Femdom Island Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stranger left, but Lori continued. The interested stranger seemed to have pulled away her inhibitions. She stroked on two fully engorged and soaking wet cocks.

"Just relax," Jason finally worked up enough effort to speak a minute later.

"Yes, just relax!" The other agreed with effort sounding in his voice. "Just relax and tell us!"

"Tell us your biggest."

"How deep is your virginity?"

Lori smiled at their question. She knew what they meant, and she seemed anxious to tell them. "Seven," She answered them with little reluctance.

"Seven inches?" They grew excited at her response.

"Only seven!"

"A virgin!"

"Her cunt will be like a virgin to our cocks!"

The interested woman returned only a short time later. I thought she had seen enough, but this time she brought a friend to show. Her friend's half-hard cock lay in her hand.

"That's the kind of party I want!" She pointed out to her slave. "You and one of your coworkers."

I glanced up behind me to see the slave return a look of dread. He appeared not like this; not at all. I suddenly felt sorry for him, but then thought about my own predicament.

"That's the kind of party I want!" The interested stranger repeated herself. "It looks like quite a party!"

"It is!" Lori turned more aggressive when another woman stood close by. "They're both coming to my party!"

"No doubt they will be," The stranger giggled at the hint of what was going to be done to the two men. "This one looks especially fertile," She gave her professional opinion of Jason's condition, even leaning forward to take a closer look. She seemed especially interested in Jason, no doubt interested mostly in his size. Lori held it so it pointed straight up as if to emphasize its already impressive length.

"It's hard to tell," Lori answered bravely. "It's always so damn hard to tell with big boys."

The stranger nodded and smiled. She watched for about two minutes more, and then turned away. "Have fun!" she left us with her slave still in her hand.

Through all this, Lori continued her relentless stroking action. Not fast, but not allow them relief either. They were forced to endure the pleasant punishment of her fingers.

I could tell they would not be able to endure for long. Both men stopped speaking. Their breathing turned harder. First moaning, and then panting, I noticed beads of sweat form on their faces. They were probably hoping she would stop, I figured, but I knew Lori better than either of them.

"You boys have any plans for later tonight?" She slowed when it looked like they were about done.

"We're coming home with you," Jason spoke in gasps.

"You're going to take us home with you," Charles agreed with equal difficulty.

Lori stroked faster, and then slowed again. She seemed to like their answer. "And then what do you have planned?"

"Not our plans!" Jason resisted. "It's not a question of what we have planned."

Charles added: "It's a question of what you have planned for us."

Lori liked this even more, for then she started twisted. I noticed her hand twist around each cock as she stroked. The men started to squirm in their seats. It looked like she was squeezing them pretty hard too.

"Both of you?" She questioned.

"Both of us," They answered with difficulty, one-by-one.

"Then don't cumm," She instructed them. "Wait until later. Don't cumm until you can cumm inside me."

Her words came as a surprise. Not just to me, but I saw it register in their eyes too. I also saw they weren't going to last much longer. Both men looked to be on the brink. It was as if Lori was giving them a test.

"I fuck only long-lasting men," He words gave me a shock. "I want the two of you to take turns."

She jerked them with little hesitance. I wanted to start jerking on myself just looking at them. One at a time, back and forth she would go. I imagined Lori being fucked again and again, and then perhaps even being fucked in multiples places at the same time.

"But first I better stop," She stopped seemingly just in time. "We better go."

Quickly we left. Lori walked out the bar with an erect cock in each hand. I followed with my own erection close behind, holding the door open for them while still other women watched. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night. The couch was comfortable enough, but there was all that racket coming out of the bedroom. They seemed to go at it half the night.

To be continued...

12