All Comments on 'Female Soldiers Naked Humiliation'

by MelanieK

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 20 years ago
Daddy likes this story...

very politically incorrect, not to mention hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good stuff

Good story, keep up the work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
America's finest, indeed

Fuck the troops.

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Diappointing

Far from your best work. Not only is the story totally implausible, it reads like a checklist of petty humiliation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cold and unerotic

Normally when I visit this section I look for stories with heat and fire, but this story left me very cold. It seems like the author is trying to titillate with sexism and misogyny, and this extreme obviousness makes the story extremely unerotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Not that's a bad day for the girls! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Marvelous!

It's just great. Pitty it never actually happen!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fuck Female Sexist it this A Story!

This story is great an very Erotic there No Real difrence between the two gender it's all man made it's call Gender Role's...

If Women want equal right's then they should get equal bull shit Like Men get Aswell should they not?

So if you can't make A Humiliating Sex Story About Women getting harassed an Embarisshed by men then you should not be Able to make One About Men getting Embarrisshed by Women either we should All be Completly Equal if you want Men to treat you like Cheldren or Ladie's then there should be no Equal Opportunity's for you if not then Apreciate Compleat Equality same Thing goe's for Men...

Fair is Fair Enjoy you'r Life god an this read it My holy Lord Satan the society is stupid!

No One get's to pick what they are!

Feminist want to keep there Cake an Eat it to...

Men are sick of this shit an where end it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fine work.

Yes it's a checklist of standard humiliations. Yes it's clearly written for men. You will find much worse stories about both men and women. This one is erotic without getting into the weirder shit. If it's too dry, at least it stands as a good representative of the 'genre'.

For the record it hurts me when women respond positively to the stories that hurt men, real and fictional. Says just as much about you as us. So in conclusion, fuck feminists, and fuck the dickless assholes that defend them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
whores

samantha porter were you one of the girls in this story that shit was hot id love to have you anytime of the day and use u like a good slut and poor my nut in your face and i bet ud love every second of it and i like how misogyny isnt accepted but dommes and male humiliation is. This shows how stronger we men are we can take humiliation but you girls cant even though you females were born to be our sluts;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Army- Humilated

The US-Army get humilated, Not the girls.

Its a shame, the Army haven't honor anymore.

Fucking greetings from Germany, yet we laughing about the US-Army.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
real female soldier

We all know this is what being a female soldier is really about...

http://tmblr.co/ZwFDhxZqwJDN

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
No sense

I didn't even read past the first few paragraphs. Your characters make no sense. A woman signed up for the army to defend and possibly due for her country, and yet she believes the world revolves around her and doesn't want any responsibilities? You contradicted yourself so many times in the first few sentances that I couldn't even get through it. Please just stop writing. Try drawing or sports or something. 0/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Modern Women get Deserved Humiliation

The Armed Forces, of course, is no place for women! IF you're going to have them there, you may as well get some amusement from them!

Delightful. A five star tale!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The girls should be raped. Also they should have to remain naked the entire time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not very erotic or sexy

This story seems to have a very obvious, and just plain bizarre misogynistic agenda, and because of that it isn't very erotically stimulating. I don't really care much about political correctness (especially in regards to sexual fantasy), but the blatant female bashing agenda; is distracting and prevents the reader from enjoying the story. The reader feels like the writer is preaching about how bad feminists are and that these women need to be put in their place. I'm not opposed to male vs female humiliation but I don't enjoy bringing social politics into erotic fiction. I don't like being spoon fed some sad mans misogynistic views on gender roles. Let's stick to sex and stop preaching.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Keep you bias to yourself

This is a very well-written story, which is why it's a shame you needlessly open it with a bitter, whiny jab at feminism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Make Me Hot

Tell me what you wanna do to me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous