Feeding the Beast Ch. 06

Story Info
Stacy and Nick meet Shawn outside and go to a club.
8.8k words
4.73
3k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers

*Author's notes: This is a work of fiction, hopefully that is not a word you struggle with. It is a story of fictional, consenting adults. It's in the fetish category for a reason, if that scares you, please back away slowly. For the rest of you, please enjoy!

The rest of the weekend Stacy wore little more than one of Nick's t-shirts and spent most of it either in bed or curled up on the couch. He could tell she was definitely sore, and assumed it was just about everywhere. On Monday she returned to work as usual, but wore a sports bra and yoga shorts underneath her skirt and blouse. Nick couldn't even bring himself to suggest sex, it wasn't surprising though, she was out of it for several days after their sex shop adventure too. On Wednesday night Nick's phone started blowing up, sitting on the couch with Stacy, her interest eventually peaked.

"What have you got going on over there?" She asked.

"One of the guys from the bus started a text group," Nick replied, remembering her insistence on being open and honest, "they're sharing pics and talking."

"About what?" Stacy asked, leaning up.

"About Betty." He replied, turning his phone to face her to show the last picture to be sent.

"Oh!" Stacy sat up a bit more. "Care to share?"

"Of course!" Nick replied with a smile pulling her closer.

Stacy leaned into Nick's chest as he scrolled back to the beginning. Eventually, he just handed her the phone, letting her scroll while he held her. He wished he could see her face as she slowly scrolled through the pictures that were being sent. For Stacy, it was impossible for her to believe it was her in the suit. Her eyes were glued as she looked at a picture, she had her back to a guy who's lap she was straddling, his cock obviously buried in her ass while she stroked two others in her hands.

"It looks like Betty is sitting on a throne." Stacy huskily whispered.

"That's quite a throne too!" Nick added.

The comments in between the pictures were the usual juvenile bravado of who fucked her best, or longest. Regardless, Stacy could feel herself getting physically excited by all of it.

"Can you put this up on your tablet?" Stacy asked as she sat up slightly.

"Sure." Nick replied, quickly grabbing his tablet. "They posted some video clips too."

"Ohhhh my!" Stacy replied, feeling the familiar chill run up her spine.

"I can drop those to the TV if you want." Nick suggested while already making it happen.

"That will be something to see!" Stacy replied, readjusting her position until she was leaning with her back against Nick's side.

"You're not too sore if this gets you excited are you?"

"Only one way to find out!" Stacy replied anxiously.

There had to be dozens of clips, some short, some quite long. Each had commentary, almost all of it speaking derogatorily about Betty, as she took multiple cocks at once. Rarely was a hole left alone for long, even if it was simply fingers probing her.

"I think you wore more than a few of them out." Nick chuckled.

"I know I did!" Stacy's reply was bold and assertive, she wasn't ashamed by her actions at all. "Although, I was pretty sure I was close to passing out more than a couple times!"

"I don't doubt that at all." Nick replied, watching Stacy gently squeeze her thighs together. "Still sore?"

"Just a bit," Stacy replied, spreading her legs until one knee touched the back of the couch and the other touched the seat, "but I've never stopped being horny."

"Really?" Nick couldn't hide his shock.

"It's just tougher to act on when all the spots you want to touch are too sore to touch." She replied gingerly rubbing herself through the thin material of her bottoms.

"I also got another text," Nick said, managing to lift his eyes from Stacy's actions for a moment, "from Shawn."

"OH!" Stacy stopped, wondering somehow if what she'd done with the driver had crossed the line.

"He seems quite taken with you," Nick continued, wrapping his arm around her, "did you have fun with him too."

"It was scary," Stacy replied nervously, "are you okay that he got in on the action with Betty too?"

"I'm okay with it," Nick replied honestly, "he wants to meet us as well, I mean you and me."

"That is scarier," Stacy replied, "did he text or call?"

"He texted," Nick replied, "want to read them?"

"Let me see what he sent first," Stacy replied, trying to settle back into Nick's body, "I kinda need this."

Nick put the first of a series of videos Shawn had sent up on the screen. Stacy had no idea he'd taken shots of him using the turkey baster on her cum filled holes. Closing her eyes for a moment, she could almost feel the rush of cool water entering her body.

"What is Jake doing to you?" Nick asked as the next video popped up.

"You'd never believe it!" Stacy replied with a tremor in her voice. "He fingered me just about perfectly," she continued, unable to look away from the screen, "and then jammed his tongue in my ass!"

"What!?!" Nick said, pausing the video. "How was that?"

"He gave me the hardest O of the night!" Stacy replied letting a soft moan escape her lips. "I'm glad I didn't have to kiss him after," she continued, "but I just about erupted when he got me off!"

The video eventually changed to Shawn taking his time with her. She could hear the force and control in his voice again, bringing her back to that night. Seeing herself, or Betty, with her hands pinned behind her back as he ravaged her mouth brought Stacy right to the brink of orgasm.

"Ohhhhhhh FUCK!" Stacy groaned as she watched Shawn's cock erupt over Betty's face.

"Wow!" Nick could only stare as Stacy quivered against him. "I mean, wow! I never knew you were into bondage."

"I don't know that I am," Stacy replied softly in her post-orgasmic glow, "but Betty sure as hell is!"

"Think so?" Chuckled Nick.

"Maybe this weekend," Stacy said resting her head in Nick's lap, "we can try it out, just the two of us."

"That actually leads us to something interesting," Nick squirmed slightly, "Shawn wants to meet us for dinner."

"When?" Stacy's face blanched at the thought.

"Saturday."

"As us," Stacy asked, "or as you and Betty?"

"Well, Betty can't really do well at dinner you know," Nick chuckled trying to lighten the mood, "so, as Stacy and I."

"But," Stacy was obviously uncomfortable about the idea, "he'll actually see me and not Betty."

"I know, but he and I talked stuff over while you were resting," Nick said trying to ease her fears, "but you need to say yes to all of this too."

"Can I think about it?" Stacy asked.

"Of course!" Nick quickly replied. "If you don't want to do this, we don't have to do this," Nick reassured her, "you need to be honest with me and yourself after all."

"Okay, I can do that." Stacy replied, turning her head and feeling Nick's hard on against the side of her head. "It seems I forgot about something," Stacy cooed, "you haven't had any relief since the bus either!"

"Well, I wouldn't say I haven't had any," Nick smirked, "but I haven't had any with you."

"If you're going to watch me play with myself," Stacy mocked a stern tone, "then I get to watch you!"

"Sounds like a deal to me!"

"Good," Stacy sat up enough to prop herself up on her elbows, "now pull down those shorts!" Nick quickly lifted his hips, forcing his shorts and boxer briefs below his knees with one push. "Let the videos play," Stacy said as she cupped his raging hard on, "and turn up the volume just a little."

With a gleam in her eye, Stacy lay across the couch, leaning over Nick's right leg while giving his shaft a long upward lick. Nick hit the button on the TV remote, then turned up the volume on the surround sound. Soon the room was filled with the sound of the guys on the bus talking about Betty. Stacy moaned loudly at the commentary, unable to see the TV, she could hear them which made it almost like that night. With the exception that she could taste Nick's precum on her tongue.

Nick's right hand glided slowly down Stacy's back and over her pert spandex covered ass. When he touched her still slightly swollen hole Stacy jumped slightly causing Nick to pull his hand away.

"It's okay," she gasped as she lifted her head slightly, "just go easy."

Nick's hand returned to Stacy's ass, giving her left cheek a firm squeeze before his fingers returned to her asshole. He slowly rubbed his fingers over it, through the spandex, listening to and feeling Stacy moan around his shaft. Nick skipped the video of Jake, figuring the sound wasn't going to be enough to keep Stacy happy, but instead started the video clip of Shawn, which caused Stacy to moan deeply again.

"You know," Nick turned up the volume a bit more as Shawn directed Betty to put her hands behind her back, "that was pretty bold of Shawn to assume he could use Betty when no one was around." Stacy groaned in response, pressing her ass against Nick's fingers. "But I can't really blame him," Nick said, feeling anxious as he started to push his luck a bit, "I mean, Betty didn't do much to stop him." Stacy responded by lowering her mouth even deeper onto Nick's throbbing shaft. "That was pretty naughty right?"

"Yes it was!" Stacy blurted as she quickly lifted her head flipping her hair to one side before impaling her mouth back on Nick's cock.

"Naughty girls get spanked too," Nick's voice trembled with excitement, "don't they?"

Stacy's mouth gripped Nick as she plunged the head of his cock into the back of her throat. Nick quickly lifted his hand, giving Stacy's left cheek a firm swat, and feeling her entire body ripple with excitement.

"Oh FUCK!" She bellowed, "Again, just a bit harder!" Nick complied, giving Stacy's perfect ass another firm swat. "Just like that!" She replied before plunging her face down on him again.

Nick swatted and rubbed Stacy's butt, occasionally alternating between cheeks, or giving one side a couple repetitive swats in a row before moving to the other side while Stacy bobbed on his cock like a woman possessed.

"Fuck I'm gonna blow!" Nick growled, lifting his hips to meet her mouth.

Nick's eyes fluttered and his legs spasmed as he shot his hot seed into Stacy's mouth. While Stacy had never been against blowjobs, they'd previously been something she did with enough excitement to get Nick off. This one was another level, as she used her hands and tongue to milk the last drops of Nick's cum from his body. With his cock slowly becoming flaccid, Stacy turned herself to face him, laying her right arm across Nick's lap and resting her head in her hand. Keeping his cock in her left hand, slowly working the underside with her thumb, Stacy looked up at Nick triumphantly.

"Where did Shawn want to meet us on Saturday?" She asked matter of factly.

"Uh, I think, um," Nick stammered in reaction to her boldness, "there's a bar, but he also said there's a private kind of place we could go after."

"Private?" Stacy asked. "What kinda private?"

"He sent me a link to a private page," Nick replied as he fumbled with his phone, "it seems kind of wild."

Nick held up the page, which showed a picture of a woman with piercing green eyes wearing a black latex hood with red trim around the eyeholes. Grabbing the phone, Stacy quickly scrolled through several posts, then sent herself an invitation to the page before handing Nick back his phone.

"We don't have to do it if you're not okay with it," Nick blurted, trying to reassure her of his support for her making her own decisions, "we don't even need to meet him again if you don't want."

"I know," Stacy responded warmly, "I'll tell you if I'm okay with meeting him or not, but you need to do the same." Nick nodded. "Can I ask a question?" Nick nodded again. "What gave you the idea to spank me?"

"Well," Nick blushed deeply, "I just was looking at your butt, and wondered what you'd do if I did. I didn't hurt you did I?

"No, not at all!" Stacy replied, leaning forward and kissing Nick's lips softly. "It was actually really intense," she said, trying not to overstate things, "but in a good way." Nick smiled, pulling her closer to him. "But I'm not saying I want you to spank me every time," Stacy said softly as she melted into his body, "but, when the time is right, the time is right!"

Friday morning Stacy woke up feeling the best she had all week. The night before she and Nick had sex for the first time since her outting as Betty, and while she was still a bit sore, she'd managed a couple very intense orgasms. What had not left her mind was the fact they'd possibly be seeing Shawn the following day. Since inviting herself to the secret group page, Stacy had lurked and looked at several photos, it was obvious the physical club had no issue with people wearing latex, leather and all manner of clothing. While faces were often blurred or behind masks, their bodies were not. One blurred male face was raising a glass while a blonde knelt in front of him, arms tied up in a sleeve looking thing that was strapped to her shoulders, while he held her head in place. Stacy was almost sure that it was Shawn in the picture!

Walking into their bedroom, Stacy dropped her towel on the floor, enjoying the freedom and solitude with Nick having to leave early for work. Looking through the closet, something unexpected caught Stacy's eye. She reached down, picking up the hot pink latex lingerie she'd ordered almost a month ago and never worn.

"Why the hell not!?!" She said giddily to herself before bounding out of the walk-in closet.

Taking a seat on the edge of the bed, Stacy laid the items out before picking up the first latex stocking. It seemed easy enough after all, and who would know what she had on under her work clothes? The hot pink stocking had a white seam that ran up the back and a white latex ruffle at the top. With the stockings in place, Stacy held up the matching latex thong, which had a small clip in the back where the part running between her cheeks met the waistband just above her ass.

"Hmmmm, that makes removal easier!" She giggled as she pulled it on.

The garterbelt had eight wide straps and matching white latex ruffles along the bottom from hip to hip across the front. Finally, the long line bra, which reached just shy of her bottom rib, zipped up the back with cups that made Stacy feel like her breasts were almost touching her chin. It also had matching white lace ruffles across the tops of the cups. Stacy walked over to the full length mirror to take a look. While it certainly didn't cover her like the Betty catsuit, the hot pink lingerie was sexy in a retro kind of way. The garter belt went from her belly button to her hips, allowing just a slight peek at the front of the thong underneath. Her torso was 80% covered in latex as were her legs. She not only loved the look of it, but the feel as well!

"Now to keep my secret hidden all day!" Stacy said heading back to the closet.

