All Comments on 'Father's Friend'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
APAPalmost 19 years ago
first kiss?

She'd already kissed him repeatedly when he gave her that "first kiss." Otherwise it was very hot...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
a great story...mostly

You've done some fine work, and this another great story...except for a few flaws which, basically, look as if you were in a hurry and didn't let it get cold before running a final edit.

The "first kiss" remark misses the semi-attack at the hotel room door. She began buttoning her blouse...and her cleavage was revealed; it would appear that you left out an "un-". And you wrote "it would be foolish to admit it...", but from context it is clear that you meant "to deny it". Individually, it's all relatively minor stuff, but each one tends to distract from the reading. And then, that's the whole point, isn't it?

You write well, and this is a good piece. Just don't let haste hinder your work.

-- KVK

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
The shits! What a letdown!

The kisses were all mixed up, and I don't know in these fantasy stories why there has to be any mention of birth control....

GoldeniangelGoldeniangelalmost 19 years agoAuthor
ok...

ok so i messed up the kisses don... what makes you more upset, that or the mention on birth control? come on, diff people have diff fantasies... do you even like ANY of my stories? so why are you still reading them???

tickletickletickleticklealmost 19 years ago
there were flaws?

i didn't have time to go over the flaws at all. This story is already very hot to make up for all the mistakes in it...if there are any...Can always count on you to make a real good story, angel!

oil loveroil loveralmost 19 years ago
very hott

A few minor flaws... but just that-minor. Don't listen to the other perfectionists. Still hot and oh so sexy!!!

old6911old6911over 18 years ago
Messed up kiss?

Admit vs deny, and the first kiss comment was wrong? The story was well written with a solid understanding of human nature and hot. Goldeniangel consistantly puts together entertaining stories in several genres.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

ok, whoever said it was bad can go to hell. I loved it.

lonelyforyoulonelyforyouover 18 years ago
You read my mind...

Awesome story. It's like you pulled the fantasy out of my head! Older men are so incredible... I especially like the description of her first orgasm. I will have to check out your other stories now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT???

I AM EFFING GLAD That she mentions birth control HELLO! Do we NOT aLREADY have this problem in the US. I AM a single mom and personally though I love my son to death and would do ANYTHING for him. I still wish I had waited till I was out of HS and out of College! BIRTHCONTROL IS A GOOOOOD THING! UGH! I LOVE this story its hot, and though I myself am not into older men persay, I still thought it was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Hot!

Very hot story. It was well written however I think putting words in capitals is a bit of a distraction. Of course there could be more character development but it was a short hot story.

SlightlyDivineSlightlyDivineover 15 years ago
A Steamy Subject

The idea of a younger woman with one of her dad's friends is very erotic. You described the sex scenes incredibly well. Aside from a few minor misplacements of words/grammar, this story is practically perfect!

lily_annlily_annover 15 years ago
great story

I loved this story =) So good! Don't listen to a thing don says ever, he's such a fucktard and apparently is closedminded enough to think that every story on Lit has to appeal to him personally, since obviously there couldn't be people who like anything different than him. He leaves the same shit comments on my stories because I like for a guy to cum in the chick's ass, which is so horrible, apparently. Anyways, great story, it was soooooooo hot! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
soo hot

Oh, Goldeniangel, you sure can make me cum ;) Victor is such a hot man. Too bad he declared it a one-time thing... wonder if it's possible to keep such a promise...

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 4 years ago
Too bad for you Victor

Very hot story and a wet dream for us older guys. I am glad Victor had enough control to pull out until he knew if there was any protection in place. Sometimes the little head just doesn't think of things like that when it gets worked up. Thanks for a great story.

DenaliFXDenaliFXover 3 years ago
THIS IS THE START OF A GREAT.... you can't stop here

What a tease. I am so hungry for this to continue - and so are the two participants. There is no loser except the two of them AND the reader. How could you stop?!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12596 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...