Father Uses Huge Asset Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had been stripped naked and her golden toned legs and firm shapely arse curved around his spear. Lisa looked up from the table to see George stand and spurt all he had in 2 short spurts onto the board table and continue to tug his cock furiously.

"We own you George, to do whatever we say," Lisa said sharply "but I need to trust you. Trust your judgment. What do you find more amazing? "These?" she said cupping her huge tits and bouncing them for him in her hands.

"Ohh god, fuck yes they beat everything, I would betray my wife for them" moaned George.

"Ohh Georgie, I'm flattered but you haven't really considered them yet, studied them?

She arched her back off the table and slid her elbows against the sides and slightly under her huge firm tanned tits and allowed the pressure to be applied. These huge mounds started to bulge and seemed to grow and grow as her perfect huge tits formed such deep tanned cleavage and pressed ever upwards towards her chin. She smiled wickedly at the effect she had on this little married man, her perfect tits on full show to him.

"I would do anything for you, for them, Jesus, I would leave my wife just to look at them, fuck I would disown my precious daughters, for them," he chuckled.

"Words are cheap, Georgie," she said thrusting back onto the huge dick still lodged deep into her. "How much are your savings, your family savings for your wife and your kids?"

"What umm."

She looked down at her spectacular tits and then up at him. "Where is your loyalty?"

"You, I betrayed him, you saw me do it but my fami..."

"Your kids... or these," she said arching her back cruelly to offer her tits up to him between her elbows as all this time Richard ploughed relentlessly into her from behind.

"God Lisa, ok, them... fuck, them, your tits ok."

"The truth then."

"Well I guess I have saved a lot for them over the years, for uni, for houses, in case anything..."

"Ok Georgie, how much though?"

"$400,000."

"I need to trust you George, that isn't everything is it?" she said bouncing her mounds slightly.

"No I have off shore accounts, but..."

"How much?"

"Another 400 thousand."

"So show me your loyalty, your spoilt kids don't deserve that cash as much as this spoilt brat do they?" she cooed as her hips bucked as Richard was increasing the power.

"Buy me a sports car and jewellery and the finest outfits, sexy outfits from top designers. Blow it all on me."

"What the 400k?" But..."

"Are these tits only worth half your money Georgie?

"Ok I'll spend all 800 on you, just promise me..."

"I'll promise you this, anything you buy me, you get to watch him fuck me in so get some hot stuff and a hot car so you can watch me ride him over the steering wheel."

"Jesus Lisa, how about a Ferrari," George grunted.

"We have only been in business 20 minutes Richard and we have a new LLP."

"God you're tight" grunted Richard.

"What LLP?" asked George.

"Lisa's Little Pervert, you George, you are the LLP, my very own sick desperate pervert who would sell his own kids down the river to see these, wouldn't you."

"God help me ... yes, you own me."

"Oh I know that but that takes me back to my question. What is more impressive, these tits of mine or this?"

She lifted her hips and gradually this long thick shaft began to appear, more and more of it. "Have you ever seen anything like it?"

"Jesus, it's even bigger now than..."

Pop, the head sprung free from her tight pussy and the whole thing stood majestically upright, over a foot in length.

"I have never seen anything like it, how does it fit..."

"In me honey, tightly, very tightly."

"Choose, Georgie, what is more impressive, his asset or mine and remember we need to trust you so answer carefully."

"I have said I will give everything for you,for your tits, what more...."

"There is more to life than money George. Your precious daughters... aged?"

"I could never harm them."

"Georgie honey, get a grip, their ages?"

"24 and 20 but this is getting sca..."

"George, they are going to disown your wife."

"They won't. They just will not do it."

"Richard's cock can be very persuasive, they will sell their souls for it and your wife will just be chucked in as an afterthought."

"I always thought she would cheat on me, she may not be in your league Lisa but my wife has great tits, I was always a tit man, and my daughters inherited their mum's ...

"Attributes?" giggled Lisa as her tight cunt gripped Richard and he pistoned sharply into her. Without saying a word they both sensed there would be more fun playing George for the fool by corrupting both his wife and daughters.

"I feel even more flattered that you would betray the well racked love of your life for me Georgie but would you sell your daughters to this cock? What is better, his cock or my tits?

"Jesus no, not that huge thing in them, up them, up you yes but not my girls, they couldn't..."

"Wait a moment before you decide Georgie... Lisa reached out hit the speed-dial button for reception on the phone on the table.

"Hello reception, Tessa speaking."

"Hi hun, its Lisa, would you mind coming into the boardroom Tessa?"

"No problem but your husband left and he seemed upset? "

"Richard and I now own the company and you are no longer the receptionist."

"Shit, I'm fired, but I was just trying to ..."

"Tessa, you are my new PA, and I need you to come in and assist me."

"Yes, wow. I will be right in, I don't have the qualifications..."

"You will be fine Tessa, I know you will assist me in supporting Richard. His main asset, which I try my hardest to handle, just needs a firm hand from time to time and I think you have the skills to help."

The scene which met Tessa was incredible, Lisa spread naked on the table with Richard still in his suit but with his huge cock rearing out of his trousers and deep into her former boss's wife's tight pussy. It took her a while to notice George in the corner with his hand on his dick and a splatter of cum on his trousers and a meagre offering on the polished wood table.

"Take his trousers off and suck his balls Tessa."

George watched a minute later as the young reception struggled to get her lips around one huge tennis ball sized ball as his huge scrotum sack lurched with the 2 prize jewels looking enormous in the tight sack. The enormous root slid back into Lisa.

On and on this went with Lisa slamming her hips down on his huge cock as he fucked Lisa with such power and control whilst Tessa licked and sucked on everything she could get her tongue on including Lisa's smooth pert butt but mainly Richard's huge smooth balls.

