All Comments on 'Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 31'

by acdd123

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
payback

this is an interesting story but I have to say one thing. Give the son something like if his wife was caught cheating then she gives up her shares or something. Seriously, the kid needs to screw over his father big time and maybe even with his mother's help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

good to see another update finally! Obviously enough people like your stories enough that you don't have to add any revenge plot line. I understand these are sex stories, and that you don't want to turn them into morality tales. Please update again soon, I've been following this series for years, and I can't wait another year for an update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice

good to see another update finally! Obviously enough people like your stories enough that you don't have to add any revenge plot line. I understand these are sex stories, and that you don't want to turn them into morality tales. Please update again soon, I've been following this series for years, and I can't wait another year for an update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Day Will Cum...

...when poor, stupid, naive, ignorant Keith finally realizes what they are all doing to him. And that will happen when almost BLOW HIM AWAY by having a huge fuck-fest right in front of his sobbing snot-covered and whimpering face as he pleads to his wife for mercy and loyalty as she LAUGHS in his face, just before Richard covers it in a thick layer of his SPUNK and turns the little faggot into their own personal jizz dumpster and toilet.

And when that day cums, I hope that Keith will literally DIE from cardiac arrest as his heart literally breaks at the sight before him. And I also hope that they will keep on fucking right over his dead body, not even bothering to call an ambulance until they are done and sure that Keith has gone to HELL.

Because the inferior little piece-of-shit deserves every bit of it!

But until then, I hope that they'll continue to have fun humiliating and torturing him (and Richard's wife) as much as possible behind their backs. Maybe even get their hapless spouses' own families involved?

Your writing is brilliant as always! Please update soon! I know you're busy with your own life, but these long breaks are a killer, 'specially for someone like me who checks for updates almost every day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This writer is the 50 year old virgin

acdd123 is a terrible writer I read another story on hear with pretty much the same plot only the names have changed and that one predates this pile of crap

The writer is probably a man in his 50s and never had sex there is a word for old men like this, virgin losers :) ha ha ha ha

I bet he has a stub fir a dick and the only way he can get his jollys is to write the worst shit on her

I'll make a wild stab and say his name is probably Richard and that's why he always wins in these story's because he's a fat old short virgin in real life ha ha ha

I say he should post a picture of this giant dick if it is real otherwise we all know the truth even if we won't all admit it

Say what you will but at night I bet Richard lies in bed rubbing his tiny pecker Wondering why he's still a virgin :)

Thanks for reading

Mrs Granger

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Polly stories please

Can we have some more stories on Polly and younger men? cuckolding her husband while he is closeby?

rikkusguardianrikkusguardianover 10 years ago
Stealing Richard

I feel so sad for all the other characters going through the same torture from this horrible, dark hearted writer. Might have to take a few Acdd123's characters and write things a bit differently so that Richard gets what he deserves; comeuppance with some proper humiliation, then some sexy ballbusting on him. And of course some happy endings for Martian, Keith and such.

I just need to get off my lazy ass and start writing again.

rikkusguardianrikkusguardianover 10 years ago
Taking back my words...and joining the other side.

I take back what I've said in the past and now. After a bit of convincing from Lisa, I'm going to overlook Richard, even support him. I swore not to tell the Authors reasoning behind the story, but now that I know, what i will tell you is that he is definitely smart, and a completely normal and sane person, and there is a very clear method to his dark and cruel madness of storytelling. All I will say is to thing of the idea of his stories from a non-sexual/relationship standpoint. What's constantly happening.

But for those, like me, who still that really sick feeling of despair and depression, fear not. While Richard wont get his comeuppance, my new friend Acdd has motivated me to write again, and for the first few stories, they will focus on giving Martin and Keith a taste of overwhelmingly nicer endings, without interfering with the canon of Richards conquest. This will be for the people that want to wash down that bitter dark taste of his story with my sweetie, more loving plots, while at the same time getting ACDD more audience if there are people that do not like my unrealistically lucky and happy stories and want something more dark and down to earth like his.

I will warn you though, my main fetish is women in high fantasy with revealing, oversexualized armor, and unrealistically sexual situations, such as succubi, plants and the sort. If that's not your cup of tea, I understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

These stories always make laugh because they are soooo stupid and unrealistic. You should have put them under humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
God, you're still writing this crap!!!

I thought you had finally grown up and stopped writing this insipid, laughable, and stupid trash, but I guess I was mistaken. It's pretty pathetic that you can't even either think of or try to write something better than this ridiculous pile-of-shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
If you don't like it, don't read it.

Simply put, don't know why people are so up in arms about this update. If you've taken the time to read any number of these stories, and then have the gaul to so flagrantly post how disgusted you are, insulting the author as well as his work, why are you still reading?? Choice people, choices.

To ACDD love the update, i'd love if you wrote more about Tom, his prowess is actually more appealing that Richard to me, especially the way he cums, very unique and quite a turn on.

Screw these fools, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MORE!!MORE!!MORE!!

Please continue with this great story of humiliation and degradation. I can't wait until Richard fucks George's two daughters.Can Joanna be brought back in? The humiliation of Martin is fantastic. Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

i am waiting for chapter 32 your stories are fantastic don't stop keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No sex life

Written by a loser man with no sex life and a very small cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more?

I wish you would continue this series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please come back and write more Richard stories

Im not normally a fan of this kind of story but, damn, these stories changed that. I'd love to read another Sophie blast from the past. Thanks for your work

rixelsrixelsabout 8 years ago
A Good Case

A Good Case for Patricide.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereabout 8 years ago
Like Yogi Berra said,

'never answer an anonymous letter'. And there are plenty of anonies on here. Anonies probably scared to admit they read such garbage as this inane tripe from acdd123.

The preface led me to scan ch 1 and then scan ch 31. So the point was across in only 2 chapters, Didn't need wasting time to read the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous