FFFF Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her strong full thighs around his waist and drew him even tighter to her raging baby. She humped his cock like a bitch in heat and fell back to the bed as an intense orgasm shook her gorgeous body.

Nancy slid off the bed and left to join Adam, Russell and Jennifer in the other room.

With the entire bed all to themselves now, Jeff rolled over and slid Audrey off his body. He quickly spun her around and she buried her face in the pillow, she knew what was coming next.

Jeff gripped her ample hips and with one quick lunge buried his cock balls deep into her pussy. He picked up the pace and his balls slapped against her clit, she was quickly rushing towards yet another orgasm. He cupped her swaying tits and pinched roughly on her nipples, this sent her over the top again.

All the while Jeff picked up the pace of fucking Audrey and she was moaning and screaming out as orgasm after orgasm shook her luscious body. "Fuck me Jeff; fuck me like you'll never fuck me again. Don't stop, I want to feel your cum shoot all over my face and body!

In the doorway the foursome watched the married couple fucking away like animals. When Nancy and Jen heard Audrey ask for Jeff's cum they both broke away from the two men and slid to the bed besides Audrey.

Jeff flipped Audrey over and held her legs high as he plowed into her faster and faster.

She shook constantly now as the pleasure of a constant orgasm shot through her body. She nearly passed out from the pleasure her body was enduring and she let out a gasp and moaned loudly when Jeff pulled out and slid up her body and started cumming.

He thought he came hard when he fucked Jennifer, but this orgasm was even greater. Shot after shot of cum burst from his huge cock covering Audrey.

Jennifer and Nancy slid in close and Jeff took the hint and aimed his cock at both of their gorgeous faces and covered them with his thick hot pearly white cum.

Finally spent, he fell back on the bed and the three women met in a wild coupling as each of them fought to lick one another clean. Once clean they kissed one another and swapped his treasure until it was all swallowed.

Adam and Russell were once again as stiff as a board and climbed up onto the bed and they both attacked Audrey.

She groaned both in exhaustion and in pleasure as her body, even though weak as a newborn pup, was reacting to their hands and mouths.

Nancy and Jen slipped off the bed and each taking one of Jeff's hands tugged him to his feet and led him to the bathroom. There they turned on the large shower and stepping in pulled him in along with the two long legged women.

He was nearly dead, but both of them soaped up every inch of him and then turned their attention to one another. For the next ten minutes they played with one another and even shampooed each other.

Jeff's cock slowly began rising and he slipped his hands in the long soapy mane of Nancy and caressed her hair and head. Leaning her over he slipped his cock into her soapy asshole and she let out a scream and came instantly. He pumped away at her like a man possessed and finally unable to go any further slipped out of her and slowly slipped to the floor in utter exhaustion.

Jen and Nancy rubbed one another to orgasm as they embraced and rubbed their large tits against the other one.

Finally satisfied, they rinsed off and got Jeff to his feet, they rinsed him off and the three of them got out and toweled one another off. With towels wrapped lightly around their tired bodies they headed back to the bedroom

When Jeff saw the threesome on the bed he instantly became aroused, even though his cock did not react he was extremely turned on.

Adam was on his back, he was raining kisses all over Audrey's face and tits, sucking on them until they popped from his mouth. His hips were driving up and down as Audrey met his every thrust into her swamp like pussy.

Audrey had lost count on how many orgasm she had experienced, but another one was quickly approaching.

Behind her Russell was nearly standing and was driving his smaller, but very stiff cock in and out of her receptive asshole. His balls were slapping her pussy as Adam plowed upward into her cunt.

She let out a loud scream and shook as she started cumming. At nearly the same time Adam started cumming in her pussy from the tightening of her cunt and the immense amount of cum she shot out.

Her asshole tightened and this caused Russell to start cumming also.

The three watching began applauding from one of the most erotic sex scenes they had ever seen.

Russell rolled off of Audrey and she rolled off of Adam. Cum was oozing out of both of her holes and she cupped her hands over both holes and capturing the cum she raised it to her face to lick clean.

Jennifer and Nancy stopped both hands and licked them clean.

Nancy stood up and looked at the five actors and began laughing.

Jennifer looked at her and began; "What's so funny Nancy?"

"I just thought if the pregnancy doesn't occur, we'll have to do this all over again next week!"

They all were laughing and giving one another high fives as the screen went dark.

Nancy stood up and looked at the ladies in the group; "Well I hope you all liked it?"

Courtney stood up; "Well Nancy, I thought it was a little lame. A bunch of the things were incorrect, like the insemination and conception, all wrong!"

"I told you it was not correct in the Parody, anyone else?"

Margaret Hoover stood up; "I'm ashamed to say, but I've seen several of those X-rated parodies and I thought yours was the best. Having the original members of the show made it the best!"

Nancy replied; "Thank you Margaret, but I would like to ask Courtney, isn't this suppose to be MY fantasy and make it as real for myself and to share it with the group?"

Courtney stood up; "I guess you're right Nancy, I apologize for my remark. I was rather hot! Who are you nominating for the group?"

Nancy looked at the group; "You probably will hate me for this but I think it's time to have a little diversity here. I'm nominating Amy Robach for MSNBC!

There were a number of boos and hisses, but Martha stood up; "Alright, alright ladies, I know Amy and even though she works for the enemy, she's a really nice woman and I believe would be a good addition to our group."

The vote was taken and she barely passed. That is when Gerri Willis stood up; "Ladies before we leave I just want to let you know my fantasy is already complete and I have it here in my sweaty hands. I thought if Nancy's fantasy was short, I could have shared mine today also. Seeing that isn't the case I would like to play the beginning, just to give you all a teaser of what to expect next week!"

Uma stood up, sounds great, I'll have mine ready by next week and just like Gerri can show a preview. Come on Gerri, let's see it!"

She popped it in and Gerri was in her living room and just then the doorbell rang. She went to open the door and at the door was Paul, Gerri's daughter's boyfriend.

"Hi there Paul, what can I do for you?"

"Hi Ms Willis, is Kelly home? We were supposed to go to the beach today."

"Oh sorry Paul, I just got home from work and there was a note on the table. She got called into work today and is doing a double shift. She wrote she called you, but couldn't get a hold of you."

He looked down and Gerri noticed this and she turned towards the hidden camera and smiled; "Well Paul, I'm here all alone today and was going to go out back to the pool and relax. I could use some company seeing Mr. Willis is in LA on business."

He looked a little tentative but said' "Sure Ms. Willis, I think I can stay awhile."

She closed the door behind him; "Paul, while we're alone its okay to call me Gerri, okay?"

"Sure Gerri, sounds great, so where is that pool you spoke about!"

Gerri stopped the DVD; ""You'll see the rest next week, bye!"