All Comments on 'Fed Up with Tiny Tom'

by MildmanInVA

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck Me Hard!

This is some funny shit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I live in Hawaii and I am amazed at what passes for

manhood here. I can't see their dicks ( just as well) but they all have fat bellies. They are disgusting and this is what passes for men here. Tiny Tim has a small cock but has let him go otherwise...I believe your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Load of Crap

A waste of a read. The WORST story I have ever read on the site. Complete and utter garbage. Not my scene at all

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 14 years ago
Fantastic!

I enjoyed your story very much, I like stories with small dicks and humiliation of all manners and this is one of the bests, i just wish you could make a part 2 where the wire find a lover with a gigantic cock and forces the husband to suck him off. You have potential in this story, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice!

Can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lucky Tom

being a weak lil sissy for a female is a dream come true and she can kick your ass let her be her wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hell no

Kick the bitch out and divorce her. She has no real love nor respect for you. Why put up with the humiliation? She's toast. Oh and if you stick around for a little while? Wash all her underwear with some of your colored shirts. Dry it on high heat. Then laugh your ass off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I had a similar problem with my boyfriend. He is very cute and great company. But I still craved for a good fuck. So I took on a hunky lover. HE surprised me by insisting we include my boyfriend, but feminised to behave like a little girl. HE enjoys both of us now. My boyfriend is also happy. In fact, it is my boyfriend who blushes in the presence of our lover's naked masculinity, not me. LOL.

NicebiguyNicebiguyover 1 year ago

Great story. If the little,useless wimp can't manage his life he ought to be glad she's willing to straighten his sorry ass out. Put him in panties, make him show them to you every day. If they're not spotless then slap the shit out of him. Make him you bitch. I'm sure he'll do a lot better and be much happier finally knowing his place in this world. Let him know from now on he's her cuckold so be ready to clean her bulls cock and balls and her cum filled pussy after they fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous