Fender Bender Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyAndi
SissyAndi
207 Followers

When I was done Devon started to fuck me again. I could feel his cock throb in my ass and I knew it would not be long. I heard him moan "Oh fuck here it comes" as he slammed all 8 inches deep inside me and held it there. I felt him shoot strand after strand of hot cum inside of me. When Devon pulled his cock out of me I felt a moment of emptiness but I also felt like a well fucked whore.

I could not help it but as Devon leaned back to relax I bent down to lovingly clean his delicious cock. Devon said he would love to stay and fuck us again but he had to get to work. After he left I took a shower and dressed in the shirt and top I had worn the night before. Julie and I shared a deep passionate kiss then I headed home.

__________

I took a nice long nap and tried to recover. I had erotic dreams and woke up horny. I went to get a glass of orange juice and saw Curt sitting on the couch watching some football game on TV.

I asked him where Mom was and he told me she had just left to go shopping. Like I said I woke up horny and decided I was going to have a little fun with my step dad. I went back upstairs to change. I had went to sleep wearing a large T-shirt and a pair of green panties. I decided I to dress a little sexier just to drive Curt crazy.

I put on my favorite black and purple bustier. I was hard as I rolled the black stockings up my shaved legs and attached them to the garters. My small hard cock looked divine in the black lace panties. I slipped my stocking feet into a pair of 3 inch black heels then did my makeup.

Curt was still watching his silly football game when I sat down on the other end of the couch. He had not really looked at me when I entered the room but as he glanced at me his eyes got wide.

"Wow Vicki you look really hot. What is the occasion?"

"Silly boy have you already forgot about the deal we made yesterday? I am here to pay up."

"Oh God, I figured you would resist and put me off as long as you could."

Curt was sitting there in an old T-shirt and shorts. I decided to tease him a little, so I slipped off one of my heels and started running my foot up and down his bare leg. I told him to undress for me.

The ball game forgotten he eagerly complied. When he sat back down on the couch he turned to face me. I reached out and traced his cock with my toe. I put both feet in his lap and slowly worked my feet up and down his cock.

Curt took my right foot and held it up. He started kissing and licking it as I continued to rub my left foot over his cock. I was also rubbing my cock through my panties, something I seemed to be doing a lot of lately.

"Curt, do you still want to fuck me?"

"Oh God yes, You know I do."

"Really? Well how bad do you want to fuck me?"

"Come on Vicki you know I want it really bad why do you even have to ask?"

"Curt if you want it that bad I need you to do something for me."

He was rubbing his face all over my foot as I ran the other foot over his hard cock.

"What do you want?"

"I want you to crawl over here and suck my cock!" When he hesitated I added, "NOW!!!"

He let go of my foot and quickly kneeled beside of the couch. I ordered him to pull down my panties. Curt eagerly complied and when he had them off he started to kiss and lick the head of my small cock. Curt easily took the entire length of my cock into his mouth.

Curt was not bad but he still needed a lot of practice to get better. He sucked for several minutes and when I got close I pulled my cock out of his mouth and it just took a couple of strokes before I shot a load of cum onto Curt's face. I ordered him not to wipe it off until he fucked me. He could not resist licking the cum around the edges of his mouth. Curt liked cum almost as much as I did.

I got up and walked around to the back of the couch. Curt followed me. I bent over the couch and spread my ass cheeks, looking over my shoulder I watched as Curt got into position.

After being fucked by Devon earlier that morning, Curt's cock felt small inside of me. He lasted less than 5 minutes before he shot his load. What a disappointing and pathetic fuck it was. He was apologizing as I left the room.

I went back to my bedroom and got out my 8 inch vibrator. Because I still had Curt's cum inside of me the toy slipped easily into my ass. I rode my fake cock to another orgasm then took another long nap.

__________

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Again, any feed back would be appreciated.

SissyAndi
SissyAndi
207 Followers
12