All Comments on 'Felicity Ch. 11'

by jjcolejr

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

so everyone thats gay can just all of a sudden become straight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Love overwhelms all else.

Some people are bi. And love can cut across all kinds of differences.

JJ, love your writing! It has an optimism in the face of adversity that is sadly lacking in the 21st century.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Driving Force

Your story telling has a forceful undercurrent propelling the reader to the intended conclusion. It has a lot of appeal and is satisfying. I've not read your stories before, but I intend to do that now.

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
"Silly Rabbit, Sex is for All People"

The differences between genders determines your mechanics of reproduction. Sex is all in your head. If you are physically male and socially conditioned to be afraid of sexual relations with other males, then you claim to be heterosexual. Whether or not you ever have sex with someone of the physical female gender.

If you are physically male and desire to have sexual relations with other males, yet social acceptance has forced you to have sexual relations with a woman. Probably for inheritance rights. You would still be considered a homosexual even though you have fathered and raised more children then the abstinent ostentatiously heterosexual male.

Nature doesn't give a fuck! Nature just wants you to reproduce and then die to feed the next generation so that they may procreate. Reproduction may or may not be a necessity but sex is recreation.

The more intelligent the species, the more important is play and adult play includes sex play. Which may or may not result in reproduction. Any more then chase games may or may not result in scaring up prey to be killed and eaten.

WrongPlanetWrongPlanetover 9 years ago
@redlion75

I don't think there is The Right Answer to your question. But there is a story by StangStar06 called Beautiful Girls I would like to quote:

"I prefer," she began. "I crave knowing that the person I'm with loves me. I don't really care if it's a woman, a man, a three toed sloth or a Mustang. I can just feel it in here..." she pointed at her chest. "...If a person who's special to me, feels the same way."

Maybe that is a good start to think of an answer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What happened to the rest of the story?

I read this story about three years back I think. I remember this story being much longer. I believe it was an 8-chapter story. And it was great...

Please tell whether you will post it again...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous