Fever: The Aftermath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirk had not been back to the farm in nearly two and a half years, not since they had dropped the old sergeant in the quicksand. He had been on the move constantly, recruiting and organizing small units to harass the aliens. He would find out where the aliens had established a base and locate someone with telepathic ability nearby.

It was almost like the aliens had acted as a catalyst, turning on latent abilities in people who often wondered about their ability to know what others were thinking; to guess correctly about what was going to happen; to always get their way in arguments and discussions. Kirk found them, indoctrinated them, trained them and found them committed people to lead. Generally, after a few skirmishes, more telepaths emerged.

From these, he would choose a few for specialized training--to monitor the officers of the local alien garrison. When the individual was ready, Kirk would take them into their officer's quarters at night to establish the necessary bodily contact to effect the comm link.

In this way, they were able to keep track of troop movements, and plans to try to locate and identify resistance troops, enabling them to remain hidden. So successful was this strategy, that, in the two years he was gone, nationwide, the resistance had lost fewer than forty soldiers in battle.

Kirk had returned to the farm to recuperate from injuries sustained in a fierce fire fight with the aliens. Kirk's team had ambushed a patrol in Central Colorado. After the initial surprise, the aliens had responded with more fire power than expected, momentarily disorienting the telepaths.

They had dived for cover behind some rocks. In doing so, Kirk had hit his head, knocking him unconscious. He had fallen on his left arm, breaking his forearm and dislocating his shoulder. The other telepaths had regrouped and returned fire, destroying several fighting drones, and killing the sergeant and lieutenant leading the patrol.

As they usually did, the telepaths had then teleported out of the area, leaving Kirk lying unconscious, unseen behind a boulder. It was not until they were safely back at their base that he was missed. Three of them immediately returned to the site of the conflict.

In the meantime, sensing a lull in the return fire, one of the more authoritative soldiers had deployed a robotic bomb sniffer, mounted with a camera. It was guided into the hot zone to take a look around. When the aliens saw Kirk's body, the first ever to be recovered, they abandoned their caution and the entire patrol ran to retrieve the body, each wanting to be the first to capture one of the elusive enemy.

They had covered about half the distance between their vehicles and Kirk's unconscious body when they ran into a wall of bullets from the assault rifles of the returning telepaths. None of the aliens survived.

The telepaths took advantage of the annihilation of the patrol and recovered several of their weapons and pieces of equipment, including the mobile camera and its control unit.

The commander of the local outpost noted these facts, and reported that there had been an escalation in resistance tactics to the Central Command in Kansas. They responded by abandoning their perimeter outposts and pulling all the North American troops back to Leaven worth to begin planning how to handle this latest expansion in tactics by the resistance.

Kirk's arm had been treated by a doctor at the base camp of the resistance fighters in Colorado. The doctor firmly suggested he take a month off to let it heal sufficiently so he could get by without a sling or brace. Albeit reluctantly, Kirk had agreed, recognizing the wisdom, and his need for a more psychical, or spiritual, recovery period.

With the exception of a short visit to see Erica in Seattle last December, he had been in the hot zone of combat most of the last two and a half years. He contacted the farm and let them know he was on his way. He planned to stop and see some of his contacts on the way.

It took him three days to get home. On the way he heard the news that the aliens had abandoned their inland perimeter outposts and retreated to Leaven worth. The small resistance units were celebrating the retreat as a victory. Inwardly, Kirk was shaking his head, wondering where and when the aliens would break out and resume their brutality.

At the farm, he was greeted by his mother and his four year old son/brother, by Tiffany and their five year old son, by Mary and their five year old triplets, and by Erica, and her six month baby bump. Lorenz, Nell, Eva, and Estee were waiting in the living room. They all greeted him warmly, even the children who had been told stories of his exploits against the aliens.

The afternoon was taken up with catching up. After dinner, over coffee, the two men, sitting on the verandah, discussed the aliens and their latest action. "So, you don't think they're getting ready to leave the planet."

"No. From what the engineers at the colliders tell us, if they combine the output from the three colliders and all the fuel reserves they have left, they might get two ships to Uranus, and then, maybe drift to Pluto's orbit, but they'd be dead by the time they got there.

"No, I think they plan on making some sort of last stand. I've warned our guys around Kansas City and St Joe to be on the alert for a recurrence of their initial brutality. They have a few breeders left, and we weren't able to wreck all the incubators. I think they'll beef up the fighting drone supply and attack some time in late Fall.

"I've been thinking, maybe we should attack them, or show a threat of attacking. Maybe we could draw them out to a place we choose, to give us an advantage."

"Do we have enough people to do that? And weapons? The blast is good, but how many can do that, and how often?" Lorenz asked his son, the de facto leader of the resistance.

"People? A couple of hundred, enough, if we discount the fighting drones. We need to find a way to neutralize those, then we can destroy the Dhogs.

"It's strange. In all my studies, especially in history, and even in my personal confrontations with Big Dick, when I was a kid, I could always find something to appreciate, if not admire, in all the people and sides involved. But not the Dhogs.

"I've been in personal contact with their top officers and their lowest private. And pretty much everything in between. I haven't noticed a single redeeming feature. They're brutal and ferocious, but not especially brave, or altruistic." He paused a moment. "They remind me of pirates... or pimps."

He drained his coffee cup. "Can we put up a dozen or so folks for a few days. I want to gather the resistance leaders and discuss this. If we're going to move, we need to do it before they get too many of the fighting fuckers made."

"Yeah, you're probably right, Lorenz replied. " Whoever we can't accommodate here, we can find room in the village, now the patrols have stopped. Or we can move Bitsy and her entourage back into town for a week. Food'll be the bind, and cooking."

"That shouldn't be a problem. I'll speak with Mom and Estee..."

"Speak with Meg and Estee about what?" Tiffany interrupted, coming through the screen door.

"A bunch of visitors, to come up with a plan to get rid of the aliens." Kirk stood up. "But that can wait until tomorrow. I'm bushed and need to get some sleep. Want to join me?" he asked, cocking his head and looking at Tiffany.

"I been hoping you'd ask. Even got you a little surprise," she teased, wagging her butt at him as she walked back into the house.

Lorenz laughed, shaking his head at Kirk. "Be careful with her," he warned, "she'll ride you until you cry uncle."

"You be still, old man. You comin', vanilla?" She held the screen door for him. She slipped her arm through his as he passed her, and walked with him, hip to hip. "I need a favor, if you'll do it. I suppose I could get someone else, but, since you did it once, I thought I'd ask you first." They were at the door to the bedroom he usually used when at the farm.

He cocked his head, looking at her. He sensed her block was up. With what he had learned in the past few years, he could have easily slipped past it, but telepath etiquette proscribed that except in cases of emergency. "Of course, Tiff, if it's something I can do, you just have to ask. You know that."

"I'd like our son, Joshua, to have a brother and sister, full sibs, who look like him. I know there are other black telepaths, but those friggin' sapphire eyes you gave him make him stand out like a sore thumb. With a full brother and sister, he won't seem so alone."

Kirk grinned. "I wish all the requests for help I get were so simple, and so pleasurable to fulfill. Is it close to your fertile time?"

She smiled back. "Can't get much closer. Can you make it twins?"

He opened the door to his bedroom and led her in. "Are you sure you want twins? I remember how worried you were about Mary when she was carrying the triplets."

"Twins won't be so bad. Besides, I'm bigger than she is; plus, I'm running out of time for having kids. As it is, I'll be fifty before they're out of high school. You just do your jobs; I'll worry about the babies and getting them into this world safely."

"My jobs?"

"Knocking me up, and getting rid of the hogfaces." She surprised him by removing his shirt and pants, telekinetically, one article at a time, then her own clothes, the same way. "How's your arm? How long has it been?"

"The cast is about a week old. I broke it about ten days ago. They said it was a clean break and should heal without any problem."

Their underwear disappeared. "I guess I'll have to take it easy on you, then," she grinned, standing there, naked, before him, letting him examine her. It had been nearly three years since they had been together like this.

Overall, she was a little thinner, like most of Earth's natives, due to the privations of war. The farm had a good sized garden, still some foods were often hard to come by, especially good quality protein.

Even with the slight weight loss, there was a bit of sag, and enlargement, in her breasts. Maybe half a cup size, enough to be noticed. The sag, just enough, with the additional extra, to make the bottom of the breasts balloon slightly.

The weight loss was most notable in her hips and the lovely ass she no longer had. Although she still had a bit of a bubble butt, it seemed to sag, and didn't have the firmness he remembered. Nor, he noticed, did she trim her pubes anymore. They were covered by a thick blanket of coal black curls.

Looking at her, standing there, waiting for him to move, he had the characteristic male response. Tiffany grinned, an uncertain look in her eyes. "I'm glad to see I can still have that effect on you. I was worried you... you..." she faltered.

He took the two steps to her and pulled her to him with his good arm. "Tiffany, that is something you never need to worry about. When this is all over, we'll go back to Lone Pine Island, and fuck ourselves silly in the moonlight and say to hell with the rangers."

She threw her arms around his neck and caught his lips in hers. "Can we take a mattress this time?" she whispered. "Those rocks can get pretty uncomfortable, and cold, even in late summer."

Kirk grinned and led her to the bed. She lay down on her back, legs parted, offering herself to him. He got on the bed and stretched out on his side, beside her, head to foot, his face by her hips. She sucked in her breath in a hiss when his tongue touched her labia, then found her opening. She turned on her side to face him, taking him in her mouth with a small moan.

Kirk's good hand found her breast and began to fondle her nipple, eliciting more pleasure sounds. Of her own choice, it had been over a year since Tiffany had engaged in sex other than self pleasure. Since she had made the decision to have another child by Kirk, she had abstained, to make sure he was the father of her next child.

The abstinence was having its effect, as was Kirk's skill and love for his partner, and her feelings for him. Her climax began almost with the first touch of his tongue. It built quickly and spread through her body like fire through tinder. When it passed, they both became aware that Kirk's cock was buried in her throat, her nose pressed against his sack.

It was all the stimulus he needed. Tiff hummed in pleasure when she felt his prick spasm in her throat, pumping his sperm into her stomach. Kirk groaned as his climax peaked and passed, his tongue doing its best to reach her cervix, tickling the walls of her love tunnel.

When the final spasms of pleasure had passed, they fell apart and lay on their backs, side by side, holding hands. "Christ, Tiffany, that was intense. Nobody's deep throated me like that in a while. Thank you."

"You're welcome, but it wasn't me. I've never been able to do that to a guy. It was the suddenness of the climax. But I have to say, it was kinda fun, especially feeling you come like that." She lifted her head and looked at him, discovering he was still erect. She got up on her knees and straddled him, positioning her quim directly over his staff.

"Much as I enjoyed that, oral ain't gonna get the job done. I hope you still got some of that baby juice, 'cause we ain't leaving this bed until I'm sure I got a brother and sister for Josh."

"Uhh, what about potty breaks?"

"Erica tells me you have a way of handling those. And we can have food delivered. Anything else?"

"There are some meetings I really have to attend, and people I have to see."

"One of the things living here has done for, or to, me--I ain't the least bit bashful. You can meet whoever you need to meet with right here."

"Woman, you are shameless!"

"You can betcherfugginass about that," she laughed, and began to move on his cock. Kirk scanned her body and identified two ripe eggs. He gave them a nudge and watched them move to the entrance of Tiff's tubes. With a broad grin which lighted her face, she changed her hip motion so she was moving in a circle, centered on the root of his cock. "Well, I've made my contribution, vanilla boy; now it's up to you."

He pulled her down on his chest, engaging her in a loving lip lock as he began to thrust up into her. She broke the kiss and began to mutter, "ohgodyes, more, do it, vanilla man, fug me, go go yes yes uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh." Soon he felt her sheath tighten on his cock. "Yessssss," she hissed when she felt the sexplosion of warmth against her interior sheath walls. In seconds, she was asleep.

Kirk rolled her to the side and scanned her body a second time; this time examining his spend. He identified several y-bearers and a few x-bearers at the head of her cervix, being sucked up by the orgasmic spasms of that orifice. He did some sorting and moved the two groups to the areas where they would meet their respective target. He then joined her in Orpheus's sweet arms.

The early morning summer sunlight was just beginning to filter trough the curtained window when Kirk's bladder made its need for attention known. He carefully disengaged from Tiffany, eliciting a moan of objection, and, still nude, made his way into the hall to go to the bathroom. Coming out of his destination, he saw a sight which confused him. He had just left Tiffany in his bed, and here she was coming out of the bathroom.

He shook his head to clear it and looked again. Just then, the confusing apparition laughed, letting him know it wasn't his partner from last night. "Hi there, vanilla boy! I haven't seen you in forever."

"Jasmine! My god! How are you? How's your mom? Damn, you're looking good. What have you been up to?" They stood there in the hallway, both buck naked, talking as if they had just run into each other at the mall, until Jasmine looked down at his piss hard and laughed.

"Is that all for me, or does Ma Nature have a hand in it?"

"I'm afraid it's mostly nature. Give me a minute, then we can go to my room and talk," he replied and hurried past her. She grinned at the sound of his stream hitting the center of the water in the bowl, and turned to move to his room. Kirk caught up with her at the door.

Tiffany was still asleep, sprawled on the bed. With a saucy smile, Jasmine looked at the man who had taken her virginity. Feeling a strong twinge in her quim at the memory, she asked him, "So, vanilla man, tell me, which is it? Do you have a thing for dark girls, sisters, or dark sisters?"

Kirk grinned. "It's not all that complicated. I have a thing for pretty women, no matter what color they are." Under her mocha colored complexion, Jasmine blushed. She knew, from the reaction of the boys she had been dating before the invasion, that she was attractive, and they had told her she was pretty, but she had less than half believed them, thinking it was to get in her pants. But from Kirk, a man who had nothing to gain from telling her that, a man she knew could have had anyone he wanted, including her and her mother, it was almost enough to make her cry.

She threw her arms around his neck and hugged him. Only then did the fact he was wearing a cast on his arm register. She loosened her grip slightly and leaned back to look at the plaster cast, from his palm to one third of the way up his bicep, with a right angle bend at the elbow. "You're hurt. How..."

"It's nothing. I fell and landed badly. Come, sit; tell me what you've been up to. How did you get here? The farm is under pretty strict orders, no outside communication by wire or radio."

"You left out telepathy," came the thought.

He glanced at Tiffany, still asleep, eliciting a laugh from her sister. "About a year after the invasion, I woke up and heard the soldiers in the street. I could not only hear them talking, but I was aware that one was being very critical of one of the others. I peeked out and there were only two, but I could see one was trying very hard not to loose his temper. What was surprising, I could understand them.

"I tried looking for Mama and was able to identify her and the man she was with, that guy you sent to her that day. It's a good thing you did. After the invaders came, they took his wife and he kinda fell apart. If they questioned him then, he would have told them all about you. Instead, he came looking for Mama, 'n' she's kept him sorta stable."

Kirk frowned. He had forgotten about Dick, his former boss. He wasn't worried about the women he had interacted with, who might have been able to tell the aliens about him. Most of them had been given a hypnotic block where he was concerned, but there were a few men, like Ron and Sonny, who would not be above sacrificing him it they thought it might gain them some favor or freedom.

Jasmine broke into his reverie. "Do you have any idea where they would have taken his wife, Sally? Or if there's a way to find out if she's even still alive. There are some awful stories out there about what they do to the women they take."

"I doubt if any of them are as bad as the reality. We can look for Dick's wife later. How did you get here?"

"When I found out what I could do, I tried looking for Tiffany, to find out what happened to her. I found some other telepaths, some of them resistance fighters. I joined them, and was able to use my ability to help them plan raids and escape or avoid traps. We even tried feeding some of the soldiers false information. That was funny; we made them march a couple of hundred of the fighting drones right into Lake Michigan."

"You're Jamie! Goddam! I've been wanting to meet you for a couple of years, but it was always too ..."

"You know who I..."

"I'm Little Corporal."

"Oh, shit! No! You're the one who's responsible...Goddam, vanilla! And to think you fucked me when..." She laughed. "Mama isn't going to believe any of this when she finds out. When she learns what all you did, have been doing, she might gold plate her pussy and put it on display." She finished laughing and continued.

123456...8