All Comments on 'Feast or Famine? Ch. 04'

by athena_by_night

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
windstormywindstormyalmost 19 years ago
Oh, Please!! More!!

Pyotr and Kolya's coupling was sooo erotic, Marie. Loved it. Dying for more. Hope you continue it in the next chapter.

Stephanos and Count Luka Ivanovich Delacevic have to work out their differences. It hurts my heart to see two friends become mortal enemies. I do hope it works out for them in the end.

More, Marie. I want to read more. I'm addicted to the love affair between Marianna and Stephanos. Kolya is so beguiling to me. I want to know more about him. Hey, I gave you another poem, so you can give me more of this. Trade off, ok? pls???!!!!!!!! I need my fix! lol

dcraigdcraigalmost 19 years ago
Yes, I concur.......

You must give us more, love. very nice. Very good. Intrigued. The plot has so become intertwined and complex. I am waiting to see what will become of Marianna. And will the two former friends make amends somehow? Can scarcely wait to find out.

spiritwalkerspiritwalkeralmost 19 years ago
Yes, More, Marie

As they have said before me, more...

The portrayal of the coupling in this chapter was very well done. You delicately showed us as side of Koly that actually surprised me. And his young friend was obviously desperate to pour out his emotions upon him. Very nicely done.

I could feel the intense rivalry between the two vampires. And knowing they were once close friends makes it even more acute. And I agree with my peers that I do hope the two can work this out with grace and diligence.

Loved this chapter, Marie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous