All Comments on 'Fever: The Aftermath'

by julybear7

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Wow, Quite an imagination this author has. *****

I was totally fascinated by the outlandish sci/fi and erotic writing in this story.

JulyBear has shown he is capable of writing mind blowing scenarios of outrageous blood curdling horror to very erotic and sexual situations that are fabulous to read.

As an avid reader of both sci/fi and erotica, I think this story is one of the best I have read, that has combined both genres in one story.

Thanks for the spectacular story.

manimal51manimal51about 12 years ago
WELL DONE!!

I am so glad you you decided to write a conclusion to this series. I have to admit that I was unhappy with the way things were left after the previous installment. But I am more than happy with with things as they now stand. Thank you JB for the satisfying conclusion.

It is just too bad that Kirk was unable to affect any changes in Susie, Dick, or Sally to restore their fertility. If you would feel the urge to revisit this reality again this might be a possible storyline. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.

Anyway, again thank you.

M51

5*****

EMiamiRiverRatEMiamiRiverRatalmost 12 years ago
An unbelievable effort !

I can't even begin to describe my thoughts in a short comment, but know this...

You are a master storyteller. I wish LIT allowed a series to be rated as a whole, rather than by each piece. 5/5 on the whole.

txcrackertxcrackerabout 11 years ago
Read the Whole Story in Two sittings

They have said it before that you are a great story teller ! My hat is off to you WONDERFUL THANK YOU !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I've got to say that I enjoyed the first few submissions of this tale but as it turned into this scifi deal I really got lost. There's really no good reason that body armor couldn't protect someone from a rose bush or that the aliens would be able to overcome the combined military might of the world only to end with a forced death march.

And if the telepaths could destabilize orbital operations, what did the war of attrition really matter at all? And, considering their ability to teleport down to the surface more or less, why weren't breeding operations conducted in a safe place once it came down to it?

Reality of the matter is that this story would have been better left on the original path, without these non-committal and confusing tidbits you decided to add in the last two submissions.

nuguy2006nuguy2006over 10 years ago
Excellent story all the way

I would like to give the whole series a 6 of 5.

I thought it was a great story from start to finish, unlike anonymous.

Have you ever wondered why many of the people who are complaining about the story are always anonymous?

I think it is a great story, and obviously so do a lot of other readers.

Keep up the good work,

Happy writing,

nuguy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
one of my top 5 stories! thank you! keep writing

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cindyp1976cindyp1976about 4 years ago
One of my favorite stories

I absolutely love this story it would be great if you continued the story It's one of the most interesting stories I have read here on Literotica the sex was hot and steamy but there was a strong really interesting story line I couldn't put it down. If not a continuation of this story maybe another alien story with lots of sex.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

Great conclusion to a wonderful series...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a5 months ago

Thanks to the author for cleaning up this story and finishing it in a proper manner. 4.5 star series.

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman22 days ago

Excellent wrap up & great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous