Father, Oh Father

Story Info
Daughter seduces her lonely, handsome father.
5.5k words
4.34
227.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charles7
charles7
71 Followers

I'm good looking, I have a very curvy body for my age with semi-large breasts.

My blond hair runs half way down my back. My eyes are large, steely blues.

Not bad, eh?

I'm finishing college this spring. My plans are to study law after that.

I live with my parents in a large secluded house, one store with a swimming pool outside. I love my parents. They are both lawyers. The sad thing is that the love between them is non-existent. In their law practices my father has been very successful, my mother not. My theory is that this is the cause of the brake in their relationship. Since six years they have separate bedrooms. They explained to me that it is because of my father's snoring. I know that he doesn't much. The constant hostility between them makes me wonder why they don't separate. It of course can be of financial reasons. I wonder whether they have outside relationships or not. A life without sex is something I can't comprehend.

I have never had a boyfriend though.

Why haven't I?

In spite of the fact that I love watching erotic, yes even pornographic movies, I haven't felt the urge to have sex with somebody I do not love. And somehow I haven't me the right guy among my friends. Perhaps am I too choosy. Or, to be frank, none of them have met up compared with my father Jack.

My father is very handsome. The only fault is a little belly. He doesn't have too much time for sports. And then he also likes beer. In principal he is very athletic.

His humour is tremendous. He doesn't tell jokes too often but he is very witty in natural contexts. I have had a crush on him for some time. It is very incestuous of course. But what can you do? Either you have feelings, or you don't.

One week ago it happened.

My mother went see her mother over the weekend. She tried to get me along, but I wanted to attend a big party on Friday night, so off she went alone.

The party was great except for the fact that several guys tried to get me, in a sober way. I think I had a few drinks too many. I didn't want my father to notice that so I sneaked in when coming home. From the hall I saw him sitting in the living room watching TV. I started to regret my shyness about the drinks and approached him silently. Before I said anything, I noticed that he was watching a porno-film. A silently backed out of the room. I didn't want to embarrass him.

My curiosity was awakened thou so I did something naughty. I sneaked out and walked around the house to watch him without him knowing it. Through the window I could follow the picture and see my dad from beside. What I saw made me draw back. He was masturbating! Then I hesitated. I wanted to see it some more. I sneaked back to the window. Even if the film was clearly erotic my attention was entirely directed to my dad. The first observation was that he had an enormous cock. He was with the thumb of his left hand pushing against the base of his prick from the upper side. With his right hand he was slowly rubbing the rod up and down. It looked dark red, maybe blue. I got warmer and warmer in spite of the chill in the night. The tempo of his strokes got faster, he leaned further back in the sofa. By this time I was quite wet between my legs. Oh how I would have liked to be there beside him taking care of the pole.

My dad let go the pressure with his left hand with which he grabbed a towel. A few more strokes with the right hand, and the shiver showed that he was coming. So did I. He sat still for a while, then he pulled up his shorts. I noticed that he had tears in his eyes. I decided it was time to enter the house again, with adequate sounds this time. We met in the hall.

"Hi dad" I said as nothing had happened.

"Hi baby" he said, "did you have a nice party?"

He was trying to hide the towel behind his back.

"Very nice, I'm quite tired though. Luckily I can sleep late in the morning".

"That's nice. Yes, you sleep. I intend to go to the golf course. I must do some-thing about my belly. I will be back around 2 p.m.".

"That is good. Don't exhaust yourself. It's a long time since last".

"Yes, I'll withdraw now. Have a good night Sally" he said and turned to leave.

"Yes, good night to you too" I said and went to my dormitory.

After a fast shower I laid down on my bed. Inadvertently my hand went to my pussy and I started to caress my still wet clit. I came again, perhaps better than ever before. It took me quite some time to get hold of my sleep.

As I woke up in the morning the house was empty. I had a slight hangover. I decide to have a swim and then lie in the sun at the pool.

As I was alone I took the bath in the nude. I lay down on the reclining chair, still naked. I realized that I was still horny. After a while I fell to sleep.

As I woke up dad was standing over me.

"Dear Sally, you should not sleep in the sun. It's unhealthy. You should know that. You are not a child anymore".

"What time is it?" I asked grabbing my towel to cover myself.

"It's only noon. I sprained my foot a little so I decided to quit," he said giving me a look that I had not seen before.

"Oh Sally, you are good looking" he stammered.

"You are not bad yourself" I retorted.

Suddenly I observed a bulge in his trousers. He seemed to notice my gaze and seemed clearly embarrassed.

"Have you had lunch yet" he asked, trying to draw my attention from his shorts.

"Not yet. How about a swim first?" I said feeling horny again as never before.

"That a good idea. Jump in and I'll be with you in a while. Have to fetch my trunks."

I stood up, threw my towel on the chair, and walked naked towards the pool saying over my shoulder,

"You don't need any trunks, as I don't either".

I jumped into the warm water.

My father stood there hesitating. Slowly he removed his shirt. Then hesitated again.

"I'll come after a while," he shouted.

"Don't be shy. I have seen erections before," I wagered.

He came to the poolside, turned his back to me and let his shorts drop.

Then he jumped in, back first.

I was horny like hell.

I swam up to him.

He tried to escape but the pool wall was in his way.

I put my hands on his shoulders and looked at him straight in his eyes.

"I love you father," I said embracing him.

I felt his protruding rod against my legs.

The situation was awkward, very awkward.

"Let's swim," dad said and tried to slip from my embrace.

"Yes, let's," I said and took hold of his prick for a short second, then let it go and turned around and started to swim along the pool. My dad remained where he was looking after me with a curious smile.

After a while he too started to swim with long strong strokes.

Five minutes or so later, I swam to the poolside, jumped up and sat on the tiling, my legs hanging down in the water.

In short dad pulled up close to me, still remaining in the water.

"Sally, as you intend to study law, you should know by now that incest is forbidden with hard sentences if you are caught," he said with a serious voice.

"Of course I know that. What can you do about your feelings?" I said trying to smile.

"Don't you know that I love you too, in many ways? Sometimes you just have to suppress them, hide them and at least hide them from others."

"What do you mean by many ways, dad?" I asked.

"Well, you are my daughter so I love you very much as such. But you are also a woman, the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I can't deny that you have woken up feelings in me that I should not have. It is terrible. I think about you, as a woman, too often, almost all the time," he explained with an embarrassed smile.

"Did you think about me yesterday night before I came home?" I wagered.

"What do you mean?" he asked with a perplexed expression on his face.

"Well, I just was curious," I answered.

"As I told you I think about you quite often," he retorted.

"Yes, but while you were watching TV?"

Now he looked really embarrassed.

"How did you know that I was watching the telly?" he asked getting red in his face. I had never seen him blush before.

"Well, I felt a bit dizzy when coming home, so I strolled around the pool and then when approaching the house I saw you through the window," I explained.

"Well, I saw you watching a porn movie and I also noticed that you were letting of some pressures," I confessed looking down at him in the pool.

Daddy turned around and commenced swimming. I jumped in and followed him.

We swam for a while in silence. Dad avoided looking at me. I felt excited if a little scared though. After a while he said,

"Sally, why don't you go in and prepare a light lunch? I will join you in short."

I wondered whether it would be wise to let him off now, but decided to obey.

"OK, I'll fix something," I said and swam to the stairs.

"And put something on," he shouted after me.

I grabbed my bikini and walked into the house. I prepared a mushroom omelette and laid the table in the lunchroom. I waited.

The he came in a shirt and shorts.

We ate, at first in silence, together with some beer.

"Are you mad at me?" I finally asked.

"No, dear Sally. I am only upset and feel a bit sad," he answered.

"Why sad? Isn't it wonderful that we know that we love each others?" I asked.

"Yes, but it is forbidden love," he said.

"Who says so? The laws are made to protect children from abuse. And to prevent children from being born out of interfamily relations. We are not in a situation where these things are at risk," I replied.

"You know, that a law is a law. At least you should know that."

"Have you never broken a law," I asked. "Speeding for example?"

"Well, of course we all do that from time to time. But this is something quite different," he decided.

"You are allowed to show your feelings, including physical contact. Where goes the limit according to law?" I tried.

"I don't exactly know where the borderline goes. Perhaps it is intercourse. I really don't know. Oh Sally, what are you doing to me? I'm going nuts," he said.

"Then why can't we be nice to each others without having intercourse?" I asked.

"I suppose we could be a bit more physical than before, only we have to be careful not to exceed the limits," he countered.

I stood up, took a sip of my beer, and walked around the table.

I straddled dad facing him and started with an embrace. It felt good to press my breasts against his breast. I kissed him on his left chin. Then I looked him in his eyes and placed a soft kiss on his mouth. He responded. I pushed my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues met. Something was pushing against my abdomen. It wasn't hard to guess what. My thoughts were running in my mind. "What should and could I do next without breaking the good start?"

Dad started carefully to fondle with my breast.

"That feels good, dad," I whispered.

"It sure does. Should we have another swim?" he responded.

He was clearly trying to break the new situation. Had he some regrets?

"Sure, why not," I said and stood up. I at once removed my top and then the bottom part of my bikini. Then I turned and headed for the door.

"You make me mad, Sally," he said to my back.

I jumped into the nice water and daddy was coming after me, still in his shorts.

He dived in.

"Oh no, here we don't have shorts on," I reproached him.

He dived under the water surface and after a few seconds he threw up his shorts at the poolside.

I swam to him.

We embraced.

I at once noticed that he hadn't got rid of his hard on.

I pulled up holding his shoulders and then easily let my self down, straddling his enormous pole. I was careful not to put on too much pressure on it. It felt so good between my legs.

"We are now moving on dangerous waters in a double sense," he said softly.

"I see no danger her, I just want to embrace you," I replied.

Daddy started to rub my tits. My nipples were very hard. So was his prick in spite of the water. I let myself free from the bench under me and descend under the surface. I got hold of his member and gave it a fast kiss, slightly sucking on the end of it. I surfaced.

"Careful now my love," he said. "I'm about to come right here in the pool".

"That's not so dangerous, is it?" I said.

What should I do with him?

Where should the limit come?

A thought struck me.

"Couldn't we go in and watch the movie you watched last night," I wagered.

"That won't lessen the danger, only the water element is removed, but OK," he said.

We both climbed out of the pool. I tried not to stare at his huge pole not to embarrass him even more. We walked side by side into the house.

"Put something on, you make me crazy," he ordered.

"No please, rather not. It is so hot," I replied and steered our way to the living room.

I switched on the TV and started to rewind the recorder.

Then I sat down in the sofa at the far end.

Daddy sat down in the other end.

I started the video.

We came in, in the middle of a sex scene.

A quite nice looking man was fucking a "lady" with oversized breasts in the anus.

"Do you like anal sex, daddy," I asked.

"No, I have never tried it, but I have never fancied it either," he replied.

"It's against my thoughts about good sex too," I said.

Daddy's rod was straining against the roof. I guessed it wouldn't need much to get him off. I moved to his end of the sofa and put one finger on the base of his penis and put on some pressure.

"Why did you do this yesterday while masturbating" I whispered in a harsh voice.

"It increases the blood pressure in the penis," he explained in a matter of fact tone.

"Thus it gets even harder," he added after a while.

We sat like that watching the scene on the telly.

After a few minutes he put his hand in my lap and slowly moved it closer and closer to my cleavage between my legs. I tried not to show that I noticed every part of an inch he moved the hand. Very carefully I moved my left leg further apart to make his access easier. It took him quite some time to get a finger placed at the mouth of my cunt. He started to do some very soft movements reaching my clit. I was completely wet by this time, and that was not because of the swim.

I realised that I was quite self-lubricating. This was nothing new to me actually. I had been that for long thinking about my dad.

As I started to come closer to an orgasm, I took softly hold of his rod. It felt like holding the grip of a soft tennis racket, so hard was it. I started to move my hand up and down along the pole. Where could I find some lubricant? I brought my hand to my cunt and dipped a few fingers in it. That was wet and nice. I brought the hand back to his purple rod. When repeating the careful movements the feeling was right. A looked at the tremendous bat and saw that there was liquid coming out from his penis.

I added that to my hand and his tool became even more slippery.

This went on for a while.

"I'm going to come soon," I said softly.

"Me too," daddy replied.

Then I exploded and just a few seconds later so did he.

This time there was no towel around so his sperm flew on the floor in front of us.

We sat for a while, just looking at each other, not saying a word.

"That was my best ejaculation ever," dad finally admitted.

"Mine too," I said. "I will clean up the floor," I added.

I stood up and went to fetch some paper towels.

As I came back, daddy was still sitting in the sofa with his prick still very erect.

I had thought that it would get soft after the come.

I went down on all fours and started to dry up the sperm.

Suddenly my father moved. I just sensed it because I was with my back to him.

Suddenly I felt something at my bottom. Daddy had managed to turn so that he could lick the cleavage between my buttocks. That felt good. I had all the sperm collected from the floor, but I remained in my present position. It went on for a while. I felt a new orgasm approach. That was beautiful. I came again.

Now I easily got up, pushed daddy back into the sofa. His rod was deep, deep red in colour. I went again down on my knees between his legs and took hold of the pole with both my hands. There were still two inches left not covered by my hands.

I brought my mouth to it and took it in. Daddy didn't say a word. Obviously he was exalted enough not to think about laws and limits to those. I softly pulled my mouth back and forth over the crown. Daddy let go a sigh. I thought, no I knew, that he was enjoying the moment.

"Now get off," he said. "I'm coming again."

I did not move, just the sucking on his dick was a movement.

Then he exploded in my mouth. There was a lot of it. I was so surprised by the cum-pressure, so a great part spilled out. I looked up in daddy's face. I couldn't read the expression. I think it was a mixture of pleasure and remorse.

"That was good," I said, Daddy's cum dripping out of my mouth.

"Damn it, it was too lovely," he said in a while.

He stroked his fingers through my hair.

To my astonishment his erection did not decline.

I climbed up in his lap straddling him. My cunt came very close to his erect pole.

I wondered whether this would be the time to take him into my very wet pussy.

"Sally! – The limit!" he moaned.

Obviously this wasn't the time yet. How should I proceed I wondered.

The phone rang. We looked at each other.

"I'll take it," Daddy said pushing me off him in a very gentle manner, giving me a shy smile.

He stood up and went to the phone, his large pole protruding in a lovely way.

"Hello," he answered the phone.

"I see," he said.

"No, that's no problem. – Of course. OK then. Give our regards. Take care," he said and placed the receiver in the cradle.

Daddy came back to the sofa and sat down. There was no sign of an erection left. His prick was just deep red and slippery looking.

"Granny as fetched a cold, so Ma decided to take the Monday off and will return either on Monday eve or on Tuesday in the morning straight to work," he explained.

Inwardly I felt hilarious. That meant that we would have at least two nights and the Sunday between the two of us.

I think Daddy read my thoughts, or then he had the same reflections on his mind. He didn't look too unhappy.

"The time is seven. Why don't we go to the Italian to have a pasta?" he said.

"That's a great idea, Dad," I said with a slight remorse. It had all went so well. I was scared that the interruption would cause a break in the proceedings.

"Should we have a short swim before we go?" I wagered.

"OK, a cooling down could be good," Dad replied.

We stood both up and walked to the pool, this time both stark naked.

It was nice that the pool area was entirely secluded.

By the time we reached the pool, Daddy had a new hard on again. Not a very strong one this time. He jumped in headfirst. So did I and we swam around for a while. I left Dad in peace this time. After a while I rose out of the pool.

"I have to go and dry my hair, and perhaps put something on," I reported.

Daddy continued swimming.

"I'll follow in short," Daddy replied.

The sun was still pouring down. The weekend had started in a most lovely way.

I went to my bathroom and took a fast shower. I dried my hair and pulled a brush through it a few times. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt quite satisfied with what a saw. My tits were very firm, the nipples being quite erect. Obviously the afternoon had not left me unaffected. My long hair looked like a strand of golden strings.

The suntan gave my skin a fabulous lustre. I quite understood that seeing me naked must make my Dad go crazy. What should I put on?

I decided for a natural white polo-jumper and a half long red skirt.

I also took a bra but decided to omit the nickers. After checking that I looked decent enough, I went down.

charles7
charles7
71 Followers
12