Feline and the Mongrels Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hay, get a room you two!" I'd expect someone to yell! Maybe even me. What do you think? Could it ever? Only in a dog's life I guess! Woof woof!

Am I for real in all this, you may ask? There is the perversion factor of it all. It is abnormal and considered wrong for an external relationship to be permitted, much less desired. Fe really can't understand or accept the notion that I could actually want for her to say she feels something, and wants to pursue it, and with my blessings. How can this be right in any way shape or form?

I've told her about this web-site and this story of ours. I explained that specializes in stories, sex stories. Here, one can find stories written on a variety of sexually odd practices, considered perversions by most normal people. I guess I fall in the abnormal.

I asked her if she felt cheated, hearing me tell her all these things about my desires and sexual likes. She said no, but I think the jury is really still out. I really want to be the man she wishes me to be, but there is a part of me that wishes she could be the woman I want too. That's why I told her everything and showed her this web-site.

She once asked me how I could want her to be enjoyed by another man, by D, wanting her to enjoy being desired and giving in to those passions. She asked if I loved her. She wondered why I didn't get jealous, and has accused me of being this every time D is mentioned.

She even said I'd be happy to hear that he was leaving, that he had put in his two weeks notice. Here is the truth of it. It saddens me to realize this fun adventure is about beyond our horizon, totally beyond sight, totally beyond reoccurring.

How could I want this? What is it I feel when I think about it? I read a story at that site once that described what I felt pretty accurately. The author of this story said, his wife was always so worried that if she ever agreed to date another man as he always wished for her too, somehow it would ruin their marriage. This sounded like my Feline.

He went on to say, he had told her for years that it would never ruin anything - instead, it would open up a whole new world of pleasure for both of them. This was different in that Feline found D without my suggesting anything. I just wanted to give her adventure my seal of approval and blessings, along with the hope of being kept in the adventure as these people who write about hot-wives and interracial loves.

The same author said they played fantasy games, and that they were fun. Our games started in response to Fe's adventure. This was to allow me opportunity to enjoy a part of it all. It was me asking for these games, but I hope I wasn't the only one enjoying them.

In addition to the games I was writing love letters to Fe. This was not mentioned as a part of the author's play, but in my case it opened a window into my heart through witch Fe could pear in and see my true feelings.

Unfortunately these feelings were beyond understanding or possibly even belief, so all she took away from them was grief and frustration.

The author said he explained to his wife that she would get to enjoy being desired, and taken physically by a black man, one she desired, one they had fantasized about for a long time. In the story this couple had a friend, a coworker of the husband's that they fantasized about.

Fe had her own desires for D and it wasn't something I pushed her into, against her better judgment. No, I didn't start the adventure. I hadn't even considered anything of the sort till she told me of her desires, passions, and lack of will power. To this I had a choice to make, and I chose to allow it, pursue it, and be as much a part of it as I could. I think what I liked most was not knowing D. he was all hers by choice, not design.

In that story, the author said he liked to think about her in this man's arms making love. In his story he also liked to watch then sometimes. I would be more than satisfied to have my Fe come home with a smile on her face she could not remove out of shear rapture and satisfaction, and a tail she really wanted to share detail by nasty little detail for me as she let me make love to her!

The author said it best! "There is something incredibly powerful about being a husband who allows another man to love his wife and her to love him back. It makes me feel powerful, generous, naughty, excited, exhilarated, scared, trusting, loving and hot, somehow all at once!"

This is as good as I have ever heard it stated. This is what I feel when I think of letting Fe enjoy D, and he to enjoy her back. I feel each and every emotion described above, to a thrilling desire for more! I am truly sad this is ending today. I really did want Fe to enjoy D. I wanted to enjoy her overflow of joy and exhilaration! I felt powerful and hungry to improve myself for her, for us, for what we could share. We will miss this adventure.

D is the real victim in all of this. He just wanted to help a pretty girl in distress, who showed him she had the hots for him. He developed the hots for her in return. Dogs do this easily. It was something he probably would have avoided had she not showed her desires. But she did, and those desires for us dogs while building quicky, don't go away so easily. That is unless we see something about that person that really turns us off, like bad breath, or six toes.

So, do I love her? Did wanting all this mean I love Fe less than I should, just because I don't wish to keep her all to myself? If she really wants to enjoy this possible love from D, who touched her deeply enough to spark her desires, thrilled her heart, sent tingles through her body, maid her hunger for more intimate contact, and caused her sleepless nights, does this really show a discrepancy of my love for her? Or could it be my way of showing her how much I really do love her, and feel confident and secure in what we have between us?

The author finally said in his description of why he liked this type of relationship with his wife was as follows, it was the idea of knowing how hot his wife was, knowing how every man at the bar would love to fuck her, and then being able to share her with the one man she really wanted to make love to. He got pleasure from hearing from her every nasty little detail about how she got fucked, and how she felt, and what she thought. He didn't have any desire to fuck other women. He asked, what woman could ever compare to a wife? I agree, that's true about Fe too! Who could ever compare?

I wish Fe could understand what I truly thought, how I truly felt, and what my true desire is for her. I didn't want to push her into something she really didn't want, but I'd love to give her the confidence and support and nudge to go ahead and do what she does want, knowing we would not only survive, but grow closer with a deeper satisfaction in our own joy of sex, and love!

But the tail is at an end, this adventure is over tonight. Goodbye D, and I hope the best for you and thank you for what you gave back to Fe and me, our renewed love life.

THE END