Father, Oh Father

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy was waiting. He had also selected a navy blue polo shirt and blue leans.

So it was to be a casual "dinner".

"You look extremely lovely, as always," Daddy remarked.

"You are the most handsome man I know," I replied equalising his courtesy.

We walked down the approach road to the seaside road. It was half a mile walk to the restaurant. We were trying to have a neutral conversation about Granny's health and about the nice weather. Very neutral indeed. We entered the Italian and strolled out on the terrace. We found a free table by the hut in a corner at the wall. We sat down at a corner of the table, both half facing the sea. A waiter came up, bringing two menus. We ordered a beer each and started to read through the menus.

We both chose the same pasta course with a lot of garlic. The taste was good. We ordered more beer. Should I try to get Daddy a little tipsy? After a few more drinks, I at least felt a bit tipsy. Had it gone wrong now, I thought?

Daddy ordered one more beer. I declined this time. I brought my hand on Daddy's lap under the table. The hand tried its way to his crotch. Daddy just lifted his glass and had a pull. His penis was not soft. Obviously he had a good condition. He was hard again in spite of the whole afternoon. His hand came on my lap. His fingers started slowly to pull up my skirt. Finally he had access to my pussy. He placed a finger on my bush and started to run it back and forth. I answered by starting to rub his prick through his trousers. He found my clit and continued to caress it very gently.

I did the same to his gorgeous tool.

Our easy talk went slowly more and more incoherent.

"Don't you have money enough to by yourself some nickers?" Daddy asked with a smile. I came which I tried to cover up by rising my glass and saying;

"Cheers! Daddy."

Daddy pushed my hand away from his dick.

"I don't want to come in my trousers, please Sally," he said.

"Would you like to have a desert," he asked.

"Not here. Let's go home," I said.

"OK, if that's your preference," he said and took out his valet. He signed to the waiter and asked for the bill. Meanwhile I pushed down my skirt and felt quite decent again.

I was sure no one had observed our little prelude. We started to walk home.

"Do you think it's too late to have one more bath today, it's ten o'clock?" Daddy asked.

"Nope, this time of the year you can swim around the clock," I replied.

We reached the house and went around it. On the terrace we both took off our garments. We didn't jump in at once though. We lingered at the poolside watching each other. I felt very hot. Daddy's member started to get hard again.

"Your cock looks terrific," I said looking at it hungrily.

His prick jumped and got even harder. Now came the dark red colour again.

"If someone looks terrific, it's you," he said. "Never seen something this beautiful."

We remained standing about one meter apart just eating each other with our eyes.

I think Daddy again blushed a little. That was the second time I had seen it.

"What are you thinking, Daddy?" I asked.

"About the bloody limitations," he replied.

"To hell with limitations. We are to adults. Even adultery is beyond the limits and that I think we have committed already anyway," I answered.

"You are just the lawyer to be," he retorted.

To interrupt the discussion then and there I turned and dived into the water.

As I came to the surface I heard the splash of Daddy jumping in after me.

I turned around and saw Daddy's head surfacing close to me. He took me in a tender embrace, our bodies coming close together. I felt his pole grope between my legs. I lifted myself up a little, my hands on his shoulders and then a descended slowly taking his tool into my vagina. Daddy opened his mouth to say something, but I put my lips to his and kissed him hard. It felt tremendous to have his rock hard cock inside me. I move slowly up and down on his pole. A strong shiver went through my entire body. I gasped. I finished kissing him. Again he started to say something. I didn't want to hear it. I kissed him again. Then I lifted myself off his ram, let myself under the surface, and took his lovely prick in my mouth. The taste of chlorine was a little bit disturbing, but I didn't mind it. I sucked a few times. Then he came. That was good, I needed air. I went up to face my father, water and cum running out of my mouth.

"I love you Sally," Daddy said. That was all.

He started to pull me towards the poolside. When we had reached the side he said,

"Please Sally, sit on the edge," he ordered.

I climbed up on the poolside and he, remaining in the water, came up in between my legs, making me spread them far apart.

He now started to lick. He licked just in the right place. I was wet all over, but now I got wet in another way. He continued to lick. It felt fantastic. It didn't take long before I came like never before. Every time I came with Dad, seemed to be better than the previous time.

"Oh how wonderful that felt. I love you so," I said.

Daddy came out of the water, took hold of my hands and dragged me up in a standing position. Then he pulled me after himself toward the house.

"Let's take a shower together. In your bathroom," he suggested.

"Why in mine, yours is much larger?" I asked guessing his answer.

"Out of courtesy to your mother," the reply came, as anticipated.

In the shower we washed each other with a good smelling soap, leaving no parts untouched. It felt so good.

We dried each other. We embraced. We laughed. We left the bathroom. We stood in my room. We looked at my bed. We approached the bed.

"Please, lie down on your back, Daddy," I suggested.

He obeyed. I climbed up on the bed placing my knees on both sides of his head my front facing his prick. By now the rod was pointing straight up. I lowered my cunt to his mouth and bent forward on all four. Daddy started to lick again. I took his extremely hard cock in my mouth. With my tongue I licked the head of his pole and I could taste his pre cum come out of the little hole at the end of the pole. I started to suck. My head went up and down. I sensed that his rod go even harder. It didn't take long before we came, quite simultaneously. We lay still for a while. Then I turned around lying on top of Dad. No one said a word. Then I rolled down beside him, and took his lovely member in my hand. A made a few pulls on his foreskin. He was still hard.

"How about a drink?" Daddy asked. "I have to have some rest," he added.

"Sure, even if your dick doesn't seem to need any rest," I answered.

"I know what I'm talking about," he said getting off the bed.

I followed. We went to the living room. At the bar Daddy asked,

"What would you like to have?"

"I'd like a gin and tonic, please," I said.

A while later Daddy was sitting beside me in the sofa, the tape recorder running.

A coloured girl was sucking on a small cock. The boy was my age. His hard on wasn't too good it seemed. The breasts of the starlet were sagging. We were with Daddy a clearly better looking couple. A thought struck me.

"Daddy, why couldn't we film our making love to each other?" I asked.

"That would be too dangerous, illegal as all of this is. There must be no evidence lying around. There is no place safe enough," Daddy decided.

I decided to let the question drop. For the time being.

We watched the video. It did little to change the mood we both were in.

I was soaking wet between my legs and Daddy's cock was again as hard as ever before. We put off the video, emptied our glasses and stood up. I took gently hold of Daddy's dick and pulled him after me towards my private room. I didn't even suggest the master bed, yet. In my bed we pulled the blanket on and were as if we intended to start sleeping. Daddy started to caress my breasts in a very gentle way. My nipples became even harder if that was possible. My hand wandered to his shaft. Still hard as a rock, I noticed. I dived under the blanket and took the beauty in my mouth. I sucked for a while. I could hear my father grunt. It was the most beautiful tool one could imagine. Finally I decided to wager an attempt. I threw off the blanket and climbed on Dad, letting my breast run along his stomach and breast. I kissed him softly on his mouth. He responded by kissing me back, let his tongue run around mine. I let my cunt take in the gorgeous pole. This time Daddy didn't even try to say anything.

I made some soft movements with my abdomen, his cock moved deeper and deeper into me. Oh, what a delightful feeling. Good that I was on pills since a few months back, I thought, you never could know. This went on for at least ten minutes. I don't know whether it was my imagination or not, but it felt as if Daddy's very hard cock became even larger. Daddy's eyes were closed. I kissed him on his mouth, and he opened his eyes. They showed utmost delight. I came. We continued in a slow and soft motion. Daddy pushed against me in tact with my movements. I can't describe how good it felt. Then I exploded my Daddy too.

Then we fell asleep and woke up in the morning.

The Sunday will follow...

12