Richard's hand reached up and gripped Lisa's tits. He turned to the accountant: "You are not man enough to ever touch these George, you pervert. Admit it, you would rather watch me do her than try yourself with that little thing."

"I admit it Richard, fuck this is hot."

"You will get him to accept that financially all his cash and assets should go into Lisa's name whilst he gets over his breakdown, so he doesn't have to worry about money things."

"Ok, he trusts me so he will do it, everything, even the house."

"Good George."

There was a buzzing and Lisa reached onto the chair to get her bag. She picked up her phone and put it on speaker phone and said:

"Speak of the devil, Keith how are you, you seemed very upset."

"You voted for him, against me, our plans. I can't understand it, I know you are worried about me but you spending time with him will not help me."

"Why not honey, what are you... uhh worried aboooou," as Tessa chewed on his nuts and drove him deeper into the tight sexy slut wife.

"What is happening , Lisa, please come to me, I am frightened I am losing it, losing you."

"Why Keith?"

"Him, I know he comes across as an alpha male and you are so pretty, I just worry and well between us I hear rumours that he fucks around and also about how well hung he is, freakish like..."

"Do you think the rumours are true Keith?

"Uhh."

"Answer me, do you?"

"Yes. I saw it in the meeting today, Jesus he must be as big as the guy the other night, I didn't think they came that big, you can understand my fears, can't you Lisa?

"Are you ...... sure ughhhh, you are not becoming fixated by me being fucked by a big, huge cock, uhhh, much bigger than yours, Jesus Keith, uhhh."

"What is happening Lisa, please don't tell me he is with you, I couldn't cope, I love you. What are those noises?"

"You must trust me Keith if we are to survive this, of course I am faithful to you."

"Well what are those noises Lisa, it sounds like fucking!"

"But George is here, say hi George."

"Keith I am here, nothing to worry about."

"And Tessa's here too."

"Uhh hi sir" she gasped as her lips left Richard's balls.

"Ohh I see, well that is fine then."

"Fine, Keith you tell me you think I am cheating and that you are fixating on Richard's cock in the meeting and you think things are fine."

"Lisa I'm sorry."

"Tell Richard you are sorry, here he is."

"From what I understand you think I am the best endowed man you know and you are worried I am screwing Lisa. Is that really what you think?"

"Uhh Richard, I thought it was a private discussion. Umm, well. Oh God. No, of course not."

"Why of course not, do you think there is something, uhhh, wrong with me."

"No Richard, I just..."

"Ugh, ugh."

"trust you and Lisa."

"Ughhhhhhh, good man."

"What is happening there Richard?"

"Oh God..... Keith, you said you trusted me."

"I do but..."

"Man up Keith."

Lisa chirped in: "Yes darling, man up."

George followed up: "Keith, you need to show some back bone."

Tessa chipped in: "I hear Richard is my boss now, so do you mind if I don't mind if I don't call you sir anymore. Richard, shall I call you sir?"

"No babe," Richard replied. "When it comes to respect, actions speak louder than words."

"I agree," she said stretching her lips over one of his balls.

"We need to go now Keith, we are hard at it and have already created a new LLP," said Lisa.

"Wow, well done Lisa, what is this new LLP."

"Oh honey, I don't understand the fine details but George understands his role in the LLP, don't you George," she said offering up her huge tits to him.

"Yes Lisa, I am here to serve you."

"Well Keith, don't wait up honey."

"But..."

"See you honey."

Lisa hung up the phone and Richard picked up the power and drove his huge cock into the busty tanned Californian trophy wife. Richard took the hand break off and starting slamming his huge cock into his lover. Her tight smooth pussy gripped him as she tried to live with his power and size. His hands moved from her hips over her slim tight stomach to her huge firm udders. He slid up her and whispered in her ear:

"I own you, I own your hot body. You had a choice to make today, right in front of him," and he thrust his cock into her and grunted: "and you chose this."

"Oh stud, so so big, it feels so good. How can men be so different, he is so small, he has a hamster's cock and you are hung like a horse, fuck me Richard darling. I know you fuck so many hot sluts but you always come back to this body, I am too hot for him and today we teamed up to rub his nose in our superiority. Ughhhhh fuck yes!!!!!" she screamed in orgasm.

"This is the start, we will humiliate him together, destroy what is left of his manhood, fuck Lisa you are hot."

George said quietly: "Why do you need to humiliate him, to destroy him. It isn't right."

Richard pulled his cock out of Lisa and grabbed it in both hands. The size of it dominated the room. He stared at George and said sharply: "Because of this, watch."

Richard arched his back and pointed it at Lisa. For 20 seconds it throbbed and strained and then she whispered: "All over me, empty those huge balls all over me Richard."

He grunted and the first bolt of spunk struck her in the face. For a number of seconds the thick white spunk spurted into her face and over her hair. George and Tessa watched speechless as jets 2, 3 and 4 followed. Then he settled into a rhythm and starting sending individual shots of spunk jetting over Lisa's tits and her stomach and her legs. Thick long streaks of white cum covered her tanned skin. For over a minute and a half this huge unit fired spunk across the room. To compare the huge streaks of cum covering the boardroom table and the splatters that cleared the table altogether and landed on the floor against the tiny dribble George had produced was staggering.

"Who is more impressive George?" cooed Lisa. "You have seen what I have to offer and now you have seen Richard in action."

"Jesus I can't believe the amount of cum," George mumbled.

"I think you win Richard. Does it seem right now George?" asked Lisa with a smirk.

"So fucking right, he is nothing compared to you two."

Richard saw Tessa open mouthed staring at his cock and he knew her soft blonde hair would be in his hands as he trained her to swallow him. He felt his cock twitch with excitement.

"We have a team Lisa, let the fun begin. Poor Keith."

12