Felicity Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers

"So I was hired to keep her sane?"

"No, you were hired because two sound men walked out on us. Had you and Ruthie not gotten along we would have still hired you. The guys think you are the best we have ever used and are happy they had Ruthie to keep you here."

Ruthie came out then and most of us, (Alice and Marie had gone to Marie's house); walked to the Tiki Bar patio and we had fabulous hamburgers for lunch.

Ruthie and I sat at a large table with Edie and Allen and Nikki, and Matt. Holly joined us; she was a friend of Nikki.

Holly did not know Ruthie's secret identity. She would figure it out the following Thursday.

After a long conversation on the merits of fish tacos Holly sent the conversation in a different direction when she asked Ruthie, "Well, how was Moose Jaw?"

"A very bumpy and pleasurable trip. We may be going to Belize tonight."

"That is a longer trip isn't it?"

"Oh, I hope so," I said.

Ruthie slapped my shoulder then kissed me.

"Are you two going to the concert in Vegas?" Holly asked Ruthie.

"Yes. Isn't that your home town?"

"Yes, in fact Marshall and I met there when he went to install smart spotlights for Roger. We wanted to go too but the concerts are sold out. We even have plane seats the boss got for the whole company but Las Vegas is not that big an attraction for us except to see Mom."

"Hmm, I can understand that. Give Sean a chance to talk to Melody. She loves him and she may have a few tickets left. It won't hurt to ask."

"Ooh, thanks. But don't push her too much. Her reputation as a diva is likely true."

"Her reputation as a diva is definitely true," I said.

Edie gave me a quick look of panic when I said that.

Ruthie slapped my shoulder again saying, "Don't be mean to her. She loves you."

"OK, true. In fact that may have been the case once but I have not seen any display of that all week. She came to work on time, took suggestions well, and sang her heart out. I'll take divas like that to Moose Jaw any day. Ouch."

I got slapped in the arm again.

Edie gave me one of those smiles a person gets when they get away with something they should not have tried in the first place but they might kill you anyway.

Allen said to her, "Baby, that's your smile for me," and kissed her. She kissed him back and giggled.

We talked for at least thirty minutes before we noticed our food and drink were gone so Ruthie and I kissed our way out and went home, our real home.

As promised the contractors were there. The wall between the two small bedrooms was gone and they had no ceiling.

We realized the rooms were not that small at all; Ruthie's new studio was going to be as big as her old one.

"What are they doing in the yard," Ruthie asked me.

They are pulling up the lawn. It is going to be an all flower and wildlife garden soon with natural stone walkways."

"What are those pipes for?"

"Oh, those are the cattle guard. We want the creatures in our yard but not among the flowers. It will be in the ground about twenty feet back from the fence. We will have a covered swing on the fence side of it."

"What are your favorite flowers?"

"Hibiscus."

"Let me take you to Martina's yard, Adrian has a maze made up of plants. He has begun to change it every once in a while so we have to learn it over and over.

All of us hate it that the first to learn the new maze is always Paloma."

"Somehow I am not surprised to hear that."

"There used to be lesbian orgies there on Sundays but not anymore. Now they are in my yard, or Marie and Mo's yard, or Jana and Inga's pool."

As we began to walk up our sidewalk Ruthie began to give me a tour of our loop.

"Our neighbor to our right is Carly. She is the head of my agency.

That is Edie and Allen's house on the far side of the circle next to Carly. They moved there a year ago.

This one next to us is Maggie and Jason's. He is a photographer and they were in Hot Springs for a photo shoot and vacation but when the storms hit last Wednesday they couldn't get back. They decided to stay and look for temporary waterfalls. They will be at the concert.

Maggie plays the piano for Alice and Marie's sessions here during the summer. She is a teacher full time. When you feel comfortable with her ask to see the picture of her sitting at the edge of a small waterfall."

"What is so special about it?"

"Well, she is nude and is reaching for a mug of beer next to her. It is gorgeous.

This house next to hers is Karen's. Both she and Carly are on an European vacation with their husbands and will be back Tuesday. They will be at the concert on Thursday.

Maggie and Karen are sisters and Carly is a cousin. They all look alike at first and in fact look just like Connie and Helen but just pay attention to the number of freckles and the size of tits.

Jana and Inga live next to Edie. Edie and Allen have become at ease with the many people trooping through their yard naked. Edie joins us at the pool often, she was a lesbian when she met Allen and participates in the sex often. Maggie never does and Karen rarely does but, Carly, Leigh, and Helen always do.

Petra and Sally live here. Expect them at our house often and expect them nude. Karen has a son so they will keep their shirts on until they get to Maggie's yard. They used to need to keep them on through our yard too; James and Lucy had kids.

I will give Petra and Sally the rules about you when I come up with them.

The print in the den of a whale surfacing between three kayaks, have you noticed it?"

"Yes, I wondered if it was real."

"Very real, Paul and Pula are two of the three people in the kayaks. The video is on You Tube. I would have freaked."

"No you wouldn't, you would have offered it linguini."

She giggled and kissed me then said, "They live at that corner and their yard opens to Jana's yard. They get a lot of the lesbian overflow. Paula does participate often. Jana and Inga host the lesbian party this Sunday."

"Are you going?"

"Undecided.

This house on the corner is Charles and Shirley. Charles may be the only person on Earth that knows how much money I have. He is the agency vice president and CPA. His wife Shirley is delicious.

That over there across the street is Martina's house."

I was somewhat surprised that we had just walked to the end of our block then turned left and crossed the street. We went in by the yard gate and found a children's wonderland of sorts in Martina's yard. There were kids everywhere with parents and a few grandparents chasing them down. The adjacent yard had a world-class playground in it.

I heard someone shout, "Ruthie and Sean are here,"

People came out of the bushes, literally, to hug and kiss us. Mom was one of them as was Wendy. Each had a kid in their arms.

Wendy had a five-year-old boy named Jim who shook my hand then got down and ran to the swings. A redheaded girl around ten went chasing after him. "My grandson," Wendy said with pride.

I met Roger and Corey, two guys I had heard about and Randy, a guy I had not heard about. It was his wife that was blind although it would take anyone a while of watching Paloma to figure that out. He was the commander of the Coast Guard Station.

A bunch of little girls came to Ruthie and asked her if I was the guy she was going to marry.

"Yes, I found him and caught him and you can't have him."

"The girls giggled so I said, "Help me."

Ruthie swatted my butt and the girls went into uncontrollable giggles.

They seemed to be between eight and twelve and except for two blondes and a somewhat black girl all were redhead. The oldest two seemed to know Ruthie's secret identity and whined about not being taken to Vegas the next week.

Mom put the twin on the ground and almost as soon as she did a red headed boy growled at her and the girl squealed and ran.

As we laughed Mom took Ruthie's hand and asked, "Baby planned?"

"One, a future musical star," Ruthie said.

"He will be spoiled if you only have one."

"We only have two bedrooms and one will be too noisy for him," I said.

"That huge house has only two bedrooms?"

"Oh no, we bought another one, It's at the end of the next street," Ruthie said.

"So you did buy James and Lucy's house," Wendy said to us.

"Yes we did."

"Why?"

Ruthie said, "It was a negotiated condition. Actually living alone in the huge house made me feel lonely so I was seldom in it. Sean told me it was Melody's house, not mine. He was right."

"There are going to be a lot of naked people walking through your yard every day going to and from Jana and Inga's pool," Martina said.

"We don't mind naked people. Both gates will be green."

I had been advised that a green gate meant welcome and clothing optional. Both gates for us to our neighbors were green. They would soon be green on the other side.

I met and talked to Martina's husband Adrian for a while, I was very comfortable talking with him and learned some of the nuances of the neighborhood.

He told me everyone knew and liked everyone on all three loops of the neighborhood.

He also told me they had the same security system as The Willows so Ruthie would be just as safe down the next street as she was before.

He was happy to learn I was going to keep a space open to the wild kingdom but warned me about alligators and snakes and suggested I put a large doggy door or a gate there that could be closed and locked when we were not home.

I tried the maze but the only way I solved it was by following two of the kids.

The Chief of Police lived next door to Martina and it was her yard that had a large kid's playground in it. Wendy told us that Lucy had given them their playground equipment to join the stuff that was already there and that today was the first Saturday for the kids to enjoy all of it.

Shawna was on duty so I did not meet her but did meet her husband Sammy. Like Janie he was deaf. There were over twenty people there between the ages of three to don't ask, but I was the only one that did not know sign language.

Ruthie told me classes would resume the second week in August.

I had my first extended conversation with Helen and Leigh, I really liked them. Helen's non-sequiturs were hilarious. Leigh's sense of humor was as dry as the Gobi and also hilarious. Their relationship was more like sisters instead of just neighbors.

Helen had a son everyone called AR; he was the one that scattered the girls. She was taking care of her nephew Jim along with her sister Charley; she lived on the third loop and was there with her two girls. It was her oldest that chased after Jim. Karen was Jim's Mom.

Leigh had twin girls, which I met and briefly carried one until Ruthie stole her from me.

Ruthie had a throng of women around her all afternoon

And when it was time to go we followed everyone home around the middle loop. Ruthie still carried one of Leigh's twins for her.

She told me she babysat for Leigh too but seldom for Helen, AR had a grandma on the third loop, Amanda, our realtor.

I learned that Paloma and Randy lived on Martina's street on the other side of Shawna. The house next to them was empty and I was told it was a government safe house. I wondered how safe it was since everyone knew it was.

I figured Helen or Leigh's back yards abutted mine to the back. Their loop had fewer houses but was deeper back because of the entry circle.

I learned that the women that had kissed me at the biker bar my first night, Magda and Rita, lived across the street from Martina. They had kissed my cheek when they saw me and gave Ruthie a soft kiss on the lips.

They wore rings by Wendy.

As we returned to our house Ruthie said, "Yes, we are neighborhood people and we love our neighborhood people. Thanks for making me see that."

She gave me a long kiss in the middle of the sidewalk.

"Hey, take that home," we heard Allen yell.

"We can't, there are people tearing out house apart," Ruthie answered.

Edie looked stunned then ran to us squealing and just devoured us in kisses.

Allen hugged us and said, "We were worried about who our new neighbors were going to be and I see we were justified to do so."

I was the only one not to slap his arm. It was a good line.

They led us to their home and we visited for a while then Ruthie and I went to Melody's. We showered and dressed then met Allen and Edie at the String of Pearls.

They told me about the other performers in the Felicity Music stable and the only one I had ever heard off was Erato.

Allen and I listened to the ladies gossip for a while then we talked baseball and praised the shape of our respective team's ownership as we watched a Rangers vs. Angels game on the bar's TV. We had a fine visit with each other and I felt like I had become a part of their close friendship.

Before we separated Edie gave me a long sweet kiss and said, "You two bring out the best of each other. You belong together. She gave Ruthie a longer kiss and told her the same thing she said to me.

Allen shook my hand and simply said, "Welcome to Felicity."

Later that night Ruthie asked me if I liked Allen and Edie.

"Yes, very much. They may be among my top five or six favorite people. Allen is already likely my best male friend."

"Who is your favorite female best friend?" Ruthie asked.

"You but that is temporary, you are going to be promoted I'll have to think about that."

Twenty minutes later after I had cum in her Ruthie said, "Welcome to Felicity."

I felt myself blush but had no idea why I did.

We began Sunday with a long leisurely fuck. We had fruit loops for breakfast then fucked again, that time in the patio.

We watched a possum leisurely walk across her yard.

"James told me they have more teeth than any other mammal but even though they show them when challenged they seldom bite. He also said they are very mentally challenged. Well, he said they might be the second most stupid creatures behind porcupines. We have those too. Karen has a possum that sometimes lives in her yard."

We talked for a long time about creatures and our new yard and the furniture she would be taking to our house. I told her all I had that I wanted to bring to Felicity would fit in her SUV.

Ruthie had pretty much decided to give the bulk of her stuff to the women's shelter. Five of the ladies had a second house built behind the first with a plaza between them. It was almost done and would need furnishings.

I later learned that Ruthie, Martina, Helen, Marie and Wendy were the principal supporters of the shelters along with someone called Janice that now lived in Italy. Most women in the town also supported the shelter. Sally, Doris and Martina had been residents.

Around noon we took a shower, dressed comfortably, then walked to Wendy's house for lunch with Mom and the other ladies. Allen and Edie joined us as did Rob and Vicky and their kids. Their daughter Fay Marie was six and their son Robby four. Helen, Roger, and AR joined us and so did Leigh and Corey and their girls Sandra and Valerie.They were almost four they insisted.

I was impressed that although the women had the option to attend the orgy at Jana and Inga's they chose to attend a family get together at Wendy's instead. It occurred to me all wanted to see by themselves that Wendy was OK.

All the kids immediately ran to a pond at the back of the yard and sat on three benches.

"There are several stingrays in there and the kids love to feed them. There was a shark but he left during the last high tide," Wendy said.

Mom said, "There is a small barracuda in there. He jumps out of the water for the food."

I excused myself and began to walk towards the kids and Allen and Roger joined me. Rob and Corey came down a few minutes later and brought us adult drinks.

There was a large triggerfish in there that Roger said had been in Jim's tank in the house but had become too big and too much of a bully so he got dumped out here.

"That was over a year ago and he has adapted well. He is still a bully but here there is enough room for everyone to get away. Jim did confess to me that what he really hated about the trigger was that he kept moving the coral rock around and redecorating the tank."

We laughed and opened the fish food bins to feed the fish and got the barracuda to jump.

The guys and I had a good time with the kids and the fish and stayed there until we heard lunch was ready.

My steak was exceptional and I thanked Mom for it.

She said, "You are welcome but it was your fiancee who cooked it."

I was more than a bit surprised; I didn't think she could cook. I gave her a long kiss until Edie told us we were ruining everyone's appetite.

"Surprised?" Ruthie asked me.

"Everything else about you is so delicious it never occurred to me you could cook too. We need to go to the grocery store."

"Don't get carried away. You already know many people that are much better cooks than me."

I began to tell her about nude cooking being a turn on but I reminded myself there were children present. But then reconsidered and told her anyway. She smiled.

After lunch Mom took me aside and told me about their trip to visit Wendy's husbands grave.

"Paloma told Wendy to talk to him, to tell him how pissed she was he had left her. Wendy had difficulty at first but eventually all her anger came out in torrents until she was sobbing.

Paloma then said to tell him how much she still loves him. All her love for him spilled out including some racy incidents that we will tease her about before long.

Paloma told her tell him how much she missed him.

Before Wendy began she was suddenly listening.

Paloma whispered, "He is talking to her, he is here."

Wendy fainted and the five of us just managed to keep her from hurting herself. We got her home and she has been nearly her happy go lucky former self since then. Mo thinks her sister is back.

We have managed not to ask what happened so we do not know if Paloma was right and he had talked to her. All we know is that Wendy is OK now. I am assuming she got the same lecture I got from your father."

"Paloma is kind of spooky," I said when she was close enough to hear.

She gave us a witch's cackle and Mom kissed her hard on the lips. I hugged her with love.

During the afternoon I could easily see the close bond Allen and Helen had with Wendy. Allen called her Mom at times and Wendy seemed to love it.

Several had intimated that Allen and Helen were the new improved versions of Wendy but I did not see that for a couple of months. As it turned I had severely underestimated the intelligence and talents of all three.

Ruthie and I stayed at Wendy's until we were the last two with Mom and Wendy. I gave Mom the two tickets to Melody's concert with the back stage passes and said, "The other one is for Sis. Tell her she will meet my fiancee when she joins us. She can have the room I had reserved for us at the Bellagio."

Mom confessed that Wendy had told her Ruthie's secret when I moved across the willows. Wendy though it was OK since she was going to be Ruthie's mother-in-law.

Ruthie and I gave them loving kisses and walked home.

Neither of us felt like fucking that night but we held each other tightly as we kissed our way to sleep.

Monday morning we made love and dressed then we stopped at Sally's bakery and got kolaches and kiss assaults for breakfast. We went to the city to get me two suits, a sports coat and some dress shirts.

Ruthie bought new shoes. She said she did not need them but they were cute.

We got back in the early afternoon and went to an office on the boulevard and I gave Holly two tickets to the Melody concert. Holly kissed me right on the lips and told me to thank Melody for them.

Petra and Paloma demanded homage so it took us a while before we could leave. Adrian did a very fine, "What's all this then," British bob impression and Ruthie and I were released. He then kissed Ruthie on the cheek and shook my hand.

jjcolejr
jjcolejr
310 Followers
1...45678...15