Father and Son Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
A son and father are home alone.
795 words
4.14
57.9k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ocean22
Ocean22
12 Followers

The water was warm and, the sound of our bodies rocking with each other was euphoric. I never thought this would ever be happening to me, and now that it is, I felt like it was just me and him and nothing could hurt us. We explored each other's bodies like lovers. His cock was huge, just as it was from when I was a child. I felt it bobbing against my ass in the water, I longed for it to be in my ass.

I reached around and began to caress his dick, he did the same. I broke the kiss as I was slowly putting his radiating cock in my hole. I looked down at him, his head was leaned back and he was softly moaning. He was still stroking my dick, and it felt so good. His cock hurt me a lot going in but once it was all the way in we were both in heaven.

His cock began to pull out and in of my ass. My sexy daddy was moaning louder than before as I began to do the same. He felt so good inside me and I could tell that he would cum soon, but I didn't want him to. He stopped me at that moment and whispered to me seductively "I want you to fuck me."

"Are you sure?"

"As sure as I'll ever be son."

I got off of him and he rose to his knees. He bent over the tub and I began to slide my dick into him slowly. He began to moan again as my entire cock entered him. "Fuck me hard!" he said in a sexy demanding voice. I did as he said and pounded his ass. The water from the tub began to splash out of the tub but we didn't care, we were loving this too much.

He touched my hip and told me to stop and pull out. He turned to me, still on his knees, he said "I wanna taste your cum." He then took my cock into his mouth and began to give me the best head I had ever gotten. He guided me to lay down in the tub while he was swallowing my dick. By this time most of the water had either leaked down the drain or had splashed out of the tub. I had my head leaned back, with my eyes closed.

I began to moan louder as I was getting closer to coming, and he started to suck harder and faster. I came in his mouth and he pulled away letting some seep out of his mouth. He swallowed but I could tell he didn't swallow all of it. Our eyes met and he got close to my mouth and began we began to kiss, sharing my cum. When it was all gone he went back down to clean up the rest of my cum. He came up to my chest and began to stroke his cock in front of me.

He quickly came on my face and in my mouth I swallowed what I could and we cleaned each other up. We went to his bed, still naked, and cuddled. I whispered to him "Can we do this again?"

"Of course!"

We laid there and fell asleep in each other's warming arms. Not only did we fuck many times later, but we had a threesome with my best friend on other occasions. I learned that my father knew he couldn't carry me himself so he had my best friend help him, and in return my father him watch the entire thing outside of the window. I was fine with this when I found out. But that is and entirely different story.

In the morning I woke up before my dad did and just laid there in his arms and thought to myself how I feel as if now I have a deeper more meaningful relationship with my dad. I'm sure he feels the same way too. I felt so safe and loved while I lied there in his arms and I thought there could be no place on earth that I would rather be. I looked at him as he slowly opened his eyes and gazed into mine. We whispered "I love you son."

"I love you to dad."

"Let's go take a shower"

We took a shower and spent the rest of the day together after.

That was one of the best days I had ever had in my life so far. I still have other relations with men but my dad will always be there for me, not just to have hot sex with but to connect with in a way that most fathers and sons don't get to.

Ocean22
Ocean22
12 Followers