All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 16'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Same old bull shit

What the title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like only you can

A huge cocked work of art. Nobody can take a phrase like "I wandered if you are jealous?" and fill it with such meaning. I wish I could vote 15!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
more

worthless shit. Your time could have been more well spent watching old re-runs of Sesame Street or Captain Kangaroo.

But then again, I am really the dumb fuck for reading this piece of shit. So you have succeeded in a way. I keep reading to see if there is one women in your feeble fucking cranium that you will write about that has a tad of respectibility.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 18 years ago
Worthless

use of bandwidth on the internet. Piss poor story. Shit poor story.

Degrades women. Denotes them as mindless giant holes for cum receptacles. Author hates women.

This tripe is not even worth a fuck as stroke material.

Nuff Said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hmmm...

The writing for this story is atrocious. The content is pretty bleak in everything but fantasy.

Continue this series if you want, but I have to say it's pretty dull in it's execution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great!

this just keeps getting better! please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A new twist...

Why not give the story a new twist? The son is a late bloomer and begins to grow his own huge cock that will be somewhat larger than his father's and let him get his revenge on his father? Could be interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
hate this story...check out a real large cock

Hey to all big cock fans...if there are any left after reading this abombination.

Please check out a writer named BigTimmy he don't have many stories but some of them are good.

Oh yea to the author of this peice a shit story maybe you should go and look to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good work

hey i find these stories pretty good. as for those who dont..... well its a free world. you can choose not to read it. you continue the good work mate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing!!

Anyone who says this story sucks is hoping the internet is full of tiny dicked 3 inchers and ugly women, this erotica, this is why this site was made, for stories so hot you cum halfway through!

AWESOME JERKOFF MATERIAL BRO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
amazing how your dick is your brain

that means your thinking comes from one place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Seek Psychiatric Help You Sick Twisted Freak!!

If there was a catagory for the most poorly written worse piece of trash story on this site you would win hands down! The plot is twisted, the characters are worthless, and one would hope that the writing and grammar would at least improve but judging by the numerous other comments from people now and in the past it hasn't. Whatever "Daddy" issues you have in your life, go somewhere else to resolve them??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GREAT STUFF

Hi,

This is great stuff. Well... for one I woild never want this story to end. keep continuing it ... for fans like us. You are really good............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
nice, but...

Maybe you could describe the sex in a more detailed, juicier way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
:( sad ain't it

"This is great stuff. Well... for one I woild never want this story to end. keep continuing it ... for fans like us. You are really good............"

Sigh more shameless self promotion putting a new location don't change nothing. Why don't some of you like this tripe put your names to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A question

Okay

Have you seen the movie Bad influence once to many times. Okay for anyone who hasn't seen the movie its an adult movie the story line is A man becomes infatuated with his neighbours spouse. It mirrors this peice of crap very close

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
bullshit from start to finish

The problem with your story is that this asshole thinks he's invincible. Thinking like that gets you killed in real life. My father would have been dead or worse if he ever did that to me. Out of all the women NONE of them get their ass kicked? Bullshit! Enough is enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous