Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers

"She's not a vampire slayer." Odilia refuted.

"Slayers are different. They are marked for the job, hunters are born for the specific purpose of hunting. She is genetically specified to hunt. Hunt everything. Not just Vampires, but were wolves, gargoyles, even demons. Hunters know instinctively that there are many types of our species, that there isn't just one. Hunters are swift, cunning, sharp, quick, and they are the worst night mare for any species, let alone ours."

"Stefan, you are working my last nerves with this stuff."

"I'm just telling you about your daughter. She has hunter blood in her." He stated.

"If she does, that means Tavis does as well, and why isn't he repulsed by us? As a matter of fact, he's all too willing to comply with standards. He even wants to be turned."

"I don't know." Stefan stated, "He's adapted well." He paused in thought, and then continued, "But then again, it may be that I formed a bond with him as a young tot, so he's more compelled to be one of us."

"I think you are getting ahead of yourself."

"And I think you are in denial, Odilia. Remember when Jr. was taken and I told you about the Shaman and entering Tuonela? You looked at me as if I was crazy. Well, you have to remember, your human world is unaware of many things that other beings are acutely aware of."

Odilia sighed, "Well, let's drop the subject. It's giving me a headache."

"Alright." He agreed, exhausted over this conversation himself. Instead he offered a truce, "Look, I apologize for offending you back there about your...out fit."

"It's alright. No harm done, I know I look good and by the end of the night you will be admitting it."

His gaze flickered to hers. He bit down on his bottom lip. He'd love to dispute that, but in his heart knew that he couldn't. If there was one woman who'd deeply woven a web around him, it was her. She had a way of getting to him the way no one else could. "The feeling's mutual." She interrupted his thoughts softly. "Sometimes, I don't know whether to slap you or kiss you."

"Well...perhaps that's what love does to you." He whispered in the recesses of her mind.

"Not everyone, just us for some reason."

"Perhaps it's because we are night and day."

"But it works right?" She whispered.

Stefan felt the faint doubt in her words. Grabbing her hand, he let go of the last bits of thoughts concerning Olivia in his head and squeezed it. "It works for us Odilia Gregoire. For reasons we may not understand, it always does"

"I love you, Stefan."

"I love you too, Odilia."

~~

Navaura
Navaura
38 Followers