Feeding the Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lover grabbed a bottle of lube out of a nearby basket and applied it to my penis and then she straddled me, not unlike how she straddled the Sybian. She leaned forward to kiss my lips and then lowered herself onto me. As my penis went into her, her eyes fluttered and she exhaled loudly. These were both good signs. She began to ride slowly at first and then with more abandon as I rubbed her clit. She directed the speed and roughness until she came. Then it was my turn. She stood up and stretched out her legs as I flipped over another cushion that looked like a half circle. I sat at the slope of one side straddling the pillow before I pulled her down so she sat between my legs.

"What now?" she asked looking confused.

"Put your legs at my sides," I responded. She leaned back in order to slide her feet on either side of me. It required her to prop her upper body up on her elbows, which pushed her breasts up and forward. Her head was also on the downside of the other slope. It was a phenomenal view. I picked up her hips and pulled myself back into her. This time I had control, and I had to admit, I was enjoying it. My hands were placed around her waist and I was aiming for her g spot with every stroke.

I looked over at Gaby and PJ. Gaby was flat on her back down her wedge with her legs on PJs shoulder as he slammed his body into her repeatedly. I could see the sweat drip down his back as Gaby moaned and asked for more.

"How does this feel?" I asked Lover. "You look beautiful."

"More," she pleaded.

I smiled, stopped, turned over the wedge next to us and had her move to lay down with her ass into the air.

I bent over her and whispered, "I know we've only done this with toys, but I'd like to try anal." I said honestly.

She was quiet for a moment considering. She likes anal stimulation, but the idea of me in her had always intimidated her. "Just be gentle, love."

I started slow with lots of lube on my fingers. I stimulated her vagina at the same time. When she was finally relaxed and happy, I began to ease myself into her. She gave a glance over her left shoulder and winced. "Just breathe," I said. I waited for a bit while she worked on relaxing. I had barely gotten my head in. She was tighter than I'd expected.

"I don't think there's room for any more," she said sounding panicked.

"Do you want me to stop?"

She was quiet. "Will you hate me if I say yes?"

I pulled out immediately, grabbed a moist towel to wipe myself and pulled her to me. "We'll try some other time."

"You're disappointed."

"No," I answered. "I'd be more upset if you let me do something that you weren't into."

She smiled at me before she surprised me by pushing me down onto the ground. She wiped my dick off again and went down on me again. I knew she was overcompensating for feeling guilty about stopping me. Blow jobs are one of her strengths, so I enjoyed the ride. After I came, she smiled at me from below. I moved a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"I'm hungry," she said.

"What do you feel like? I think Anton's got some cakes and things downstairs."

"I'm hungrier than that."

"Name your pleasure," I said.

"Italian."

"Done, let's get dressed and go." We got showered and dressed in the locker room and made our way out the door to my car after thanking Anton for another wonderful time an ensuring him we'd be back sometime soon.

At dinner, I sat and watched Lover consume an entire plate of spaghetti with marinara sauce and a giant meatball. She drank a glass of wine and looked happy and relaxed.

"Do you still feel okay with the parties?" she asked. "You don't think we're becoming to outrageous?"

"I think we're feeding our desires."

"Yes, but when do we push them too far?"

"What do you think of Gaby's husband?" I asked.

Lover smiled. "I've only ever seen him pointed out in the group room. I've never actually talked to him."

"Yeah, but do you think he and Gaby have sex with each other any more?"

Lover was quiet. Then she answered, "I know they don't."

"Our relationship is about our passion for each other," I said. "It's not about security or longevity. I think we'll have gone too far, when it doesn't drive me even a little bit crazy to see that PJ guy touching you. -- I hated that by the way."

"Really? You didn't stop him. In fact you told him to—"

"Only because you were clearly into him," I answered.

"In all honesty, I wanted it to be you."

"Or Gaby?" I asked sounding like a whiny 4 year old. It was hard for me to admit I was replaceable.

"I like Gaby," Lover answered. "It's good to have a friend you can rely on in that kind of place, particularly -- when your partner is an hour late."

She had a point, and she was smiling when she said the words, but she was still nagging. It was clear this was getting a bit snarky.

"Peace?"

She sighed. "Peace."

"Should we go back next month?"

"Maybe we should try something new," she answered.

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity. "What are you thinking?"

"It'll be a surprise," she said. "I'm still figuring it out in my head. But you'll like it," she said.

"I usually do. I usually do," I responded reaching across the table and holding her hand.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Cage When face with a dilemma, what's a guy to do?in Loving Wives
Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 01 Happy fallout from meeting at a party.in Group Sex
School of Sluts Ch. 01 Lila goes to a special university for slut-training.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Carly's Guy Next Door Memories of her sorority initiation.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Full Circle Halloween Going stag at a costume party brings back the past.in Group Sex
More Stories