All Comments on 'Fertility'

by blackeyedgirl

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
:(

Sad story sad writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fuck You

And you little nigger story. Retard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Lame as hell

Give it up

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
CRAP!

Not the least bit erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad, sad story

Not much good to say here. Story of a so called wife who humilates her so called husband. Yuk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Un-fucking-believable

Where in the hell do these scum bastard writers come from. You call this a story? This site has gone down hill steadily for months. Dozens of new writers but with the exception of one or two they are completely worthless. Cuckold themes run rampant in the "loving wives" genre. Guess it's time to find another erotic site. This one is going to the dogs. Even the good writers post on another site anymore. Wonder why?

victoriangentvictoriangentabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable verbal garbage

I agree with the recent anonymous commenter about it being un-friging believable. I also agree about Literotica. They cannot classify a story correctly. Everything is grouped into Loving Wives when most should be under "gay" or "fetish". A reconciliation story without a mans forced cuckholding or wanting to be cuckhold is ok in certain circumstances. If he wants to be cuckhold to watch his wife with another man, then, my friend, that is "fetish". And duly said, this writer is a purveyor of absolute garbage and should learn to write before submitting again.

atastofuatastofuabout 14 years ago
I sense haters.....

If it's not your bag to read these types of stories click past them....you know what your getting when you click on interracial stories....Keep doing your thing this was a good story...maybe a little predicable but a good story nonetheless....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Good story?

Don't make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the pale fellas is jealous

Don't worry, my friends. After we breed them we don't want to feed them. That's your job. We got better things to do. Lotsa fuckin going on. Them white bitches is fine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The right thing to do

Beth did the right thing by letting Lee finish and impregnate her. He gave her the best shot at getting pregnant rather than her husband Max who was no match for Lee who was three times longer. Beth could make Lee the godfather of the child and also visiting rights so he can stay in touch. Also if they want another child Lee would be available. Max would be much better off with his wife having a child and take the pressure off of him to perform with his inadequate equipment. Well written and a nice story. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
idiotic nonsense

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
One more.

White woman with dreams of whoredom and bringing black kids into an already over populated world that is filled with blackmens kids being brought up by single and married white middle class women. Nothing new and nothing ertoic about these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story by a creative writer

blackeyedgirl - don't listen to the naysayers. You are a creative person and a great writer. Your story was unique, sexy, and the ending was the best I've read in any "Interracial" story. Brilliant!

don87654don87654about 14 years ago
Niggah cum...

It doesn't really matter what kind of cum is shot into a womb, a baby is just a baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This rocks!

Dunno what the big deal is about interracial stuff...happens all the time, don't it? Good story though. <Richie>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
My fantasy

Wow, loved the story.

I would love to have been the husband walking in to see my wife implaed on a big black cock. I wouldn't have asked her to stop i would have encouraged her to satisfy her sexual needs - to get him to come in her and then get him to do it again and agian and again.

Then i would have cleaned them both up and loved every lick and suck of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just

crap, that's all. So, he divorces her and she's stuck with what she has. Where's the joy in that? another racist bullshit story by someone who doesn't know the truth. sad, sad, sad. no stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ooooohhh

well she's a bitch

Jadebaby1989Jadebaby1989over 10 years ago
Good for her!!!

OMG!!! That's all I can say!!! Good for her! I'm soooo glad she followed her heart and went with the obvious choice! I would absolutely love to hear the rest of the the love story that is Lee and Beth!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
what a whore.

She and lee should get a disease. Max should get a prettier wife making Beth even guilter as she realizes her mistake. It will be too late and both lee and beth suffer with aids or something for just cheating like that.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good story

This is a good story but between the misspelling and the raised hyphen instead of the apostrophe it made for hard reading. There is no way to know if Max could even get his wife pregnant as the story did not indicate if his sperm count was normal or if his sperm was viable. If I were a woman I know I would prefer to be impregnated by a man that had no trouble getting a hard-on who could keep it up rather than someone who could not maintain a hard-on when I was ovulating regardless of race. Keep up the writing and forget the bad reviews.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Aturn on ,LOL!!

Black eyed girl wow i say WOW !! It was in the last few paragraphs as exciting as all get out. Felt a little sorry for her husband.Take care and keep it up. Later.

BullwipBullwipover 7 years ago

Very sexy stuff! I love the theme of a woman's right to choose who fathers her children outside of marriage. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dave69

Great story really enjoyed it. You did a food job of making the wife into a it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just the best

Amazing story telling.

Rock hard all the way through page 2. Such a great ending

furlovingchloefurlovingchloe10 months ago

hot story, loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous