All Comments on 'Felicity Ch. 07'

by jjcolejr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

i thought she was gay and dating janie? now she suddenly is straight and marry a man?

aposiopesisaposiopesisabout 10 years ago
I'm confused, too

This obviously isn't the Shawna of Dog Park, though I still enjoyed the story.

Moley78Moley78about 10 years ago

In the dog park it mentioned she was Bi but more towards being straight than gay. So it's perfectly plausible to have married a guy.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
sexual fluids

It has only been within the last century that some people insist upon limiting personal choices by prescribing (& proscribing) tiny niches for each person. I blame this, as well as many other modern cultural problems on the Nineteenth Century, pseudo-science of eugenics. Which in turn has been hollywooded in wide-spread acceptance as some sort of "Normal Society".

The deluded belief that homosexual men are unable to be fathers or homosexual women are unable to be mothers. When it is obvious they have performed those functions for millions of years. Sex is just plain sex, no matter who is doing what to whom.

Another example of cultural corruption from the still common belief in eugenics is racism. It was Imperialist racists who insisted that 'true' humans (i.e. white northern/western Germanic Language speakers) are Homo Sapient. The truth of the matter is, as a species, a much more accurate description of Humanity would be that we are Homo Anthropophagus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous