All Comments on 'Felicity Ch. 15'

by jjcolejr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Tootsall222Tootsall222about 10 years ago
Nice to have a long chapter.

One day it would be interesting to see the family tree for Felicity!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
good story...

I am glad you moved all of the stories to the N&N section so that I don't have to search to find which section the next chapter is in. I continue to enjoy the chapters and some like this one better than other.

Does any of the chapters ever go back to the characters from past chapters or are all of them of new couples? I realize that some characters reappear in more than one chapter, but feel some of there stories were left unfinished like this one. I'd like to of heard her parents and the other law firms reactions.

elrayo41elrayo41about 10 years ago
FITTING END TO BEAUTIFUL NOVEL

This collection of stories and recollections, are like branches on a tree, each tied to the rest by a central repeating theme and relating, even loosely to a fantasy place where dreams really do come (pun intended) true. In addition to being erotic, the stories are warm with the touch of human kindness. Camelot has nothing on Felicity.

CONGRATULATIONS

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
gotta agree

with all three previous commentators, just how enjoyable it is reading this version of "Felicity".

And Toots, I agree someone should come up with a character tree. Hint, hint jjjr?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous