Feast or Famine? Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pyotr cringed at Kolya's possible retribution, his hopes dimming that he might explore the full lips so close to his. He bowed his head in dread, brushing Kolya's chest and heaved an unexpected wail. Kolya was instantly moved by his distress, knowing that Pyotr wasn't really at fault. Sighing, he gathered the trembling body of Pyotr to him, shaping his head in his hand, molding it to the base of his throat. He had no intentions of hurting Pyotr. He felt the feel of the man's lips as they traced his Adam's apple and Kolya submitted to this delight for the moment.

The man's breathing became rapid and thready at not being rejected. He tasted the warm saltiness of earnest sweat and lapped at it like a child. His nose buried itself further into Kolya's skin, inhaling the heady scents. He tentatively moved his hands experimentally around his body to feel the man conform to their entwined bodies. The release of Kolya's pent up breath, music to his ears and he shivered in anticipation. Seeking Kolya's lips, Pyotr moved his mouth up the underside of his chin, planting soft kisses. Traveling his jawline to his ultimate destination. He thoughtfully impressed his mouth there and patiently waited for Kolya's response.

Kolya sensing his hesitancy, plunged forward in rapacious fervor. He realized how much he wanted Pyotr's touch. Knowing that Stephanos was out of his reach physically and mentally in his quest, he succumbed to the building passions. His purpose two-fold, one, the satiation of them both and two, if Pyotr aligned with them, he could prove invaluable. He pierced the indentation of Pyotr's lips and swirled his tongue inside, the warmth awaiting him.

Willing, submissive, and overcome with emotion, Pyotr crumpled in his arms. He was a virgin and he had always known that he suppressed these feelings in the past, but with Kolya's receptiveness he wanted to know what lay beyond this passionate kiss. He opened his mouth even further, daring to suck gently on Kolya's tongue, enflaming their passions further. His body twitched in response, the evidence of his emotions tightening in the center of his body, not painfully, but in anticipation. Pyotr also felt the evidence of Kolya's desire impressed upon him. He welcomed the attentions, broke the kiss and indicated to Kolya the nearby bedding in invitation.

Kolya understood immediately and moved with Pyotr to the spot with post haste. They collapsed gracefully, limbs entangling and mouths merging. Kolya was seated most satisfactorily between Pyotr's thighs and he sighed his mounting wantonness into Pyotr's supplicant mouth.

*****

Marianna shook her head in weariness and tried prying her fingers under the collar in an attempt to loosen it just a bit. While it didn't cut off her air supply, it did cause her to feeling her breathing was constricted. She grasped the chain in an effort to slow Luka down, as she feared her voice would be raspy from her exertions and restraints.

Luka turned his head impatiently and watched her struggle, a grim expression of foreboding on his face at the interruption. He had not taken to the air, knowing that the ground cover was his ally at the moment. He had chosen an invisibility cloak to further frustrate and hamper what he knew to be Stephanos' efforts at seeking his human lover. He rubbed his face thoughtfully at his approach with her, wanting to keep her off balance emotionally and subjugated to his will. With that in mind, he formulated a response to her stubbornness.

"Marianna, unless you wish to feel my touch on your body now, you will keep moving forward. And I promise I will not be gentle. I will ravage you body and soul. If this is your preference, then keep impeding our progress." Satisfied with his response, he awaited hers.

Marianna's eyes widened at this implied threat and she marched inexorably forward, defeat at her current state evident in her dejected shoulders and down turned mouth. Luka pulled the chain so she had to raise her eyes to his. He preferred she keep it up for awhile longer. It made the thought of his total domination of her so sweet. If she turned missish now, he would not fully explore the ways he wished to have and use her. He watched her itching fingers with the collar and amusement struck him at her dishabille. The collar enhancing her proud demeanor, the slashed ribbon at her shoulder enticing him to explore her creamy flesh especially with it almost causing a nipple to peek through, the flash of fire in her eyes now.

Marianna vowed to herself that she would be a she-cat when the time came. For now she would abide this humiliation and wait for a chance to escape. She knew that her Stephanos was searching for her and would find them soon enough. She looked forward to meeting up with him again and watching him vanquish this fiend and the one accompanying him. She found little pity in remembering Ivan, the cause of her consternation and imprisonment. She would allow God and Stephanos to deal with him; she would no longer waste her time or energy with him. Her eyes became calculating though in her contemplation of Luka.

He withstood the force of her glare and countered with eerie laughter. She frowned but kept her thoughts to herself. She knew that he could not link with her and while this perturbed her in that she also wasn't linked to Stephanos, she was actually thankful for the lack of foresight they each had had. She tried to remain impassive, even though her mind was swirling with roiling emotions. She sojourned on as she had little choice. Her impetus resumed Luka's and they crept deeper into the darkened forest.

12