Me - the Unexpected Cuck Ch. 01

Story Info
Joe's wife uncovers his porn fantasies.
6.4k words
3.83
44.4k
61

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***Author's note: This is a work of fiction. This does not in any way reflect the lives of any person, living or deceased. It is a work of fantasy, and nothing else. Before people start commenting on how weak the fictional husband is; consider why you are reading about cheating wives in the first place.

***************

Tammy and I would joke around about some of the shows she watched on Netflix. Correction; I would make fun of the shows she watched on Netflix. Shows like Valeria where the main character cheats on her husband or has lesbian dalliance; I called it her soft porn. The Cook of Castamar was another. These shows were basically romance novels, the type of stories where the main character goes through several love interests, or trysts; before finding their true love.

"Oh oh, she's having a lesbian affair," I muttered. "Is that what you're into?" I teased.

"Shut up!" She smiled at me.

"You know, if you wanted to sleep with a woman, I'd probably be okay with it." I took it further.

"Oh please, stop indulging your little porn fantasies. Besides, what makes you think I need your permission?" She started teasing me back.

"I'm just saying..."

It was on that note that she would turn the tables on me.

"Oh yeah? I'll take my soft porn over your smut any day. At least these shows are about relationships, yours is just sex without meaning." She called me out.

"Well yeah, it's porn! Why beat around the bush? Just get to the action." I humored her.

"Oh! Let's see the kinda smut you watch. Tell you what Joe, I'll do the type of sex you watch on Porn. I'll look through your history and select one; then we'll get to the action!" She said.

This excited me to no end, but she also sounded serious. Very serious. Images of her in a female/female/male threesome filled my head. Or the facefucking videos I had watched, that would be really great. But there was no point since I constantly deleted my browser history. Not to mention, I knew she was bluffing.

"Let me see your iPad then, come on!" She challenged me.

I handed it over. She opened it up, and tapped the browser. The screen changed and it was at the google logo. Instead of looking at history, she typed a code into the URL bar and it pulled up my cookie history.

Oh Shit; I thought.

She perused a laundry list of searches. Then she started opening tabs willy nilly. She had opened about ten of them.

"Hmm, eeny meeny miney Moe!" she hit a tab from Pornhub. Her finger had passed up the lesbian tab, and the threesome tab...Oh shit!

The tab she opened was the 'cuckold' searches. "Well, let me see. Oh! What have you been watching?" she looked at me with a tinge of disgust.

"It's nothing. Just fantasy stuff." I offered weakly.

"So you fantasize about this?" She was watching a clip. "You would watch as some stranger fucked me, and you would jerk off to watching me getting fucked?" She asked incredulously.

"No, I don't fantasize about you sleeping with other men, I mean, it's just hardcore porn I watch. I get off on the 'fantasy' of it. That's all." At this point, I was retreating like Gen Custer.

"Hmm, I don't know what to tell you. But you're more of a pervert than my stuff." she finished.

She had defeated me in quick order. I got the feeling the next several nights, if not weeks were going to be a very cold bed.

I was right.

***************

Time passed, and eventually she forgot about it. We had make up sex about two and a half weeks later. The daily grind took its toll, we went about our day to day duties and responsibilities. Life has a way of getting folks into ruts.

"I'm planning on the kids staying over at your sister's this Friday and Saturday night. Wanna make plans for going out? I'm thinking a bar or restaurant, but with a dance floor. Momma needs to shake this booty!" she smiled.

Okay, I thought. The winter of her discontent was over. This sounded exactly like the weekender sex sessions we had enjoyed before. She liked to drink, especially if there was an occasion. If someone had a birthday or celebrated a promotion, she went out of her way to get us invited. She would drink till she was tipsy, and then we had our sexy fun and games when we got home. Things were looking up!

Friday couldn't come fast enough. When it did, I dressed up more than usual. I was going to wine and dine my way into her pants. After a quick shower, now that the work day was done, I styled myself in a casual button down shirt, and stylish jeans. I was wearing my leather deck shoes that she loved with this outfit. She was also getting dolled up, so my chances were increasing. She wore a form fit dress, the kind that clings to the female form. It was red, with a plunging neckline, but not too far. The short sleeves showed off her long arms, and the cut of the dress wrapped around her ladies very stylishly. The hem ended just above the knees. It hinted at a mini-skirt but wasn't. It definitely showed off her legs and hips though.

We got to a brewery, the live band playing some 90's rock and roll. More than a few grunge hits made their appearance. We both ordered dinner and drinks, and watched the crowd. The hustle and bustle was lively, we had picked a great spot. The night continued with the occasional dances; I would hear a song I liked and would ask her to dance. We might be on the dance floor for 2-3 songs then come back to our table. Sometimes she heard one of her favorites and she would go out on her own, dancing to the beat. As we had several beers, the dancing was certainly making both of us on the drunk side of tipsy.

She was on the dance floor again, when she was approached by a man. He put out his hand, and she took it. It was a country western song, not my type of music. She danced with him and he was a gentleman. The next song came on, and it was a slow song. They got closer and the romantic words poured out as they revolved around each other, spinning to the tune. She must have lost track of who she was dancing with, because when he cupped her tight bottom, she didn't push his hand away. I left it alone, chocking it up to the beer.

The song was ending, and I saw her pull him close and kiss him. Now I thought, I gotta get her home. She's prime and ready. As I approached them, I heard the end of their conversation.

"Paul, is it? I like how you dance and treat a lady. Do you want to come home with me?" her smile was beguiling. "My husband likes to watch me have sex with other men, isn't that a riot?" kissing him again.

"Uh, Tammy...I think you've had too much to drink. Let's get you home now." I gave him a 'help me out' look.

"No, really!" she was still talking to him as he gave me a nervous glance. "He watches porn were the husband watches as she fucks other guys. He's into it." her hand dropped to his belt, then down to his crotch.

I was floored, and stood there paralyzed. He leaned into her, kissing her deeply, "Let's go scratch that itch of yours!" he said, giving me a hard look this time.

"Joe, I'm riding with him. Follow us in the car." as she walked off with him. I followed her, and when we were in the parking lot, called to her.

"Tammy, let's not do this. You're making a mistake, you've been drinking!" I yammered.

She giggled into his arm, either not hearing me or ignoring me. They got to his car, and she climbed in without hesitation. So did he. I quickly went and grabbed my car, and sped to catch up with them. They were talking and kissing as I was right behind them. At the next red light, I saw her fiddling with his crotch and then her head sank into his lap. I honked the horn, and he flipped me off as the light turned green.

When they pulled up to our house, she got out as he followed her in. I parked on the street and raced up the steps. They were standing in the living room, reenacting their slow dance, except she was peeling off her dress.

She turned and looked at me, as he was kissing her neck, rubbing his hands all over her breasts. I felt a pit in my stomach, that she would do this; but I was wildly conflicted as well. This wasn't a porn, this was actually happening, of all the fantasies she had decided to fulfill, it was one of the raunchiest ones.

She gave me a look, as if to say 'it's now or never'.

I was frozen, not wanting to believe this was happening. That's when I realized I missed my opportunity to stop this train wreck.

"I want you to fuck me hard, okay?" She looked at him with dove eyes. "Hard, you hear me?"

"Yes, ma'am!" he responded all too heartily.

She sank to the couch, as she dropped his pants. His package was about my size, nothing special, but she wrapped her lips around like it was the best thing she had ever seen. I've had the occasion to have her suck me, and I always found it satisfying. But she was sucking him off like he was a movie or rock star. Her hands crept down to her favorite silk panties, the same ones I had pulled off her with my teeth in our more energetic years. She pulled them aside as she ran her fingers over her lips, and tugged on her bulb. He was leaning back as her lips covered his phallus with her saliva. She took him deep in her mouth several times.

I sank back on to the loveseat, my knees suddenly weak, but my rod was alive and alert. I was ashamed to admit this was turning me on to no end. My heart ached, yet my root was exhilarated.

She laid back on the couch and spread her legs wide, inviting him to take her. He got on top of her, and shoved his dick into her waiting and wet pussy. That's when I saw she had shaved her kitty. Had that been for me? Had she planned this night to go this way? I didn't have a clue, but as I watched him take her, and talk dirty into his ear; I suspected this had been her goal. He was fucking her rough, but no rougher than I had on occasion, yet she was all dirty talk which she rarely did with me.

"Do you like fucking my wet pussy? Do you? Are you going to cum in my kitty or my slut mouth?"

He grunted with excitement as she egged him on.

"How does it feel to fuck another man's wife? Do you like that he's watching? Oh, your dick is getting harder, you do like it!"

He was sweating at his brow, as he thrust into her waiting and appreciative hole. He grunted several times as he hit her pussy as hard as he could.

"Yeah, that's it. Fuck my married pussy harder. Fuck it like your cheating on your wife. Oh wait, you are cheating on her! Are you going to tell her you fucked some tramp wife? Are you going to tell her how you came in one of my holes?"

He let out a long low growl as he pumped her full of his jizzum. He was breathing hard as his lower abdomen squeezed and his pecker spat its cream into her.

"I had to cum," he said, as if apologizing for cuming inside her. "You kept me so fucking hot," he gasped, clearly the pillow talk had really pumped up his juices, pun intended.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "It's been a long time since someone fucked me like that!" she massaged his ego.

I knew for a fact that I typically lasted longer than he had. But then again, if I had been fucking some guys wife as he watched; could I say it wouldn't have gotten to me too?

He got up off of her, and tucked it in as he pulled his pants up. He kissed her one last time, and didn't even acknowledge me as he walked to the door, leaving Tammy and I looking at each other.

***************

"Come here Joe," she ordered.

I walked over, my mind reeling from what I had just witnessed. "Why do I get the feeling you planned this?" I accused her.

She reached to my crotch, my manhood was rock hard, and quite honestly the hardest it had probably ever been.

"You clearly enjoyed it as much as I did. Now fuck my sloppy seconds, fill me with your cum!"

I was angry at her, but at the same time aroused far beyond our kinkiest role play games. Honestly, looking back, it was as if she had written a script, and I was just playing my part. I pulled my pants off, as she scooped his cum running down her wet cooze, and licking it. She even dug some out and swallowed more of it.

I was pulling off my shirt when I felt her mouth take my rod and tongue it like cheap prostitute. It felt like heaven.

I pushed her back and she opened her legs wide, just like she had done for him. I entered her all in one thrust, intending to fuck her rougher than she had ever been. Her pussy took me all the way in, well lubricated with his semen. Part of me cringed at having his cum on my dick, but the other part was loving how loose and creamed she was.

When I thrust into her, she immediately started with more verbalizing.

"What were you thinking as he fucked me? Was it better than your porn? I'm surprised you didn't start jacking off, I could see you were enthralled by it!"

My hips were smashing into her open chasm. I meant to punish her for what she had done, but she just reveled in it. Grabbing her tits as hard as I could with one hand, I grabbed her leg with the other to get more leverage as I pound my meat into her.

"That's it baby, fuck me angry. Fuck me like those porn videos you love so much. Now your the cheated hubby, getting his revenge fuck. Treat me like the whore I am."

I hated hearing it, but I also was getting off on it on a level I never imagined. Her hands started running up my chest, her fingers playing with my chest hairs. Suddenly, she grabbed a fist full of hair and started yanking it, even as I was punishing her kitty.

"Ow, fuck that hurts!" I roared, but it just excited her more. "Here's what you get!" I bellowed as I came inside her, my cock spewing my angry seed into her. How much of it mixed with his I didn't know, and didn't care. My mind was spinning with carnal lust at what our evening had become. It was midnight as we walked down to our bedroom. I heard her slurping on the cum, as I tried to sleep. At one point, I looked over and she was squatting, with her hand under her slice, letting it ooze out, then licking her hand clean.

I slept fitfully, not able to get a good solid rest. At times I looked over and she was sleeping deeply. Finally, I was able to fall asleep. When I woke up, I heard her in the shower, humming a tune. Walking in, I opened the shower door and joined her. I was about to confront her when she spoke.

"Now don't get all cross with me, I just made one of your fantasies come true. It was you who was watching that stuff. To be honest, that's the most fun I've had in a decade. And, I want to do it again tonight!" she started kissing me as she grabbed my dick.

Before I knew it we were fucking in the shower, she even let me play with her asshole. Why didn't she pick the tab with Anal porn? I had a feeling she had opened a door I would find impossible to close.

***************

We went to a different place than night, the last thing I wanted was to see that asshole again. I knew if he saw us, he would be all over my wife. This place had more of a gameroom feel to it. There were pool tables, and dart boards. Somewhere in the back, they had axe throwing lanes. The music was good, more dance music than the previous night. She was dressed in a slightly more revealing dress than last night. The hem was higher, and the neckline deeper. Her red lipstick screamed 'fuck me'. We were in our third round of drinks when I noticed she was eyeing some guy. He was taller than yesterday's, and slightly older. But he was well dressed, and seemed to be well mannered. From time to time, she would dance around to the music, but never far from our table. This time, she was dancing in his direction. I overheard her say to him, "What does a lady have to do to get this dance?"

He got up and started dancing with her, but shyly. It seemed he was a fish out of water in this place. He eventually sat back at his table as she returned. She kissed me, probably to try and make me feel better, when she said,

"I want him. I think I can get his motor running again!" as she walked back to him. I couldn't hear what she was saying to him, or him to her, but in a few short minutes, they were both walking back. She handed me his check, and told me to pay for his and ours. She took his hand and started walking out of the place. I hurried to pay the bills, and quickly started heading out before I lost track of them. They were kissing next to what I presume was his truck.

"This is Irv, he's a widower and hasn't had sex in over 4 years!" she said. "Can I give him some relief baby?" knowing she was going to get what she wanted, regardless of what I said. But I tried.

"Why can't he find a divorcee or get an escort?" I tried to sound adamant.

"Don't be like that!" she said. "You know you like to watch! Be a gentleman and follow us back to his place." she smiled wickedly as she climbed up to the passenger seat.

I followed behind them, and luckily she didn't go down on him. Not that I couldn't tell she was stimulating him with her hand. When they arrived at a posh home in the hills, she had his arm around her as they walked in through double doors. His arm was now on her ass as he walked her into a parlor, complete with a pool table. He poured them both a whiskey, neither offering me one. I sat at a bar stool, and poured my own, and made it a double. As I took my first sip, he sat her on the pool table and pulled off her skimpy and wet thong.

I didn't even know she had one of those.

He rolled up the skirt so her bottom and pussy were readily available. She opened up her dress and removed her bra. Her delicious tits were out for full display. He groped them, and squeezed them hard.

"Mmm, oh yeah...hurt me baby!" she enticed him.

She wrapped her legs around him as he pushed his ruddy stick in her. She had her hands on his shoulder to help her balance as he started smacking his hips against her loins. I sipped the whiskey, then tipped it all the way down the hatch. I knew she would leave me more sloppy seconds, so I fought the urge to play with myself.

"Mmmm, I can tell it's been awhile...you seem all pent up. I hope you cum a big one in my pussy. I want you to soak my insides, okay? That's it, take out your pent up energy on me."

He obliged her and kept hammering away at her. With all her talk, I was surprised he was coming sooner, as he had squirted after several violent impacts to her mound. He seemed to will himself to hold on to his spunk, as he continued fucking her with gusto. She was cuming again, and her eyes lit up with a horny idea.

"Want to split roast me, lover? You can fuck me from behind while I'll suck my hubby's piece. What do you say"?

I was surprised she was involving me, but I wasn't going to complain. He nodded, and gave her a grunt of approval. He picked her up and brought her to the ottoman in front of his leather couch. She assumed a four legged stance as he reentered her, and I came around to the front. She fondled my rigid member, and played with my balls, but her blowjob was a half hearted attempt to placate me. He, however, was firing on all cylinders. He stepped up the pace and was finally able to finish.

"Oh yeah!" she called out. "Just like I thought! You filled me with your milk, so much of it too!" she reached down between her legs and was scooping it up, licking her cum covered fingers. My meat; forgotten. She kept letting his cum ooze out of her into her waiting hand and licked or slurped it up.

"Thank you so much for your cum deposit!" she said. "Anytime you need some relief you come and find me, okay?"

We walked out to our car, her disheveled appearance easily recognizable. "Drive home quick! I can't wait for you to fuck my sloppy seconds again."

She kissed my lips; she smelled and tasted of cum. We weren't in our house more than a few steps when I tore her dress off, and took her right then and there. I shoved my angry tool into her. I pulled her hair from behind, trying to punish her for her infidelity, as it were. But like last time, she was enjoying my frustration even more.

12