Feeding the Beast Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll go get Nicky," Marguerite said approaching Stacy, her hand reaching up for the zipper, "you'll be in good hands here until he gets her." Marguerite pulled Stacy in for another lingering kiss, Stacy feeling as if her mouth was melting into the other woman's. Stacy soon felt a rush of cooler air, realizing that as Marguerite was kissing her, that she was also slowly unzipping the front of the hoodie that was covering her torso. "Oh no!" Marguerite teased as their kiss broke, "Look what fell down."

Stacy blushed deeply as Marguerite walked off, leaving her exposed to the hostess. Her arms still bound, Stacy had no way of zipping the hoodie back up, instead she stood there helpless while the hostess looked her over.

"Do you need a hand?" The hostess finally asked.

"Yes, please." Stacy answered sheepishly.

"No problem," the hostess said as she approached, "I have that same bra!" As she got closer the hostess' fingers lightly touched the latex at the top of the cups. "Although yours seems to fit just a bit better than mine." Her fingers trailed slowly over Stacy's nipples and the sides of her breasts. "Are you good friends with Marguerite?"

"We only met tonight." Stacy replied, finding herself leaning forward to get the hostess to touch her chest more. "She does seem quite nice though."

"She's a sweetheart," the woman replied, "and an amazing lover." The hostess smirked as Stacy's body reacted to her words. "It seems you want to experience that with her as well."

"I've never been with a woman," Stacy paused momentarily as the hostess squeezed her breasts firmly, "at least not like that, before."

"Is she the first woman you've ever kissed?" The hostess leaned in closer, her lips hovering barely half an inch from Stacy's.

"Yes!" Stacy exhaled in response.

"Would you like to kiss another?"

"Oh yes!" Stacy's ass was tensing around the plug, her thighs squeezing together as the woman teased her.

The hostess quickly pushed her mouth forward, her left hand leaving Stacy's breast, grabbing the back of her latex covered head, as her tongue plunged into Stacy's mouth. Stacy let out a small moan, then a larger one as the hostess roughly squeezed Stacy's left breast. The sound of voices approaching caused the woman to cut their kiss short, backing away, the hostess quickly tugged Stacy's zipper up to her neck before returning to her station, leaving Stacy wanting more.

"Thank you for coming out." Shawn said, giving Stacy's forehead a soft kiss. "I'll reach out next week about that possible gig."

"Sounds good to me!" Stacy replied eagerly.

"Are you ready?" Nick asked, a quizzical look on his face as he noticed how flushed Stacy's face was.

"Yes, but could you bring the truck closer for me?" She asked quietly. "I'd hate to fall in the parking lot."

"Sure!" Nick replied. "Have a good night," he said to Shawn, "and thanks again."

"Have a wonderful evening!" The hostess called out as the couple walked to the front door.

Stacy stood anxiously by the front door, the doorman not far from her, as Nick quickly walked to the truck. She secretly wondered if he would try to touch her as well, and instantly decided she wouldn't be opposed to it. Nick pulled up to the door, getting out of the truck and helping Stacy inside. As he leaned across her body, putting the seat belt in place, Stacy whispered her intentions to him.

"I need you to find a spot where you can pull over and fuck me." She said desperately. Nick leaned back, shocked by her statement, looking her in the eyes. "I'm serious!"

"Okay!" Nick replied quickly shutting the door and all but running to the driver's seat.

Nick hastily pulled out of the parking lot, hitting a rather large pothole just before getting to the street which caused Stacy to moan loudly.

"Are you okay?" His voice was full of concern.

"I have a butt plug in my ass," Stacy was sliding downward in her seat, her knees splayed open as she wriggled in her seat, "and need to cum!"

"Holy crap!" Nick replied, trying not to drive too erratically while finding a spot to fuck her, "How did that get there?"

"Marguerite," Stacy groaned, as she continued to struggle in the seat, "she fingered my ass, made out with me, and pushed a plug into me before making out with me again." Nick groaned at the thought. "The hostess felt me up and kissed me too," Stacy continued, "she only stopped because she heard you two approaching."

"Fuck!" Nick gasped.

"Ufff, finally!" Stacy triumphantly sat up, wriggling her hips and legs as her sundress slowly slid down her body. "Take a left up here on Jefferson." She instructed. "There's that old gas station over there," she continued, "it's closed, just pull around back!"

Nick did as he was told, remembering the gas station she was talking about. As he got closer, Nick pulled behind the small station, shutting off the truck lights and coasting into place. He looked around quickly, then shut the engine off.

"Here?" He asked tentatively.

"Oh Baby," Stacy all but growled, "the beast is bigger than ever, either you give me your cock or I go out like this looking for one!"

Nick quickly scampered out of this side of the truck, flinging open her door and undoing the seat belt. Pulling Stacy from the truck, Nick tore open the hoodie, casting it aside. "Fucking slut!" He hissed as he spun Stacy around, bending her over the front seat of his truck. "I'm all the cock you need tonight!" Nick undid his pants as quickly as he could, tugging Stacy's latex thong down enough to unbuckle the back. "Right?" He said rubbing his cock against her soaked pussy.

"YES!" Stacy cried out. "FUCK ME!" Nick saw the reflection of some of the lube between Stacy's ass cheeks in the light of a distant street light, quickly running his hand through it, he rubbed the lube on his cock. Again, Stacy begged, "Please! Ram your cock into me!" Nick did just that, the extra lube allowing him to bury himself to the hilt in ont thrust. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!!!!" Stacy screamed.

The plug, combined with Nick's hot cock and how horny Stacy was already vaulted her over the edge, causing her to orgasm almost immediately. Nick wasn't oblivious to her orgasm, but instead of letting her ride it out and allowing her time to recover from it, he pulled out and thrust into her again. Their bodies slapped together loudly as he rammed his cock into her body.

"I've been thinking about doing this," he said reaching up and grabbing her pigtails with both hands, "since I bought this fucking thing!" Using her hair as leverage, Nick pounded Stacy's pussy, driving her quickly to another tremendous orgasm. "Did you like Marguerite fingering your ass?"

"YES!" Stacy gasped.

"You barely even know her!" Nick growled as he unrelentingly fucked her. "And you let her feel you up and finger you! What does that make you?"

"A SLUT!" Stacy groaned loudly.

"And you let that Domme touch you anyway she wanted! Right?"

"YES!" Stacy's eyes fluttered as he fucked her.

"What was the hostess' name?" Stacy remained silent, only grunting as Nick jackhammered her pussy. "Come on," he said, giving her ass a spank, "what was her name?"

"I don't know!" Stacy blurted out.

"But you let her feel you up and didn't resist, did you?" Nick spanked her butt again. "Did you?"

"NO! I wanted her to do more!" She mewled. "I wanted her to push my head down and make me eat her pussy!" Stacy's body spasmed, her legs trembling as Nick buried his rapidly swelling cock into her body. "And I'd do it again!"

"Oh shit!" Nick groaned, the wave of cum bursting out of his body. "Oh my God!"

"MMmmmm yes!" Stacy collapsed onto the seat, feeling his cock filling her pussy with cum. "I needed that so badly!"

"Me too!" Nick said, squeezing the last of his cum into her body. "I definitely did not expect the night to go like this!"

"Me either!" Stacy replied, feeling Nick carefully pull her back to her feet.

He reached around her front, unclasping the leash from her collar, freeing her arms. It took a while for feeling and blood flow to return to them. As Stacy flexed and shook her arms, Nick tugged her thong free of the garter belt, then placed the hoodie onto the truck seat. Taking her hand, Nick helped Stacy into the truck, then grabbed his pants and boxer briefs, holding them by his cock while walking back to the driver's seat.

"We should get going," he said as he slid behind the wheel, "it's not like we were quiet after all."

"Aren't you going to pull your pants up?" Stacy asked.

"Nope!" He said reaching over, using the D-ring on her collar to pull her face to his crotch. "It's not going to clean itself after all!"

With her lips wrapped around his flaccid cock, Nick smirked while starting the truck, pulling back out to the main road. It would be twenty minutes before they got home, by then, he'd be ready again. Once on the highway, Nick reached for Stacy's ass with his right hand, lightly gripping the base of the plug. Nick moved, rolled and tugged the plug, feeling Stacy moan around his cock.

"Oh, that's not fair!" She cooed as he partially pulled it out before pushing it back in.

"Less talkie, more suckie!" he replied, pushing her mouth back downward.

Stacy mumbled "yes sir" around Nick's cock, causing him to smile as he drove. While he didn't always understand the Beast, he knew it made Stacy happy to engage that side of her sexuality. It made him happy as well, and not just because she was lapping at his cock after they had sex behind an abandoned gas station.

"If you want me to fuck your ass when we get home," he said tugging the plug, "moan for me."

Stacy moaned loudly, then as she went to lift her head off his cock to protest, she felt Nick's hand on the back of her head keeping her mouth full. Reaching underneath her body with her right hand, Stacy slowly started teasing herself as she continued sucking Nick clean. Looking over briefly, Nick noticed Stacy's hips slowly rocking back and forth. It took all his self control not to go racing down the highway to get home quicker. Getting pulled over, with Stacy dressed as she was, wouldn't be a good thing after all and would certainly put a damper on the night.

"Okay, that's enough." Nick said, helping Stacy lift her mouth off his cock.

"If you say so!" Stacy pouted, rolling onto her back, resting her head on Nick's bare thigh.

"I'll let you continue to tease yourself," Nick said authoritatively, "but I want you to tell me about the night so far." Stacy nodded in response. "Oh, and spread your legs so I can see if I want."

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy responded, placing her right foot on the seat and letting her legs fall open. "Is this good Sir?"

"Oh yeah!" Nick responded, watching Stacy's wet mound glisten in a passing street light.

"So, what is up with you?" He asked matter of factly. "I've never seen you like this!"

"Oh my God! It was so much!" Stacy replied, teasing herself with her right hand. "There was that Dominatrix, being dressed, the whole feel of the place, the people, all of it! It just supercharged the beast!"

"I guess it did!" Nick couldn't hide his shock. "I've never seen you show any kind of attraction to another woman like that before!"

"No kidding!" Stacy replied. "And tomorrow, I probably won't be attracted to them, but like this it's another story completely!" Stacy's body rippled with excitement as she teased herself close to orgasm then stopped. "Before she pushed the plug into me," Stacy's breathing was getting heavier as she spoke, "Marguerite held me from behind, played with my chest, and finger fucked my ass! I almost fucking came!"

"Wow!" Nick rarely heard Stacy swear like that, which only added to his reaction.

"If my arms hadn't been bound," Stacy continued, a dreamy glaze coming over her eyes, "I'd have probably done much more than that!" Stacy's body arched as she moaned softly. "It's scary to think about," Stacy said softly, "particularly with that Dominatrix wanting me!"

"I can't even begin to imagine that," Nick said, shifting in his seat as he got harder, "a whole weekend at her place, just the two of you!"

"Don't make me cum just by thinking about it!" Stacy replied sharply.

Nick was thankful they were finally on their street. Pulling into the driveway, Nick shut off the truck, staring at Stacy as she writhed on the seat of his truck. While the hood covered most of her face, Nick could tell she was engrossed with her latex slut thoughts and how to sate the demands of her beast. Looking toward the floor, Nick could see the leash under Stacy's recently discarded sundress.

"Stay right there," Nick instructed, "I'll come get you."

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy groaned in reply.

Stacy could feel and see the interior light of Nick's truck illuminating her body, yet didn't care. She was Betty, and wanted to be every bit the slut Betty could be. While their neighbors couldn't see Stacy displayed as she was, the idea they could only added to her excitement. The neighbors were close enough to see some of their backyard and driveway, but it honestly wouldn't matter tonight, she'd had her pussy and ass exposed to a total stranger earlier. A stranger that had fingered her ass and kissed her! Shyness was long gone at this point.

"Okay, time to get out." Nick said, clipping the leash to the collar and pulling Stacy to a seated position. "I know you're enjoying yourself," he said, helping Stacy to her feet in the driveway, "but I'm not done with you yet."

"Yes, Sir!" Stacy responded, feeling the shyness return as she stood in the driveway.

"Now, first things first," Nick said as he closed the truck door, leading Stacy several feet from the truck, "turn around, you said you wanted me to use those cuffs." Stacy complied, turning and putting her hands behind her back, feeling completely exposed standing so far from the truck. "That's a good girl," Nick said, clipping her wrist cuffs together behind her back, "now follow me."

Nick seemed to be walking painfully slow as he led Stacy toward the back of the house by the leash. She could feel her pussy getting wetter, the vulnerability of her position making her more excited with each slow step. It was a new kind of torture for her to spend this amount of time sexually aroused. Stepping onto their small wooden deck, Stacy stood anxiously as Nick took his time looking her over.

"You know what?" Nick asked not particularly to her but in general. "I'm going to fuck that amazing ass of yours," he paused, letting the leash fall, causing it to bump off Stacy's swollen clit, "I'm going to need lube!" Stacy simply moaned in response. "Wait here!"

Before she knew what was going on, Stacy realized Nick had just walked through and closed the back door to their home, leaving her bound and exposed outside! She wasn't sure if she wanted to be upset, or enjoy the ever increasing levels of horniness, if that were even possible at this point. Instead, she stood motionless, feeling the wetness continue to coat her inner thighs.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" Stacy mewled. "I need to cum so bad!"

Finally, Nick reappeared, carrying a bottle of lube as promised. "Miss me?" He laughed as he walked out of the house.

"I can't even describe one of the emotions I'm feeling." Stacy replied. "The only thing I can actually focus on is you getting your cock into me as soon as possible!"

"Spoken like a true slut," Nick said, stepping toward her and placing his hand between her thighs, "a soaked slut at that!" Nick moved one of the chairs, before letting his pants and boxer briefs fall to his ankles. "Now, let's get this out of my way," Nick said, placing one hand on her lower back while slowly removing the plug with the other, "because eventually we'll need to go to sleep tonight!"

Nick grasped Stacy's hips, slowly pulling her back and supporting her body while she lowered her ass onto his cock. The plug had certainly prepared her backside, the head of his lubed cock easily slipping into her anal canal. Stacy inhaled deeply as Nick's cock slowly filled her ass. Feeling her body press against his, she let out a low, guttural moan. Nick unclipped her cuffs, tossing the carabinier he'd used from his keyring onto the picnic table with her pink plug. Pulling her back, so Stacy's back was on his chest, Nick's arms wrapped around Stacy's body.

"Put your legs outside of mine." He instructed, smiling as Stacy rapidly complied. "Can you see your reflection in the sliding glass door?"

"Yessss!" Stacy hissed, staring at her faint reflection only a few feet away.

"Play with your pussy," Nick instructed as his hands squeezed and kneaded her breasts, "and tell me what you'd do with Marguerite if given the chance!"

Stacy's hands shot between her spread legs, two fingers quickly going inside her while the other hand quickly rubbed her clit. Her body writhed and wriggled as Nick slowly thrust into her ass, all the while her eyes locked on her reflection. The reflection of a woman indulging in her most carnal pleasures out in the open, in view of anyone who dared look.

"I'd beg her to let me lick her!" Stacy moaned, bringing her hand to her mouth to suck off her wetness. "And I'd devour her until she pushed me away!"

"So, you're a pussy licking slut?" Nick teased, tugging her latex bra down, then tugging her hard nipples.

"YES!" Stacy groaned as much from his actions as his question.

"Tell me what you are." Nick instructed confidently.

"I'm your pussy licking slut!" She cried out as she orgasmed.

"Maybe Shawn can arrange a bachelorette party for Betty," Nick grunted as he thrust into Stacy's ass, "what do you think?"

"I think my tongue is going to get a workout!" Stacy groaned. "Just as long as I get to fuck you after Sir!"

"Well, you're partly right," Nick groaned, feeling his cock surge full of cum, "I'm the one fucking you though!"

"Ohhhhhhh pleaassseeee!" Stacy squealed.

Nick's hands gripped Stacy's hips tightly, pulling her ass into his hips, as he came. Groaning loudly, Nick could feel his cum seeping around his hard cock and over his balls as he filled her rectum with his seed. Stacy collapsed on top of him, her body completely slack as the last jets of cum shot into her body. They lay there for several minutes before either could muster a thought or possess enough energy to move.

"We're going to need a stool for our shower." Stacy finally said just above a whisper.

"Why's that?" Nick asked slowly adjusting underneath Stacy.

"Cuz I'm too tired for a bath," she replied slowly sitting up, "and there's no way in hell I'm standing in the shower!"

It took a few mintues, but eventually the couple ended up in the master bath, with the shower running as they removed Stacy's latex clothing. Stepping into the shower, Stacy leaned her body against Nick's, standing flat footed for the first time in hours as he washed her hair and back.

"Can we talk about the tonight in the morning?" Stacy asked weakly. "I'm too tired to compose a thought tonight."

"Sounds good to me," Nick replied, "tomorrow night let's go out to dinner and leave the latex in the closet."

"Okay." Stacy smiled softly, resting her head against his chest.