Feast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy shook her head. "No... the other one."

I was stunned. "What?"

"I just want to know if it's normal!" she said so fast the words tumbled out of her mouth like clumsy racehorses. "Like, is this something I need to expect in life? Or is it just once off?"

"I couldn't say," I answered honestly, trying my hardest not to laugh in her face. "It's never happened to me."

"Oh..." she fell back into silence. She looked down at the ground and I could see her cheeks were red. She was blushing! Poor Wendy.

"Look," I offered. "If you were into it, I don't think it's as weird as you think. Maybe some people do it all the time!"

Her face brightened at this. She was able to look me in the eyes again. She smiled at me, grateful that I had saved her pride. "Thanks," she said beneath her breath.

"But, Wendy," I looked at her, concerned. "Is that why you're not sitting on the bench right now?"

There was a moment of silence as scandal crossed over her face before we both burst out laughing. It felt good to go back to normal again. I thought for sure something in me had changed last night. Maybe it had. But at least I had Wendy with me, all the same.