All Comments on 'Fender Bender Ch. 09'

by SissyAndi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
heellovr69heellovr69over 12 years ago
Fucking HOT!!!

This series got my clitty hard in my panties. I only wish this could happen to me, getting fucked like a slut and filled with sperm, day and night, night and day.

JD2100JD2100over 12 years ago
oh my god so fucking hot

can't wait for more. was wonderin if mom might catch vicki dreesed up again or in the position of getting fucked on all 4s by curt or someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot hot hot

where can i get a fender bender like this one???

MetismanMetismanover 12 years ago
Awesome series, but...

When is Vicki going to get real breasts, instead of stuffing or wearing a padded bra? Maybe a few piercings as well, such as her ears and belly button.

amylin456amylin456over 12 years ago

liked it.. love the detail and the CD parts are fantastic..

I could give you even more great ideas

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it! Couldn't stop reading. Just went from one to the next. Keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I love black men too

I've been fucked by a black man with a big cock -- AND I LOVED IT !!! Being called a white faggot cocksucking bitch slut feels so right and so perfect when he's sliding his big black cock in my mouth and up my wet man-pussy. I truly love pleasing any man and being called a "faggot" really makes me feel good. Please either continue this series of stories or start a new one. I CAN'T WAIT !!!

agamottoagamottoabout 10 years ago
Well done.

Given how long it's been since you posted anything, I know the odds of this even being seen are slim, but I wanted to say, WELL DONE!!, and PLEASE continue the story, I loved it.

TWOSPERITSTWOSPERITSabout 9 years ago
Hooked and neeeding moor.

I finished reading all 9 stories. I relay loved being at the point of wanting them to never stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Are you still writing?

If so there should be an update story on the characters 4 years later and perhaps Vicki can be with a wealthy generous man who can be Vicki's benefactor (A friend of Mark and Susan's who is a sexually dominant with an bodybuilder esque body and is bald that can be Vicki's "big daddy") who can make his woman, but still can be with Gary, Mike, Julie, Susan, Mark, Devon, maybe Otto (Otto could be Vicki's man that spoils her, but she would not be ashamed of being ruined for everyone else) and everyone else as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favs

to bad it looks like the author moved on, leaving us hanging on what happens to Vicki and company.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic story

This was really hot, especially because it's similar to my experience with my wife and her boyfriend (yes, she has a boyfriend who fucks both of us). I cross-dress and my wife helps me shop and has taught me how to do my own make-up. The part of your story with your girlfriend and Devon is exactly what my wife and I did last week. We had hot sex while I was dressed in my sexy lingerie and then her boyfriend Dave came over, fucked her, told me to lick his cum from her cunt (which I gladly did) and then he fucked me deep and hard with his big cock. He shot his 2nd load of cum into my mouth and then I guided his big juicy cock into my wife's cunt. Her moaning and groaning makes me feel like such a cuckhold -- and I love it !!! The big difference with my situation and yours is that I don't have a step-dad to have hot gay sex with. I wish I did. Please continue. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

To be continued???

JeanMarcHJeanMarcHover 3 years ago
A quand la suite ??

J'espère la suite de cette superbe histoire

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous