Female Sexual Response: Subject 326

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kianareeves
kianareeves
1,154 Followers

I realized my roommate was watching me. "Are you all right?"

"Fine," I managed to say. "I'm fine."

She gave me a strange look before returning to her homework.

My orgasm retreated and I sat there, waiting for it. My clitoris was throbbing. I was so close. But it wouldn't turn on again. I kept the suit on for a few more hours. Hoping it would turn on again, finally pushing me over to the point of no return. I kept it on even after my roommate left. But, it was going to deny me. Finally, I just had to take it off and I couldn't masturbate to relieve myself. I put everything back in the box and turned off the light and went to bed. It took everything I had not to touch myself. I ground my hips into my pillow but it wasn't enough. I cried until I fell asleep.

The next day, I was going to make sure that I would be alone when I wore the monitor. I checked my roommates schedule and I had a good three hour stretch in the morning when I would be alone. I knew I wouldn't be going to my classes that day.

I took the monitor out of the box and first put on the panties. I tweaked my nipples a little before putting on the bra. I was sure that today it wouldn't deny me. I was already so close. Even if it tried to deny me, I was sure that I would be able to trick it somehow by keeping my breathing slow. And without my roommate around, I would be able to thrust and grind my hips, helping it along.

I lay there in bed, waiting for it to turn on. I thought about that girl in the tank top who had so innoceently brushed her nipple while filling out the questionnaire. How many orgasms had she had? As I pictured what she looked like in the middle of an orgasm, it came to life. Slowly at first. I savored it this time. Letting it mouth my nipples, as the mechanical tongue swirled and sucked it. Then the familiar pistoning began. It was different today. More urgent. I found myself grunting with every thrust as it violently fucked me. It would have been painful had it not been for the delicious thrumming on my clitoris. I lay there, moaning and waiting. I turned over on my belly propped up on a pillow, fantasizing that I was being fucked from behind. The vibrations on my clitoris became more intense in this position as I thrust my hips into the pillow. I was getting close. My cries became louder as I muffled them into my comforter. It felt so good. I was almost there. Higher and higher. I was going to come.

And then it stopped. I cursed into my pillow. I ground my hips into the pillow but the hard rubber prevented any feeling from penetrating onto my clitoris.

I couldn't wait to take this thing off me now. It was driving me crazy. I looked at the clock. I had 45 more minutes to go. I stood up. Maybe it would be less intense if I walked around. I was going to go insane. The device started up again and I realized it wasn't as intense when I stood up. I tried walking. Whoa. That was too much. That felt too good. I stood still and held onto my desk for support as I was being fondled and molested. I knew that if I thought about something else, my need to orgasm wouldn't be as intense. I could will myself not to get as aroused. But my body betrayed me. I bent over my desk, and cried out in insane pleasure as my breasts pressed down into the hard wood. The sucking feeling increased and I had to get up.

After being taken to the edge and teased back again for the next hour, I finally had to take it off. I wanted to take a shower, clean my body of all of these feelings. I put on my robe and walked to the communal shower. At this time of day, no one would be in there. Almost everyone was in class. I entered the bathroom, and heard the sound of a shower running. I didn't know who it was. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on and tried to ignore what my body was saying. Then I heard moaning. Yes, someone was moaning in the shower. I recognized the familiar aching sound of pleasure. I squeezed my legs together. I didn't care about the study anymore. How would they know if I had masturbated? I leaned against the wall as I rubbed my nipples. It wouldn't take long. I needed this so badly. I heard another loud moan and realized that it had come from my lips. I noticed that the other shower wasn't running anymore. I hoped the bathroom was empty. I heard something drop, and realized that I wasn't alone. I stayed in the shower for as long as possible, until I knew for sure that whoever had been in there would be gone.

When I thought it was safe, I turned off the water and realized that I had forgotten my towel. I would just have to step into my robe, dripping wet and dry off in my room. I opened the curtain and stepped across to the hooks and grabbed my robe. And I saw her. The girl in the tank top from the study. She was the one who had been in the shower. I didn't even know she lived in my dorm. She had probably heard the moan. She recognized me and then sheepishly looked away. I quickly put on my robe and headed towards the door.

In the safety of my room, I sat on my bed. This was going to be the longest week of my life. How was I going to be able to do this for another five days? That night, my roommate never came home. She spent half the time at her boyfriend's apartment. I lay awake at night, tortured. Wanting to bring out my favorite vibrator, but knowing I couldn't. The sensors seemed pretty sophisticated. I wasn't sure how it worked but I didn't want to risk being disqualified. I wasn't sure how I would be able to prevent the microscopic tissue damage that it would undoubtedly detect. The vibrator was definitely out of the question, I knew I would damage something if I brought it out since I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. It was like a drug. I knew I wouldn't be able to have just one. I wouldn't be able to stop until I had fully satiated myself, five, sometimes eight or nine orgasms later. And I couldn't stop thinking about that girl in the tanktop. Had she heard my moaning? I couldn't help picturing herself pleasuring herself in the shower. Was she breaking the rules or was she just as frustrated as I was? I finally went to sleep dreaming of her watching me come.

In the morning, I knew I had to go to class. Then I had to go to work. Then I had to meet my study group that night. When would I have time to wear the monitor? I looked at the clock. I would have to wear it to class. It took 30 minutes to walk to campus, if I put it on now, I would fulfill the one hour requirement walking to class, and then I would be able to take it off right before class started. I put it on and got dressed over it. It hadn't turned on yet. Maybe it wouldn't turn on until I had reached a certain level of arousal. I grabbed my backpack and tried to think about anything that wouldn't set me off. As I rode down in the elevator, I was happy that it hadn't turned on yet. Already 15 minutes had passed.

I started walking, and still nothing, although the phallus inside me was starting to excite me a little. And then without warning, it started. I cursed under my breath. I had to slow down my pace as I walked. At one point, I actually had to stop under a tree and hold onto the trunk as I was being fucked, out here in the open with people walking by. I looked around but it didn't seem like anyone was watching me. The torture on my nipples was driving me insane as the phallus pumped inside me, almost angrily. Harder and faster while the wet tongues attacked my clitoris. I was so close. So close. And then it stopped. I took a few breaths and kept walking. As I took a step, the clitoral stimulators rubbed against my clitoris and I came. As it hit me, I turned around to hold onto the tree for support. I stood there clutching the tree as wave after wave crashed over me. It was so delicious. I knew if someone was watching me, they would come up to me, ask me if I was allright. But I didn't care. I had figured out a way to trick the monitor. I had four more orgasms walking to class that day, although it took me an hour to get there.

Weekly Exam #1

Finally on day 7, I knew I had to go back. I wasn't able to achieve any more orgasms that week. It was almost as if the sensors had sensed that it had taken me too close and it was holding back on me. Thirty minutes before the appointment, I was to put on the monitor and wear it to the lab. I wasn't sure how I felt about going back. A part of me dreaded it, and another part of me was excited, curious about what might happen.

I put on the monitor and it immediately sprang to life. I arrived at the lab in a state of high arousal. It had taken me almost to the edge, but not as intensely as the previous days. My orgasm wasn't imminent, but it was close. I entered the waiting room and was surprised to see a room full of girls. I sat down in one of the only empty chairs. I had more questionnaires to fill out. Did I achieve orgasm while wearing the monitor? Yes. Was I alone when I had an orgasm? No. Did you enjoy wearing the monitor? Hmm. That was a tough one. I decided to answer Yes.

As I was answering the questions, the vibrating started again. I sat there silently, as it became more and more intense. I heard moaning and looked up. A girl across from me was moving her hips back and forth in her chair. I realized she was having an orgasm. In front of all of us. A thrill went through me. When I had reached an orgasm in public, no one knew what was happening. But we all watched her, knowing what was happening to her. The vibrating on my clitoris intensified and a moan escaped my lips. I knew there were eyes on me. And then it stopped. I was relieved. Maybe it wouldn't happen to me.

"Number 320?"

The girl who had just had an orgasm stood up and with shaky steps walked out. I looked back down at my questionnaire and tried to answer a few more questions when the sucking started at my nipples.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girl next to me grip her chair with her hands. She threw her head back and I knew. She was coming. She didn't cry out or moan, but her breathing came out in short little gasps.

"Number 321?"

No one moved.

"Number 321?"

Slowly, the girl next to me got up and walked out. A few more girls walked in and sat down. I looked up and briefly caught the eye of the girl who had been wearing the tank top and we both looked away, embarrassed.

The tongues started lapping away at my clitoris as the pounding intensified. What number was I? I think I was 326.

Another girl cried out as she took in quick little breaths, clutching her clipboard to her chest. I couldn't help watching. I noticed we were all watching. It seemed to intensify the fucking I was receiving. I was getting closer. So much closer. I was taking little short breaths. Would this be it? Would this be the one? And then it stopped.

"Number 322?"

Three more girls had their orgasms and left. And three more times I was taken to the edge and left stranded.

And then I knew, I was next.

I waited for it to come. I wanted it. Yet, I dreaded it. The fucking started as a mechanical finger swirled around my g-spot. There were more mouths on my breasts and my clitoris. Sucking, pulling. Biting. I cried out. It was actually biting me now. I knew every eye was on me. It was getting faster. I gripped the chair, determined not to cry out or move my hips. Determined not to show them how good this felt. I knew they were all watching me. Their eyes were all intently looking at my face, waiting for the moment to come. Waiting for me to reach my peak. I tried to hold it off. I tried. But then it all came crashing down. I found myself moving with the waves. I heard myself crying out. For a moment I didn't care as the pleasure flowed over me like water. And then I came back to earth. I knew they were all watching me. I couldn't look up.

"Number 326?"

Slowly I got up and walked out. I was led to the examination room. I wasn't prepared for what I saw. There were around twenty doctors sitting around the exam table with their clipboards. Dr. Mattias asked me to disrobe in front of all of them. And I complied, turning my back to them. They asked me to take the monitor off and lay back on the table. I did, handing it to one of the assistants and she plugged in the data on a computer screen.

"She wore it for an average of 1.74 hours per day. She achieved 5 orgasms while wearing it. All on day 3."

"And how did you like it?" Dr. Mattias asked me.

"Excuse me?"

"You wrote down that you enjoy wearing it?"

I nodded.

"Can you tell us why?"

I blushed. "It makes the orgasms more intense."

"Tell us how you achieved orgasm on day 3."

I was mortified. Talking about this in front of all of them. "I was walking."

The doctors all murmured and jotted down notes on their clipboards.

"Did the monitor let you achieve orgasm after that?"

I shook my head.

"The sensors recalibrated itself properly then."

"Were you in public when you achieved orgasm?"

"Yes."

"Was it more exciting for you being in public?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Did it excite you seeing the other girls orgasm in the waiting room?"

"Yes," I whispered.

"Do you like it when people watch you orgasm?"

I hesitated. I couldn't answer so I just nodded, lowering my head in shame.

"Okay, let's see how much your numbers have changed this past week." They strapped on the breast and clitoris stimulators and inserted the phallus as I looked up, I saw that they were all watching me, intensely.

"It'll be the same as before, except we'll need to gather 15 minutes of data."

I wasn't sure I'd be able to handle 15 minutes. 10 minutes had been torturous. I was already sensitive from the orgasm I'd received in the lobby so I knew it wouldn't take me long.

"Subject is ready." The doctor nodded and counted down as they all waited quietly, waiting for me to put on a show.

The first one came quickly in short bursts.

"Subject has achieved orgasm number 1. Time 1:27."

I tried to catch my breath as I waited for the next one.

"Subject has reached orgasm number 2. Time 2:15."

They came one on top of another. The sweet torture wouldn't end. It wouldn't stop. I opened my eyes and I saw all of them, they were all masturbating while I lay here. Their breasts were exposed, some of the women were kneeling in front of the men, their heads bobbing up and down, one women was completely naked, another woman suckling her breasts while a man had his head between her legs. A woman was bent over a chair as she was being fucked from behind. Their moans commingled with mine.

Finally, it stopped and I was told to get dressed and go home until next week. I looked over and saw everyone was dressed, they were all jotting notes or talking quietly to their neighbor. I was going crazy, I thought. That's when I noticed the video camera. They were taping me. More people would be watching, witnessing my degradation.

I couldn't get out of there fast enough. My legs felt weak and I was breathless. But now I knew I had to have more. I needed it. I was now addicted.

kianareeves
kianareeves
1,154 Followers