Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind me, Taylor shifted her weight. "I'm gonna go grab some more wine," she said. My heart jumped at the chance.

"Oh, I'll come and help you," I said. My enthusiasm wasn't well hidden. Taylor didn't object. She turned and walked the short way to her room across the hall. Behind us, Andrea shut her bedroom door. Wendy was gone. It was just Taylor and me, alone in the world.

Taylor slipped her key card out from her wallet.

"She can be a bit much for some people," she said, unlocking her door. "I get it. You're not the first person I've had to save."

It was clear Andrea was indulging in casual sex with every woman in her room. I had never been involved in anything like that before. I just prayed that I wouldn't have to go back once Taylor found some wine.

"Don't worry," she went on as we entered her empty room. "You don't have to join in if you don't want to. You can hang out here until your friend's done. Word of warning: you might be waiting til morning."

What surprised me about Taylor was how reserved and quiet she was offstage. Unlike Andrea, whose personality was so boisterous that it was clear comedy was just an outlet for it all; Taylor had fine-tuned her stage voice to deceive the audience into thinking she was effortlessly loud and confident. In private, her voice was soft. She fidgeted nervously with her hands, and chewed on her lower lip when she could think of nothing to say. I felt at ease with her. She wasn't some larger-than-life figure anymore. She was a gentle, shy human I could understand. I was exactly the same. I didn't need to impress her with a fake spirit of adventure like I did Wendy. I could just be myself, as conservative and silent as 'myself' was.

"Do you want anything to drink?" she asked me as I stood in her hall, bashful. "Wine, beer, water? I think I still have some of those tiny bottles of milk, if you want coffee or something."

"Yes, please," I replied, a little too eager.. "White with two, please. If it's not too much trouble."

She insisted it wasn't and flicked the kettle on. "Sit down if you want," she said as she emerged from the hotel's kitchen. "I'm sure there's something on TV."

I took her cue and sat down on the sofa. It was a little too soft and I sank in a bit, which caught me by surprise. As I steadied myself, I felt her eyes on me. It wasn't unwelcome.

"I don't know where the remote is," she said as she sat down beside me. "I don't watch much TV."

"It's okay," I said. "We don't have to watch anything."

"Ah, good. This late at night, it's probably all infomercials anyway. You ever heard of that vibrating cuticle remover? I've seen a lot of ads about that lately. Looks like an accident waiting to happen, if you ask me."

"I thought you didn't watch much TV?" I challenged her. She laughed a little nervous laugh.

"Alright, you caught me. I watch way too much. Usually, ladies don't find that very impressive."

My heart fluttered. She was trying to impress me? Little me? I fought back the urge to grin like an idiot. 'Play cool', I told myself.

"I'm really into this one show at the moment," I confided in her. I fidgeted with the cuffs of my jacket as I did. "The show about the law firm in the nineteen-thirties."

"Razor's Edge?" she offered. "I love that show!"

I jumped on that. "Do you really? I don't know anyone else who does!"

"It's pretty niche. They've been talking about cancelling it for a while now."

"I really hope they don't. At least, not before we find out what happened to Elizabeth."

"Didn't she run off with Harry?"

"That's what she wanted everyone to think! But Harry told Geoff last season that he hadn't seen her since New Years'."

"You know, I actually met the guy who plays Geoff."

I was stunned. For a moment, I had forgotten that Taylor was actually somewhat famous herself. It made sense she would have hung out with actors at some point. "Did you really? What's he like?"

"He's actually pretty cool," she replied. She kicked off her loafers. "Which is surprising, since his character's such a douche."

"I guess that means he's a good actor."

The boiling kettle came to a screeching crescendo. Taylor rose from her seat and went back into the kitchen. Now alone in the living room, I slipped out of my coat. I was starting to feel very comfortable around Taylor. All of Wendy and my plans to hook up with her were starting to flash through my mind. Sure, the foursome situation had been overwhelming and scary, but I felt very relaxed sitting on that couch. And the more time I spent with her, the stronger my yearning became. Perhaps she wanted me, as well.

She came back out with two steaming mugs. She sat one on the coffee table before me, and kept her hands clutched tightly around the other.

"I really need this," she said, taking a small sip. "You wouldn't think working in comedy would be very tiring, but it is."

"Oh, I don't doubt that. It probably doesn't help that I'm here, keeping you up late."

She smiled over the rim of her mug. "Don't worry about it. I'd be up anyway. I don't sleep so well away from home."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I guess it just happens like that for some people. Andrea's found a way to get around it, though."

She was referencing the sexual abyss that stole Wendy away. I smiled and grabbed my coffee mug. "What does her girlfriend think about that?"

Taylor shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I never told her. 'See no evil' and all that."

"Fair enough. What about your girlfriend?" I probed. "She must worry about your groupies."

"Ah, the thing about that is," she lowered her mug to the table before us. "My girlfriend is more of an artistic license than a reality."

"You mean she's not real?"

Taylor tapped her finger to the side of her nose and winked. "When I talk about my girlfriend on stage, it's really just a bunch of stories about different exes rolled up into one neat package. Truthfully, all this travelling leaves me little time for dating."

"Andrea finds a way around that."

"Yeah, well, no disrespect to your friend, but Andrea would fuck anything with a cunt."

The bluntness of her tone threw me a little. "And you? You must get lonely sometimes, right?"

She looked sideways at me. Her face contorted into a matching smirk. "Doesn't everybody?"

I nodded, suddenly quite solemn. I used a big sip of my coffee as an excuse not to talk for a few moments. Taylor took the cue to change subject.

"So, that girl you were with," she said. "Is thatyourgirlfriend?"

I shook my head. "No, we're just friends. We went to high school together. I mean, we tried to make something happen, but it didn't really feel right."

"So you settled for being friends?"

"Yep."

"Lesbians are like that," she said. "But, if it's not right, it's not right. You can't force chemistry."

I looked at her and noticed that her arm had draped along the back of the couch behind me. I felt the flare of lust flash within me. I lowered my coffee to the table and shifted so I was facing her completely.

"And what about this?" I ventured. Her growing passion for me made me bolder. "Is this right?"

"You must think I do this all the time," she said. A slight moment of insecurity flickered in her eyes.

"Not at all," I replied. A reached my hand out to meet hers, resting awkwardly on her thigh. Her fingers felt soft and smooth. I wondered how they would feel brushing along my body.

This act gave Taylor courage. She leaned in and seized my lips with hers. They were as pillowy and gentle as I'd hoped. She took my lips with a desperate strength I hadn't expected. I parted my lips, begging her to search me with her tongue. She did, and I felt completely taken. Her tongue filled my mouth and explored the surface of my own. She enticed me to wrestle with her. Our lips became slippery from the fight. My stomach leaped with anticipation. My hands grabbed the chest of her suit coat and I pulled her on top of me. She came willingly, and smothered me with her warm, soft body. I wrestled to remove her coat. She let it slip off of her arms and we tossed it aside. I targeted the buttons of her white blouse, struggling to undo them in the heat of the moment. She used one hand to steady herself on the couch while the other stroked along my leg. I cursed myself for wearing stockings. They dulled the sensation of her touch. Her hand moved higher and higher, pushing the hem of my dress to my stomach.

She broke our kiss. She rose to kneel, towering above me. Beneath her, I trembled. My hands raced along her front, trying to get her shirt out of the way. She began to unbutton it, hastily. It was quite a show. Gradually, more and more of her milky skin became exposed to me. Her breasts, swollen into luscious mounds, peaked out from the top of a delicate, feminine bra. I became overwhelmed with the desire to tear at it with my teeth and set her free. As more of her shirt came undone, I saw her creamy curves spilling into folds above her tailored trousers. I wanted to kiss every inch. Unable to control myself any longer, I pounced. I wrapped my arms tightly around her neck and kissed her deeply. I felt like an animal in heat and I was acting on primal instinct. The human barriers of politeness and dignity were long forgotten. All that controlled me now was the fire between my legs that craved every part of her.

Taylor began to strip me, too. Her hands found the zip of my dress and tore down, hastily. Together, we slipped the frock straight over my head. I had to let go of her to do so. I didn't like that much. Taylor ripped off my bra and threw it the floor somewhere. She used the force of her body to press me down onto my back, and I let her. Having her on top of me satiated the need I had to be touched by her completely. I slipped out of my shoes as I went down, leaving me only in stockings and panties. This proved no obstacle to her. She slid my stockings down the lengths of my legs, drawing out the motion to build my urgency. Once they were off, she inched my legs apart, exposing the wet spot on my panties to her. I wanted to blush. Who knew how big the spot was? But she wasn't put off. She kissed directly at the apex of my slit, finding my clit almost instantly. I squeaked. She gave a guttural, grunting laugh. Hooking one finger through each side, Taylor tugged my underwear off and threw them into the abyss where the rest of my clothes lay uselessly.

I was completely bare and exposed now. I watched her carefully for a reaction. I had never been this naked, this on display, before. No one had looked at me with quite the same look of hunger as she had now. And no one's gaze had made me feel this alive or this aroused before. I needed her. If she didn't touch me soon, she wouldn't have to. The heat building within me threatened to hurl me over the edge at any moment. Sensing my need, Taylor traced the length of my slit with her finger. I moaned when she reached my clit. She flicked it once, then removed her hand. I was audibly disappointed. She silenced me by placing her finger, slick with my juices, to my mouth. I took it, sucking my cream off of it. I tasted sweet, yet tart. Like something familiar but entirely unknown. I wanted her to taste me, too. I wanted to share this experience with her. She needed no encouragement. She took back her hand and grasped my ass cheeks. Her tongue reached out for the bubbles of moisture oozing from me. She scooped some up and drank. Her pursed lips latched onto my clit. An electric shock rushed through my body from the contact. The pressure felt divine. Taylor began to suck on me gently. I felt like I would burst already. I clutched at her hair, squeezing her closer to my core.

"Oh, oh," I panted. I couldn't stand keeping my eyes open any longer, soI closed them, letting myself be wholly swept away by the sensations she was causing.

Taylor never broke contact with my clit. She removed one hand from my ass and traced the source of my wetness with her fingers. She effortlessly found my gaping hole. Expertly, she slid one finger in with no resistance. Then, she slid in a second. And a third. She filled me up. She left her fingers still for a moment, allowing me to adjust to the feeling. Then, she curled her fingers upwards. All three of them. They hit a part of me that had never been hit before. Not even I had gotten to that sweet spot when I tried alone. I moaned and grunted unintelligible words, pleading her to push deeper,harder.Her fingers stroked in and out of me, never once failing to hit me where I needed it most. I began moaning in tandem with her thrusts. They became faster and faster.

"Oh, God!" I cried. "Taylor!"

She growled with pleasure as she sucked my swollen clit. She was relentless. I could feel my orgasm rising. I sensed that she could, too.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" I chanted. "I'm going to come!"

And I did. My body lunged forward as climax hit me. My juice gushed out like a waterfall, spilling over her hands. Taylor was still thrusting into me. I couldn't stand it. I screamed as she pushed me over the edge. She suckled so hard on my clit that I thought she would swallow it.

Slowly, I came back down. I was dizzy and exhausted. She released my clitoris, but continued thrusting inside of me. Her pace slowed until she came to a complete stop. I was breathless. I tried to thank her, but the words wouldn't come out. Instead, I sighed audibly, sounding like a wind chime. I opened my eyes, but they wouldn't focus. I felt vulnerable. Taylor rose on the sofa, peering over me like she had before. She was watching cautiously, for what I couldn't say. I tried to watch her back. Gradually, my eyes came in to focus. I noticed how slippery her face was. She was grinning with pleasure. I felt so completely overwhelmed with desire for her right then. She was gorgeous.

I begged her, as well as I could, to finish undressing.

"Take off your pants," I said. "I want to taste you."

My confession set a fire alight behind her eyes. A small part of me was surprised with how bold I had been, but I didn't care anymore. I knew what I wanted, and I was determined to get it.

Taylor did as she was told. She stood up from the couch and dropped her trousers. Her underwear followed. Then, her bra. She stood before me in all her luscious, naked glory. I wanted to devour her. Her breasts looked as delicious exposed as they had hidden away. They were large and spilled over her bulging stomach. Her nipples were huge, like table coasters. They were red and swollen and craved my touch. I pounced on her and seized her left nipple between my lips. I suckled as hungrily as she had done to my clit. She sighed and threw back her head, revelling in the sensation. I felt a thrill rush through me. Having power over this gorgeous, full-figured woman turned me on so much. I wanted her to pull my hair and call me 'mummy'. But I had no idea how to ask for that. So I just suckled her nipples, one after the other, until she urged me to travel lower south.

The order came quickly. Taylor's voice was hoarse with arousal.

"Please," she said. "Taste me."

Feeling in control, I told her to sit back down on the sofa. She did. She faced me where I stood and, without being told, spread her legs wide. Below a soft jungle of hair I found her gaping, red pussy. It was slick with juices and it needed me. I licked my lips and bent down, resting on my knees. I dove in. I had no experience in this before, so I tried to mimic what Taylor had done to me. I placed a soft, gentle kiss on her bulging clit, causing her legs to twitch with pleasure. Then, I extended my tongue and lapped at it in well-timed intervals. One, two, three. One, two, three. Above me, Taylor shuddered.

"That's it," she cooed. "Lick my clit."

I felt courageous now that she had encouraged me. I traced the fingers of my right hand along her thigh. Her skin was as soft and creamy as it looked. She felt like silk. My hand reached her pussy within moments. I wanted to tease her by dragging out the anticipation, but I couldn't wait. I slid my index finger deep into her wet core. Her hips rocked a little as she purred.

"Yes, baby. Fuck me. Fuck my cunt."

I curled my finger as she had done, hoping to bring her the pleasure she had given me. I rubbed back and forward, stroking the roof of her pussy. Encouraged by her increasing moans, I slid in my middle finger, too. She seemed to really like this. I smiled to myself. I lapped at her clit even faster. By now, I was truly fucking her.

"That's it! Yes! Yes! Ohhh, I'm gonna come, baby! I'm gonna come!"

I rode her straight to the point of ecstasy without slowing. I wanted her to burst like I had. I wanted her juices all over me. I wanted her to scream my name. I kept fucking her as hard as I could. Before I knew it, she was screaming.

"Ohhhh, yes! Oh fuck, yes! I'm coming! I'm coming! Fu-u-u-uck!"

Her hips bucked wildly. I struggled to stay attached. Her clit slipped away my lips, but I kept my fingers plunged in her. I fucked her for the length of her orgasm. I watched her closely as she came. Her face was red and contorted and beautiful. I felt like I'd just painted a masterpiece. I was so proud of the beauty I'd created.

Taylor calmed down eventually. She was flushed and exhausted. She looked at me with her big, dopey eyes. I wanted to take her in my arms and hold her. I wasn't sure how to do that on the stiff sofa. As her breathing steadied, I slipped my fingers out of her. She grabbed my wrist and took it to her mouth. She sucked her juices off of my fingers. I felt like I would come again just from that. When she was done, she released my hand. I climbed back up onto the couch beside her. We were both sweaty and tired, but there was something intense between us now. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and hugged her to my chest. She nuzzled into my breast. At some point, we fell asleep like that: sitting up, stiff and uncomfortable, but perfectly content.

The next morning, we barely said a word to each other. It felt like anything I could say would just spoil what time we had left together. We drank cups of coffee in silence, teasing each other's feet beneath the dining table. And then we dressed; me into my clothes from the day before and her into a pair of jeans and a button down shirt. She and Andrea were going to fly out to a comedy gala in New Zealand later that day. I felt a little emptier learning this. Taylor took my number down and promised to call me the next time she was in town. I took her at her word. We kissed one more soft, tangled kiss. And then I left. I crossed the hall for Andrea's room and knocked on the door. Andrea was, to my surprise, as alert and eager in the mornings as a soccer mum would be.

"Oh, you want Wendy? Sure! I'll just go get her."

Poor Wendy was still asleep. She came out to me rubbing her eyes and wearing someone else's shirt to cover her dignity.

"Just let me get dressed," she said, disappearing back into the bedroom. No one else was awake yet, either, from what I could tell.

Wendy didn't take long to dress. She kissed Andrea goodbye and we left the hotel. I wrapped my arm around Wendy's, locking out elbows together so I could lead her around. We weren't far from a bus stop, as it turned out, but we had to wait quite a while.

"So," I said to her as she rubbed her blurry eyes. "How was your night?"

"Fine," she answered. Her voice was hoarse with sleep. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Have you ever..." she trailed off. She bit her lip and considered whether or not to really say what she wanted to. I waited patiently for her to make up her mind. She nodded solemnly to herself before starting again. "Has anyone ever... uh... put a toothbrush, the handle bit, up your... um... you know?"

"Vagina?" I offered.