Fever: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers

"When I got to Chicago, like I always did when I got to a new city, I did a mental search for Tiff. I was able to just pick up a trace. I volunteered for a mission to Springfield, and was able to contact her. That was about six months ago.

"When the aliens vacated the area a couple of days ago, I drove down to see her. She said I should stick around because you were due back from out West. The snot didn't tell me who you were."

She glanced at her sister. "How come she's still asleep? That isn't like her, no matter how tired she is."

"I put a block on her so we could talk."

"Is that all you want to do? Looks to me like there might be something else on your mind," she said, glancing at his crotch.

All the time they had been talking, Kirk had been taking in the sight of the beautiful twenty-something before him; her mocha colored skin, high-lighted with dark chocolate colored nipples and pubic hair, cut short, but covering the whole area. Her nipples were tilted toward the ceiling on BB sized breasts. At her comment, he became aware of the faint odor of arousal.

He looked up to her face and saw the desire in her eyes. "Where have you been sleeping?" he asked her.

"At the end of the hall, over the kitchen. There are two single beds; mine was the one next to the window."

In a flash, Tiffany was moved to her sister's bed. Kirk stood up and pulled Jasmine to standing. As he slid his hands down over her ass cheeks, he bent his knees and pushed them between her legs, lowering himself far enough so his cock nestled between her pussy lips. He straightened up, lifting her by her butt. When he was up straight, he gently lowered her onto his rod.

She moaned as he entered her, and wrapped her arms and legs around him, pulling him into her until their pubes were mashed against one another. They began to rock against each other, lips and tongues fully entwined. Kirk lifted them and positioned them directly over the bed he and Tiffany had shared last night. Gently, he lowered her sister and himself into the bed, sawing into her all the way down.

As they hit the bed, he attempted the mind link that Erica had taught him so long ago, it now seemed. However, there was a barrier in Jasmine's mind, one he recognized from the night he had rescued Erica from the aliens.

Jasmine didn't react at all to his attempt to probe her mind. He scanned her body and found what he expected, in the same place Erica and the other women had borne them.

He broke the kiss and leaned down to capture a nipple between his lips. Her guttural response was accompanied by an increase in the speed of her hips as they drummed against him. His hand searched for and found her puckered hole. With no warning, he thrust his middle finger into her rear passage as far as he could. The sudden intrusion was enough to trigger her climax, signaled by her rigor and scream.

Her arms and legs pulled Kirk to her so tightly he couldn't move, in spite of the thrusting of her hips against him. He lowered his weight on to her, pressing her into the bed, holding her down until she was quiet, his finger still buried in her ass.

"You sneaky son of a bitch," she laughed, when she was able to talk. "You can take it out now," she added, lifting the cheek which held down the invading hand. He pulled the offending digit out, having satisfied himself the chip was in the same area as it had been with the other women. Now to find out why.

He pulled his hand free and rolled off the young black woman, to sit up."Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Other than surprised as hell, I'm fine. I can't say it's my favorite way to come, but I'll have to remember it for times I'm having difficulty getting off," she answered, smiling, lying back and stretching, showing off her breasts.

Kirk looked at her, an uneasy feeling creeping into his psyche. "Why are you here, Jasmine?" His voice and face reflecting some distrust.

"I came to see you and Tiffany." Tears began to form in her eyes as she began to sense the mistrust.

"No, you wouldn't have known I was here, and Tiffany has no need to use her powers here. Not enough to send signals as far as Chicago. Why are you here? Let me in."

"No, I can't," she began to sob. "They have Mama and that guy. If I can't deliver you, they'll kill them."

"Where are they being held?" He reached out and took her hand, comforting her and monitoring her for lies at the same time.

"In a salt mine, near Piffard, close to Buffalo. There's a group of soldiers waiting for you there. They told me they hope you try to rescue Mama. You could teleport in, but not back out, not with passengers."

"We'll see. How did they involve you in this?"

"At first, when I discovered I could understand them, I was in Syracuse, at Uni. I had a great time, just walking around and listening to their conversations. I guess I got careless.

"They had their headquarters on campus. One day, through a window, I heard one of them talking to an earth guy, talking about a black witch named Tiffany. Tiff had told me about the night you two got together and what you did to that guy in the bar. I wondered if it was him, and stopped to listen.

"When he mentioned your name, I sort of gasped, letting them know someone was listening. Before I knew it, they had grabbed me. I remember they gave me some kind of shot. When I woke up, they had Mama and Dick.

"They knew you were in Illinois, so an officer named Crag-3 told me to join the resistance and feed them information, good enough so I'd become a trusted source, and could look for you. They seemed to know who you were, and didn't care about their losses if it meant capturing you...

"I'm sorry. Kirk; it's just...they threatened to torture and kill her."

"Do they know where you are?" he asked, looking into her eyes.

"No, when they all moved to Leavenworth, Crag-3 went back to New York, to Piffard. He said he'd wait for you there. Like he knew you'd try to get them."

Kirk ran his hands over her body, concentrating. As they ran over her abdomen, he smiled. "No fucking originality. Hang on, this is gonna hurt." Jasmine winced at the sharp pain in her belly as the tracking chip was removed and sent to the lake in Wisconsin. "Now, you are no longer being tracked by them, but they do have an idea where you are. They think, I hope, that you're sitting in the middle of a swamp.

"We have some damage control to do. Go get Tiffany for me while I make some plans."

As soon as she left the room, Kirk relaxed on the bed and sent his mental probes out, searching for Rose. It took him several minutes to locate and fix on her.

" Rose, this is your friend, vanilla boy."

"Friend, shit! It's your fault I'm in this friggin place! When are you gonna git me the hell out of here?"

"I don't know if I can. Is Dick there with you?"

"We're together during the day, but he's kept in another part of the cave at night. When we're together, there's always a guard or two, and they don't let us talk unless they can hear us."

"Anyone else?"

She hesitated. "Just the guards."

"How many guards all together?"

"We've been able to identify a dozen regulars, plus whatever officers there are."

"Any physical restraints? Handcuffs, ankle chains?"

"No, just the threat of force and injury. And there's some kind of webbing across the entrance to the cave."

"Hmmm. Do you have any idea how deep you are, or what level you're on?"

"We're about a half mile from the entrance, on the ground level. They don't like to go into the caves. The guards always locate themselves so they can see out the entrance."

"Good. I'll be there as soon as I can, but it'll be a couple of weeks before I can get there. They're expecting me to teleport in. That means they have some sort of trap set up. We're going to need to make a ground assault. That'll take a bit of setting up. Just relax and don't tell Dick I've been in touch.

"And Rose, I love you."

"Go to hell, vanilla boy," she replied with a smile.

Tiffany and Jasmine entered his room just as he disengaged from Rose. "Good, you're awake. Get ready for a quick trip to upstate New York; we're going to go fetch your mother and my old boss, and a couple of others."

"You talked to her? Is she okay? How about Dick?" Jasmine threw the questions at him rapidly, not waiting for the answers.

"She's fine, just uncomfortable, and yes, Dick is there, too. And if I'm right, the guy that turned us in. Tiff, we're going to need two strong guys to go along. Physically, and telepathically. Who's here?"

"Not Lorenz? There's Roy; he's a bit of a cowboy, but he gets the job done. And Eli, kinda quiet, but good in a fight. I've heard some of the guys he's served with talking about him taking on three or four Dhogians at once."

"Fine; call them and have them meet us in the barn in twenty minutes. You both are going along."

"Kirk, I've never..."

"Then it's time you did, Jasmine. There's nothing like a little fire fight to bring our all your powers. I need you along to point out the officer who sent you after Tiff and me." He smiled. "If I'm right, we'll have a little surprise for him before the day's done."

Before going to the barn, he stopped by Lorenz's room and explained where he was going, and why. He asked the older man to make some preparations for their return.

At the barn, he explained the mission to the two men whom had been added. "Hi, Roy, Eli. We're going to take a quick trip to a salt mine near Buffalo. The hogfaces are holding Tiff and Jasmine's mother and a friend of mine there. I know there's at least one other man, maybe more. We will be bringing Rose and my friend back here, along with a hogface and the other guy, if he's who I think he is.

"Getting there will be easiest if you all just piggyback on me. Once we're there, you'll be able to get back without problem.

"They are expecting us, but hopefully not for a week or so. Are you guys familiar with the neuronal net the Dhogs use. I've run into small applications, across pathways, or blocking doors.

"The friggin' stuff will let you go through one way, but if you try to go back through, it sticks like a web and begins to spread over your body, tightening as it spreads. If you don't cut it away from its supports in a few seconds, it will immobilize you.

"From what Rose told me, they've sealed the entrance to the mine with it. They must have a separate entrance near the main one to let them go in and out. We'll go in that way, then we can teleport out through the net."

"Won't the mind blast handle it?" Eli wanted to know.

"No, if anything, it makes it stickier. The only thing we've found to defeat it is a good sharp machete. Eli, that will be your job; can you do it without materializing?"

"Yeah, that's no problem."

"Girls, you get your Mom and Dick, again, without materializing. As soon as Eli lets you know the net is down, get your asses back here. Jasmine, can you do that?"

"I...I'm not sure about the distance. Can I piggyback on Tiffany?"

"Sure, little Sis, but you'll be surprised how easy it is."

"What's my job, Kirk?" asked Roy.

"When we get there, Jasmine will identify a certain Dhog officer. Your job is to capture him, alive, and relatively uninjured. I expect he is the commander of the troops at the mine.

"I will bring the last prisoner. One last thing, no Dhog is to survive, except for the officer returning with us. Any questions?" There were head shakes all around. "Okay, grab what you think you'll need, and grab hands, everyone."

Three hundred million years ago, give or take a year or so, the Great Lakes region was covered by a huge inland sea. North America was crashing into Europe, forming the Appalachian mountains in North America, and the Atlas, Pyrenees and Alps in Europe. The collision tilted up the East Coast of North America, isolating the inland sea. Over a few million years, the sea evaporated, leaving huge salt deposits from southern New York to southern Ontario, from Vermont to Michigan.

Early settlers discovered them, and by the time of the War of 1812, New York was supplying salt to most of the country. The salt industry was one of the major factors in the creation of the Erie Canal, known in Central New York as the 'ditch salt built.' It was in one of those early mines the Dhogs held their bait.

Kirk and his crew materialized in a field about 750 yards from the cave. Between them and the mine opening were several clumps of scrub brush and a patch of light woods, screening their arrival. Quickly, and quietly, they made their way to a spot roughly 150 yards from the Dhogs, who, apparently, were just finishing their midday meal.

One, an officer, was making his way toward what was obviously a latrine. Jasmine poked Roy and pointed. He nodded and disappeared. A few minutes later, there was a frightened stir in the camp. The officer, Crag-3, appeared out of nowhere, trussed up like a package--hands and feet bound together, his mouth gagged.

Suddenly, the neuronal web began to visibly separate from the structures holding it over the mouth to the mine. Kirk and the girls immediately teleported into the cavity and found the prisoners. Seizing them, Kirk signaled the two men and the group quickly assembled outside the mine.

A quick pair of salvos of the mind blast served to remove the alien soldiers. A final blast from Kirk collapsed the mine entrance and the side passage the Dhogians had used, trapping inside any soldier who might have escaped the mind blasts. A minute later, the nine were back at the farm.

Kirk had Roy tie Crag-3 to some hay rolls which had been stacked on poles. The officer growled and gnashed his teeth, shouting imprecations at them in his native language. Kirk looked at him and shrugged. He turned his attention to the other man, Kirk's 'passenger.' Eli had fastened him with some of the neuronal net he had retrieved at Kirk 's request.

"Kirk Reynolds! Goddam! Am I glad to see you! Let me loose so I can thank you. Damn, those fuckers have kept me holed up in that friggin' cave for nearly six months."

"Six months, Big Dick? That's amazing. Most human men I've encountered who've spent more than a week in their company were dead. Why did they keep you alive? Were you selling them something?"

Just then, from the farm house, there was a chorus of screams. "That's him; he's the one who was talking to that officer."

"What's he doing here? Why'd you bring that cowardly son of a bitch along? That bastard ate with the Dhogs two or three times a week. I think he was informing on us. They always seemed to know what was going on, and he could always go where he wanted, not like Dick and me."

"I know, Rose. Don't worry; he's going to pay. First, I want you and Jasmine to meet Susie. Here she comes."

Kirk turned to greet the older woman. "Susie, as much as you have done for us, I hate to ask this of you, but Rose and Jasmine have to know what happened to you. Jasmine is a telepath and will be able to read you, and pass the information on to Rose, her mother.

"Susie, I need you to remember, to relive your experiences with Harr-1 and Orion. Even though you relive them, and experience the feelings again, distressing as they are, you are no longer in danger. And tonight, if you want, you will share my bed. Can you do this awful thing for me?" With tears running down her cheeks, she nodded.

"Jasmine, hold her hand and your mother's. Everything you sense from Susie, pass on to her. Don't filter anything. Tiff, do you know Susie's story? No? Then you should participate, too."

The four women joined hands. In a few seconds, tears were flowing freely from all their eyes. Kirk felt a tap on his shoulder. "Dick, how are you?"

"Christ, Kirk! I don't know. How the fuck did all this happen? One day I'm sitting at my desk having a cup of coffee, and the next four years are chaos. I have a strange sense that just knowing you saved my life. That officer out there, for the first three or four months, after he learned you had worked for me, he'd grill me for hours every other day..."

He was interrupted by a scream, "You fucking bastard! That's what you had planned for me! And you, you motherfucking cocksucker; you knew what they were going to do to us!" Suddenly, rocks, sticks, and animal waste arose from the ground, anything that was not firmly attached to the soil, flew through the air to pelt and assail the tied and bound prisoners.

"Easy, Rose. You can have them for target practice in a little bit. I thought you might be able to do that. It would really be strange for both sisters to have the ability if you don't. Where in Susie's story are you?"

"She was being examined for use as a breeder."

"There's more, and I'll warn you, it's worse."

"How could it..." She saw his face, and Susie's, and fell silent. "Ohmigod," she whispered. She rejoined her hands with her daughters. In less than a minute, Rose's face was livid with rage. While her daughters comforted Susie, Rose turned toward the captives.

Suddenly a large ball of flame seemed to emanate from her and consume them. Before Kirk could react, Big Dick, Crag-3, the hay and the wooden poles which anchored the hay bales, were all cinders. Rose collapsed, sobbing. "Those bastards. Those fucking...animals, that's all they are, animals!" She turned to Kirk. "I want to help you get rid of them. What can I do?"

Mentally, he made the suggestion, "Comfort Susie. Besides what they did to her, they murdered her family, and were responsible for the death of her sister-in-law. She is going to need some friends when this is all done.

"And Rose, please don't get angry with me."

"Fuck you, vanilla boy. Just don't make me angry," she replied, the smile glowing in her eyes.

He turned back to Dick. "Well, that sure stops our interrogation. I do have some good news for you. Sally is safe. She is working down in St Louis, at a hospital, treating wounded resistance fighters and civilians who got hurt. I hear she and Monty have become good friends. Don't look so worried. That may well work to your advantage.

"We won't know for sure, but when this is done, we're estimating women will outnumber men two or three to one. Polygamy will be encouraged until there's a more even balance. There has even been some discussion of requiring men to supply sperm to sperm banks each week for women who decide to create their own family units.

"I heard of one eighteen year old who was thinking of setting up a fertilization function. For a small fee, women would attend daily until they were impregnated. He thought he was brilliant, until someone remarked it sounded a lot like a male brothel." Kirk laughed.

They had reached the house. "I'll arrange transportation for you to St Louis in the morning. It's about a six hour drive from here. We try not to teleport there, especially now they've located their continental headquarters at Leavenworth. Maybe you could help them get organized and move. It was suggested they use one of the underground nuclear waste storage facilities near Denver."

"Any idea how much longer this will go on? That officer said they had all but wiped out the resistance, and that it was ridiculous for us to hope to be rescued. I have to admit, I was losing hope."

"I'm sorry, Dick; I just learned this morning you and Rose were being held captive."

"Don't be sorry! I just don't have any idea how I'll ever repay you."

"You could always fix me up for a night with Monty." Kirk said, with a grin.

"What? Are you serious? I counted, what, nine women in that farm house..." He looked at Kirk, who had a wide smile. "You're shittin' me, aren't you?" He looked at his rescuer, at the lecherous grin. "Aren't you?"

The planning/strategy conference went off without a hitch. Bitsy, her studs and their wives were glad to get back into the village, even for a short time. The dozen or so telepaths, male and female, were glad to get together away from the constant stress vigilance imposed. With the aliens holed up in Leavenworth, their vigilance could be relaxed, but not abandoned.

julybear7
julybear7
2,085 Followers
1...345678