure out what you mean! You are = You're.

Your is possessive "your book". see paragraph 20 . But you still write well. I keep coming back for more--right.

DinsmoreDinsmorealmost 8 years agoAuthor
then dont read my stuff

Sick of the trivial bullshit criticism about a spell check miss. 'Why I gave up writing for this site.

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
very entertaining

lots of fun to read the story

10 years later and it is still drawing interest well done Dinsmore

Do you ever wonder why all the critics have the same user name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good,But...

Good story but not as good as your one with the surfers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Happy

I am an old romantic and love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good stuff!!! 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous