Feel Free Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lectric
lectric
9 Followers

I loved the taste of her juices and licked up as much as I could. I was wet and dripping into her mouth and within less than a minute, maybe an hour, I don't know, we were both cumming. She pushed her ass off the blanket and I pushed my cunt into her face and we rolled over with her on top and kept licking and sucking and cumming. Great sex. We stayed like that for a while just licking each others juices and running our tongues in and out of each other. She sure gets wet.

"Wow!" I said as I turned around to lay on top of her and kiss her and lick the juice off her face. We kissed and smiled and hugged. "I knew it would be good with a woman! This has been the most incredible thing to happen to me in years. Thanks Lover!"

She smiled at me and said, "My pleasure. You want to be lovers? I mean, I would love to do this again and again. Want to be my special girl friend?"

I kissed her and looked in her eyes and nodded, "Yes! What about our husbands? What if they find out what we did and are doing. Think they would get upset?"

"You already said that Jerry wouldn't mind if you had sex with a woman. I think it would turn him on. He'd probably want to fuck me while I ate you out. Rick knows I had sex with my girlfriend and it turns him on when I describe it to him in detail. He said that if I ever got another girlfriend it would be ok with him, as long as we didn't screw up what we have together. Said it would turn him on even if he didn't get to watch us fucking. I want to tell him and let him know. Would that be ok with you? He'd love to know. "

"As long as you think it will be alright between us. I don't think either one of us wants to mess up our lives. Just enhance ‘em a little, or should I say a lot."

"I like a lot more than a little. Maybe we should get back. We've been here for hours you know, making love."

Before we got dressed she told me to lay down and spread my legs for her. I did. She got between my legs and very gently kissed my pussy. She said, "I like your hairy pussy. Kinda mysterious, don't ever shave it" Then she ran her tongue up my pussy and down and in and said. "More of that later sweety."

It was wonderful.

When we got back to the cabin Rick was sitting on the porch working on his fishing stuff drinking whiskey. He sounded a little drunk but then we were on vacation. Marci went over to Rick and gave him a big kiss and I said that I was going to take a shower and get dressed. Marci looked at me and said "Go ahead sweety, I'll be right in to scrub your back." Ricks eyes about popped out of his head, he looked at me, I turned red as a beet and spun around, got my robe and went into the bathroom.

In the shower Marci told me she told Rick that she and I were lovers now and that it is quit normal for lovers to bathe together after sex. She said she kissed him and reached down and stroked his cock which was hard and almost tearing through his shorts. "OK with you." As she continued to stroke him. He just grunted and said, "Well surprise me why don't you." She asked him again if it was ok and he said, "Sure, I guess. You're not kidding me are you?"

"I'll leave the bathroom door open and see for yourself."

I was in the shower and Marci came in and slid into my arms. Her sexy body pressed against mine felt great. We were face to face pressing our cunts and tits together. She told me what she said to Rick so I just let her take the lead, relaxed and let her make love to me. I loved it, and now that she had said that to Rick I figured it was ok. "Feel Free!" I noticed she left the door open to let her husband know for sure she was "scrubbing my back" and other places. . She turned my back to the door and whispered in my ear, "Ricks watching."

"Fuck me," I thought. "This is wild! A man was watching me being loved by his wife and I was loving it." I relaxed some more spreading my legs and said "I'm yours babe, do what you want." She spread my ass wide, which felt good, and continued to finger fuck me for a while and just when I thought I was going to cum she took her fucking finger out of my cunt, licked it, then took me by the hand and out the shower and dried me off. Then she turned me around and said to Rick, who was still standing outside the bathroom, "Meet my new lover."

Poor guy, (yeah right) his cock was straining against his shorts. Marci cupped my tits in her hands, ran her hands up and down my body over my mound and in me, then lightly pinched my nipples and I thought I would cum again, she can be such a tease, but I love it! It was awesome being nude, lewd, used and looked at like that. I spread my legs wide and let Rick look at me. She then took my hand and led me past Rick, she whispered to him, "I'm going to make love to my new lover. Follow us!"

She led me into their bedroom and sat me on the edge of the bed and told Rick to just sit down and watch. Marci got on the bed behind me and pulled me back, spread my legs and put her fingers on my cunt and spread me open so that Rick could see me, then she started finger fucking me again running her fingers up to my clit and then back into my cunt. She did that for a while and I was in ecstasy, being watched by a man and made love to by a woman. She then got off the bed, knelt down between my legs and started licking my cunt. I looked at Rick and watched him stroking his hard cock. Looked good to me, he had his shorts off. He had a huge grin on his face and then he blew me a kiss. I licked my lips and mouthed, "thanks".

The situation was so amazing and sexy, I could feel her inside me, she would glide her tongue the length of my wet cunt up to my clit and roll it around on her tongue. Then she would suck my clit into her mouth and flick it with her tongue. My head was spinning and electric shocks were shooting from my toes to my brain and back down to my love nest. I couldn't hold back, didn't want to, I started cumming again. "Oh baby eat me, Oh yessss," I cried, holding her head and rolling and pushing my cunt into her and came, and came.

Marci pushed me on my back, got on her knees, laid on top of me and turned her head around and told Rick to fuck her. He walked over and slipped his cock into her, Marci was smiling and sucking on my tits with her cute ass up for Rick. She was having a hard time holding onto my tits because Rick was pounding into her real hard and fast. He was so turned on with all this that it wasn't long before he was cumming in her pussy. She came too and was sucking my tits as she did. Rick lay there on top of Marci and winked at me and said, "You ladies are something else" Marci smiled at me and we all hugged and kissed and laughed like little kids in a toy store. Marci had me lick her cum filled pussy while Rick watched. Nasty, but I loved it.

After we calmed down we got up and fixed dinner. We didn't talk a lot just sat at the table looking at each other with big smiles on our faces. "Feel Free." I said. "That's what Jerry told me." and I showed them the note he left with the package, and they noticed the way Jerry wrote "sex(y)."

After dinner we had cocktails on the porch. I was sitting on the couch and Marci sat down next to me and cuddled up for a kiss. We talked and cuddled and she was fondling my tits. Rick didn't mind. He just sat and talked with us like this was normal as sunrise and sunset which made the whole situation even sexier. We could be free to enjoy each other and there was no jealousy. His cock was straining against his shorts and he had his hand down there. I had never seen a man do it to himself before and this was fun.

Marci cuddled up closer to me and finally slipped a hand under my dress to play with my pussy. I spread to allow her better access. She slowly rolled her fingers over my clit and dipped them into my pussy and brought the juices up to wet me. We continued talking like nothing was going on which was sexy all by itself. Rick was obviously enjoying himself, or should I say, us. This went on for some time and I was loving it, we couldn't talk anymore, I just relaxed and enjoyed the attention and the nasty aspect of it. Finally I whispered into Marcis' ear that I was going to cum soon. She kissed me on the neck and said "cum for me baby." I slid down on the couch lifted my legs so that Rick could see my hairy cunt being played with by his sexy wife and started cumming. I wanted to be looked at while I came, it felt good and delightfully nasty. I wanted to open up and let people see me. Marci slipped her fingers into my snatch and finger fucked me till I couldn't take anymore. What a lover.

Rick was still rubbing his cock and Marci said, "Why don't you come over here and fuck me?" She slid her pants off laid back against me and spread her legs, Rick slid his hard dick into my new lovers cunt and fucked her good. I had my arm around Marci and was kissing her neck, nibbling her ear and playing with her tits. It was fun watching Ricks cock slamming into Marcis' pussy. He would pull it all the way out and then rub her clit with his dick and then slide it back in. Then she told me to play with her clit. I did, and she started groaning deep in her throat and I knew she was going to cum. "Fuck me baby, fuck me." She started to cum and Rick started to cum and I watched him fill her cunt with his hot juices. Very sexy!

All Rick could say was, "Incredible! You ladies are hot. That was great" And he kissed us both.

We sat there for a while enjoying the thrill of it all. Finally Rick said he was going to bed.

"You ladies enjoy yourselves."

I guess it was to much for him. Marci went to the bedroom with him and came back in a few minutes and said that it would be alright with Rick if we slept together in my room tonight. She told him it was such a new experience and he said he understood. So we stayed on the porch cuddling for a while then went to bed. We didn't fuck anymore that night, we just got into bed naked, cuddled up, kissed for a while and I thanked Marci for such a wonderful, sexy time and fell asleep.

In the morning Rick woke us up and said he was going fishing and that he would be back in a few hours. He kissed us both and told us to relax and enjoy ourselves and he would bring home some fish for dinner. He lifted the blankets to check us out. Guess he wanted to see if we got naked. We both giggled and spread our legs to give him a better view. I loved the idea of spreading my legs open for him, watching his face as I took my fingers and spread my pussy lips.

Marci said, "Why don't you jack off for us before you leave, Jenny says she likes to watch a man stroking himself and you're the first she's seen do it in real life?" Rick didn't hesitate. He pulled his shorts down, stood on the side of the bed and started stroking his cock. It is really sexy watching a guy jack off! He stroked his dick for several minutes and was smiling and looking at us laying there together. New lovers. Marci said, "When you're ready to cum I want you to do it on our tongues." That was enough for him. Marci pulled me to her lips and Ricks dick was right there and he starts groaning and says, "I'm gonna cum." And he started shooting his sperm all over our tongues and on our faces. It was exciting tasting another mans cum. I wanted to take him into my mouth but Marci finished him off with her lips instead and Rick put his pants on, gave us both a kiss and went fishing. I think he liked the idea of leaving us alone to play.

Marci and I stayed in bed, it was only seven o'clock. We couldn't go back to sleep so we talked and fondled, fingered each others pussies and enjoyed ourselves as we were told to do.

Finally Marci said, "Let's take a shower."

It is so sexy being in the shower with Marci. We scrubbed each others backs and while Marci was doing my back she started to do my ass. She was running her fingers up and down my crack spreading my cheeks and touching my ass hole when she started to slip a finger into me. This felt good, I said. "Oh, Marci that feels so good." I spread my legs and pushed my ass against her finger to let her know that I liked it and she shoved her finger into me and started to fuck my ass nice and slow. I think I would have cum just with her ass fucking me but then she moved her other hand over my mound and slipped a finger into my cunt. I just spread my legs some more, letting out little moans of approval, and said, "Oh baby do me, feels so good."

She was whispering into my ear that she loved me and wanted to touch every part of me, nibbling on my ear and fucking my ass and cunt at the same time. I was in ecstasy. "Feel Free." Kept running through my mind and I wanted to have my husband there to watch me being fucked by my new lover. I spread my legs further and pretended Jerry was watching through the open bathroom door. I started to feel it cumming on and then it hit me and I was cumming, "Oh baby fuck me, fuck my ass, that feels so good, Uhmmm, Yes I'm cumming. Fuck me lover". I could feel my cunt and ass contracting on Marcis fingers and she kept fucking me.

After that I wanted to make Marci cum so I went down on her and licked her very wet cunt. It was amazing looking at her open pussy then looking up at her, our eyes making contact as I rolled my tongue over her clit

"Do me woman, eat my pussy! Feels so good babe." As she opened up more and pushed her pussy towards my mouth.

I liked being fucked in the ass so I slide my finger to her ass hole and started playing there. Marci started trembling and pushed her cute little butt down telling me that she liked it. Finally I had my finger in her ass and my tongue on her cunt and she started moaning and saying, "Oh baby you make me feel so good keep doing that, fuck yes babe, do me!"

She grabbed the bar with one hand and put her other hand on the back of my head and held me close. I pulled back a little, spread her open with my other hand and pushed my tongue as far up her as it would go. Then I would lick her pussy from her bottom to her clit and roll it around making her moan and shudder till she exploded on my lips and tongue. It was fun feeling her ass contract on my finger.

She sure can cum, lots of juice. I licked up all the juice from her cunt I could get. After that we finished our shower and dried each other off. Then we made some coffee, ate breakfast and decided that we would spend the rest of the day at the river. We waited until Rick got back and then we all went to the river for some fun in the sun.

On the way to the river Marci had her arm around my waist, Rick was walking ahead of us and Marci asked me if I wanted to fuck him. "Maybe. Jerry did say, "Feel free." I wouldn't want to hurt your feelings or anything like that. It was real hot watching him jack off this morning. Do you want me to?"

"I think it would be very sexy for us to both fuck him, you know, have that threesome we talked about on the phone. We could give him the thrill of a lifetime. Maybe tonight we could all sleep in our bed. I'd love to watch him fuck you."

That day we sat by the river talked, drank, and ogled each others naked bodies. We didn't do anything, sex that is, we were setting Rick up for that night, which went as planned.

Rick didn't hesitate when Marci made the suggestion that we all sleep together tonight, after all he'd watched us fucking and he'd fucked Marci twice with me. We sat on the porch after dinner and listened to the night sounds, talked, passed the pipe around and drank wine. Finally Marci got up and sat on Rick's lap and asked him if he was ready for bed. He was.

We got another bottle of wine and headed for bed. We got undressed and climbed in with Rick in the middle. He was just smiling, looking back and forth, probably trying to figure out how he had gotten so lucky. I felt that way. Marci took the lead, again, and started playing with Ricks cock. She then reached over, took my hand and placed it on Ricks very hard dick. No, it isn't the biggest one you've ever seen but very nice. Marci got behind me and started to finger me. She whispered in my ear, "Suck his cock for me." Which I did. This was fun. A finger in my hot box and a cock in my mouth. I sucked on him for a while and then Marci said, "fuck him.' Which I did. This was fun. Felt free and so sexy.

Rick laid on his back and I got on top of his chest and let him lick my pussy for a while, then I moved down and Marci took his dick and guided it into my very wet pussy after rolling the head of his dick over my clit. Felt great. I started going up and down, ridding his cock nice and slow. I wanted this fuck to last a while. Rick was being passive for now which was fine with me. He reached up and played with my nipples and enjoyed himself. "Fuck this is wild," I said. I was fucking him for a long time and was glad he had more staying power now, maybe the wine and the pot, whatever it was I was in ecstasy. Although sex with Marci is great I will never tire of the feeling of a nice hard cock stroking into my pussy.

Marci was playing with her pussy watching us, finally she got up and placed herself over Ricks mouth and he began to eat her hot little cunt, and we started playing with each other. We would kiss and suck on each others tits and then Marci slipped a finger down to my little joy button and fuck me if that didn't send me over the top. I started cumming with this nice hard cock up my cunt, Marci strumming my clit and doing a love dance with our tongues.

After that, Marci stopped playing with my clit and got off Rick, he kept fucking me. Then he rolled me over, spread my legs wide and rammed his cock into me and started fucking me like a wild man. He was going to cum soon and Marci started saying, "Cum for us, fuck my girlfriend." It was wild, he started to tense up and then he said, "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum." And cum he did! I love the feeling of a mans hot sperm shooting into me. He pulled his dick out and continued to cum all over my pussy. Then he pushed his cock back in, laid on top of me and just let his cock soften in my juicy pussy. Delightful!

I looked over at Marci and she was fingering herself, her feet tucked close to her ass and her legs spread wide and close to cumming. She said, "That was hot watching you two fucking."

Rick and I watched as his wife fingered her cunt and then I slid down and told her to sit on my face. She straddled my face and I stuck my tongue into her pussy and started licking and sucking. Rick straddled me facing Marci and watched as I ate her out. Her pussy was so wet. After a while she started trembling and moaning and then she started cumming. I mean she was cummmming hard. Her pussy juice sort of gushed out like she was ejaculating. There was so much I thought maybe she was peeing but it didn't taste or feel like that so I continued to lick her and she kept cumming. She came so much she wet my face and the sheets with her love juices. Later she told me that sometimes if she is having a great orgasm that she squirts juice all over the place. It was pretty wild, and very sexy.

She laid down next to me and we all hugged and kissed and Marci was beside herself telling me that was the best orgasm she ever had. After that we all hugged and kissed some more and fell asleep. It was great!

Rick woke me up in the early morning playing with my pussy. I relaxed and let him do what ever he wanted. It was fun being used like a sex toy. Marci was sleeping. He had me get on my knees and did me real nice and slow, guess he didn't want to wake Marci. I fingered my clit and was looking at Marci when she woke up, she smiled and kissed me, played with my nipples and just watched till we both came and went back to sleep.

The rest of the weekend was pretty hot and we all fucked and sucked and had a great time enjoying this new found freedom. Once Marci came up to me slipped her hand into my shorts and started fingering my pussy and made me cum while Rick was there. One time in the kitchen she pulled my dress up and I was facing Rick. She told Rick to fuck me and cum in my pussy. I spread my legs for him, put one up on a chair and he got down on his knees and started licking my pussy then he got up, slid his cock into me and fucked me until he came. Marci then got down between my legs and licked his cum from me. She made me cum. Wow!

lectric
lectric
9 Followers