Eventually she reemerged with a pair of black mid calf boots, black loose fitting dress pants, a dark gray blouse and a short jacket which would hide everything neatly. While the pants were loose around the legs, which would hide the ruffles around her thighs, the back was snug enough to not take away from her butt. Stacy was smart enough to get her job and promotions on her own merits, but she didn't mind showing off her well toned butt from time to time either. She wondered about taking a picture and sending it to Nick, but he had a big day at work and she didn't want to distract him.

"He'll be surprised enough when he gets home!" She said to her reflection before making her way downstairs and out the side door to her car.

Stacy paused momentarily as she closed the door behind her, the last two times she'd been outside wearing latex she'd been Betty and come back sore and exhausted. Taking a deep breath in, Stacy let it out slowly before walking to her car, while it was only a few steps it seemed much further. The latex made her feel as if she were only wearing her boots, pants and blouse and not fully dressed as she actually was.

"You can do this." She whispered to herself before getting into her car.

Focusing at work was thankfully only a slight issue for her. While she would normally have kicked her heels off in her cubicle, it wasn't really an option with her hot pink latex covered feet. At lunch one of her coworkers mentioned she seemed distracted, but Stacy was able to brush it off as being tired from a long week. Of course the two women she normally had lunch with mentioned that Stacy had seemed tired on Monday as well and joked she must have had an eventful weekend. Stacy managed to laugh it off while visions of Betty sitting on her "throne" flashed in her mind.

"Are you okay Stace?" One of the women asked. "You look really flush."

"Oh, yeah," Stacy chuckled, "maybe it's a hot flash!"

"You are far too young for those!" Laughed the other woman, who then changed the conversation to her hot flashes.

The remainder of the day crawled as continued visions of Betty flashed through Stacy's mind. Eventually she stepped away from her desk, going to the ladies room, where she pulled out her phone and scrolled through the pictures she'd saved. Pausing on the series that had flashed through her mind, Stacy slid her dress pants down before sitting on the toilet. The latex had heightened the sensitivity of her clit, slowly rubbing with two fingers, she stared intently at each picture before moving to the next. Biting her bottom lip to keep from moaning too loudly, she paused on the picture of Betty sitting on one man, while another knelt between her legs as she stroked a cock with one hand and pulled the other to her open mouth. She could feel her mouth watering at the sight, the feeling of being impaled on two hard shafts and how they rubbed inside her causing her legs to tremble.

"Fuck!" Stacy hissed softly as she orgasmed.

Quickly cleaning herself up, Stacy managed to get back to her desk and actually focus on work for the last few hours of her day. Still, she couldn't wait to get home. Nick would lose his mind when he found out she went to work in latex! She was glad she arrived home before him, and started removing her work clothes before she even entered the house. Heading upstairs, Stacy tossed her jacket and blouse on the chair in the bedroom, then kicked off her boots and pants. Stacy grabbed the hood that they'd purchased with the lingerie before heading to the bathroom to fix her hair and put it on. Holding it up and looking at the hood Stacy frowned.

"How did I not see this before?" She asked herself. "I haven't worn pigtails since kindergarten!" Dropping the mask on the counter, she looked at her reflection and shrugged. "Oh what the hell! Why not?"

It took frustratingly long for Stacy to part her hair properly then gather it into two pigtails high on the crown of her head. Finally, she had to feed the pigtails through the holes in the hood without really seeing what she was doing. Somehow she managed, and was able to fasten the bottom of the hood with the zipper in the back without pulling out her hair in the process. Now, in addition to her lingerie, her head and face save for her eyes, jaw and mouth were encased in latex as well. Stacy shook her head, watching the pigtails flop about before walking to her closet to find the heels needed to finish this look. While she and Nick had been looking for outfits for Betty, they'd found more than a few items fitting for the latex doll. Of course, while Nick looked for the sluttiest outfits, Stacy had the presence of mind to coordinate items.

"Perfect!" She squealed with delight as she stood in front of the mirror again. "He's going to fall over when he sees this outfit!"

Stacy strode confidently toward the stairs wearing a pair of 2-inch hot pink platform mules with a matching hot pink front with white trim. Gliding down the stairs, Stacy walked to the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of merlot before looking at the clock and wondering when Nick would be home. As she heard his car pull into the driveway, Stacy scurried around the island counter, before hoisting herself onto it facing the door he'd enter and crossed her legs.

Ms_Allison
Ms_Allison
1,374 Followers