Feeling Betrayed Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife feeling betrayed as husband draws away from her.
786 words
3.01
28.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EADC
EADC
2 Followers

Anna KNEW she loved Gary with all her heart and soul. They were soulmates, and she knew he loved her, but she couldn't help but feel a little betrayed by what she found. When he came over from Europe less than a year before, she knew he watched porn to help relieve his sexual desires, due to his ex wife being a cold fish and never home, that she could understand and could handle. The love that Anna and Gary made when she went to visit him overseas was wonderful, twice a day, then when he came over to live with her even more wonderful and on a close to daily basis. But lately, he had been showing less and less desire to make love with her. She didn't think she was doing anything differently, but it seemed as tho something was pulling him away.

She tried dressing sexy when she was home with him, thinking it would help draw him to her, but to no avail. She sent him sexy messages on his phone when she was at work, thinking it would get him "in the mood" for when she was home, didn't work. She was at a loss as to what to do. She knew they both wanted a baby, as he had none of his own, so she bought a fertility herb to help her conceive, but if they weren't making love, all the fertility drugs in the world wouldn't help. She had two part time jobs, and was home the rest of the time. For some reason, she was feeling horny when she would be at either of her jobs, and it would carry over to home, she would kiss him when bringing him his tea or a meal, he would kiss her back but, made no attempt to touch her otherwise. She knew from the past when they were 3500 miles apart, that when she felt "that horny" it was him releasing the sexual stress with porn. She had hoped it wasn't so again. But when she was searching something on the computer, she hit the wrong buttons and the history of websites came up on a tab and she knew, she was being replaced with porn videos. She wanted to cry.

She knew she wasn't the BEST in bed, but she knew some tricks and used them with him to blow his mind, when they did make love, but she never thought she would be replaced with porn videos or stories. His reasoning was "oh if we wait 5 days to make love, my sperm count will be higher", or "I don't want you to be tired for your job in the morning". She HAD to do something, but using a vibrator on herself, to her, felt like cheating on him, as she wanted him to feel it when she came with him inside. She confronted him, telling her what she had been feeling, he reminded her that he'd always watched porn and released the sexual stress. She questioned him as to why he wasn't doing it with her. He said a phrase that continues to repeat in her head to this day, "doing it to porn takes less energy." She went to sleep softly crying that night and every night since.

She missed him, his touch, his kiss, his girth, his length, the way his cock throbbed when it was hard, it felt so good when he was inside her, thrusting slowly at first, then faster and faster until the friction heat inside was almost unbearable, he'd slow, but then speed up again, the veins on his cock rubbing the walls of her pussy and the head hitting her cervix. Blinding speed until she felt the extra heat from his seed, spilling into her waiting pussy as she came too with strong orgasms.

They were on their way back from a festival, when she pulled into a state park and was going to try to get him in the mood for some spontaneous sex, but there were too many people. So when they got home, she started research for secluded places nearby that she could take him and maybe that spark would become a raging fire again. She found a few places, wrote them down with directions and began making preparations for the next few weekends' events. A shoreline beach with secluded spots would do nicely, a picnic lunch , blanket or two, sexy skirt and blouse. No distractions, no porn, no computer, just them and the ocean and woods. She wondered if it would work, then doubt crept into her head with the words "porn takes less energy"...she tried to hold back the tears again.

To Be Continued.......

EADC
EADC
2 Followers