FFFF Ch. 14

Story Info
Bonnie Bernstein and the two masseuses.
7.6k words
4.54
18k
1
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 33 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 02/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Bonnie stood before the group and Jamie Colby and Kiran Chetry's mouths were watering. They were both into men, but both also loved women and staring at Bonnie in front of the group made their juices flow.

She was dressed in a white pair of shorts that looked like they were painted on her. Her tight tiny ass showed off perfectly in those shorts. On top she had a tiny red halter top and her bare belly was as flat as a board.

She began as she smiled back at the group; "Hello ladies, as you all know I had my fantasy completed last week, but was delayed due to the length of Uma's fantasy. May I say it was hot and I played with myself all the way home just thinking about picking up a college guy of my own? I'm glad I didn't have my fantasy on last week. It would have been a hard act to follow. A little background on my fantasy, I've visited a massage parlor on a weekly basis to get the kinks out of my body after long periods of exercises and after a cold night on the sidelines of a northern football fields. My mind always wandered and wondered how it would be if the massage turned sexual, so without further ado, here is my fantasy, I hope you all like it." She pushed the button on the remote and the television came to life.

Bonnie was standing in the massage room and two hunks, Chippendale type guys with muscles and looks to die for, they were standing besides her. The tall one, well over six foot five spoke first; "Well Ms. Bernstein we heard you want the full treatment today. Ryan here and I will do our best to make sure we meet your every need."

She blushed and looked him up and down; "I think you can cut the Ms. Bernstein shit, call me Bonnie." Looking over at Ryan who was a bit shorter, but a lot more muscular and with long blonde hair; "I know you'll meet my expectations Ryan, and what's your name handsome?"

Curt smiled broadly and told her his name was Curt and asked her if she wanted them to step out of the room while she got ready for her massage."

Once again she blushed and looked at Curt's equally long dark hair and in almost a whispered said; "Yes I think I'd like you to step out while I disrobe." She smiled to herself because she knew they would be in the adjoining room watching her strip. She had cameras and voice recorders in there to catch their reaction.

Once they left she walked over to the two way mirror and looking into the mirror she slowly began unbuttoning her tight red blouse. She slowly let it slip from her shoulders; she carefully folded it and placed it on a nearby table

She once again looked into the mirror and lazily ran her hands up her slim tanned belly to her black lace bra. She cupped her tits through the lacy material and rolled her hardening nipples through the material. She closed her eyes and licked her full red lips. Opening her eyes she looked into the mirror with those large light brown eyes, they were hooded in lust and they were smoking hot.

She reached back and popped open the bra, shaking her shoulders the straps slid down her slim tanned arms and Ryan and Curt let out an audible moan that could be heard in the room where Bonnie was.

"Oh fuck Curt, look at those gorgeous tits. They may not be the largest I've seen, but they ARE the firmest and shit look, she has to tan in the nude. I can't wait to slip my mouth around those hard puckered nips!"

Bonnie smiled into the mirror; know exactly what they were gazing at. Once again she rolled her nipples between her thumbs and index fingers, closing her eyes she tossed her head back, her long light brown hair danced about her shoulders and down her long graceful back. She let out a tiny moan as she let go of her breasts and slid her slim fingers down her body.

She shook her head and woke up from her daydream. Reaching behind her she unzipped the back of her tight pencil skirt. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband she turned towards the mirror and turning her head over her

shoulder she looked back at the mirror and slowly slid the skirt off her tiny tight ass. Dressed only in a thong and high heels she slid her hands over her tight ass and looked at the mirror with those sultry brown eyes.

In the adjacent room it was Curt's turn to groan as his eyes nearly bugged out of his head. He was an ass man and he was drooling as he watched Bonnie caress her tight ass. "Oh fuck Ryan look at that amazing ass. I can't wait to tap that ass and feel those tight cheeks squeeze my thick cock!"

Ryan chuckled; "I don't know Curt, that's one tight ass there. Are you sure you'll be able to get that fat cock of yours in that tiny hole? You know I can always fuck her ass while you fuck that pussy of hers!"

"Uh huh, no way Ryan, after I eat that ass, get it all oiled up with my fingers and thumbs, she'll be begging me to fuck that fine ass!"

Bonnie tossed her long hair over her shoulder as the turned back to the mirror and slipped her thong off. Both men let out a gasp when they saw her tiny slit. It was totally bare and it was tightly shut and even the slit was a lot smaller then either of them had ever seen before.

She slid her right hand down and slid it back and forth a half a dozen times before the tiny lips parted and her slim finger slid into her pussy. She let out a tiny moan and pulling it out it was gleaming in the soft light of the massage room. Kicking off her heels she picked up the towel and just before she pushed the button top alert the two men she was ready, she wound her long hair up in a ponytail.

Just as the two men were entering the room she slid onto the table and draped the towel across her tight ass and upper thighs. She let out a long cleansing breath and looked up at the two men and she saw how her exotic strip tease had already had an affect on the two guys.

Curt and Ryan were both dresses alike in tight tanktops and tiny shorts and both of there shorts were bulging from her tight body. As they approached the table Ryan spoke up; "Okay Bonnie we both have our specialties. Curt is an expert on the lower body, legs feet and glutimas maximus. As for me I'm great with the neck, shoulders and back. If it's okay with you we'll proceed that way?"

She rose up and her firm tits rose from the table and she saw the lump in his shorts jump; "Yes Ryan, that will be fine, work your magic, I'm putty in your hands!"

Curt moved around to her feet and picking up one foot he applied some oil to her tiny dainty foot and she squealed; "Watch it Curt I'm sort of ticklish."

Ryan laughed and picked up the first bottle of oil; Bonnie just to let you know we'll both be applying three separate types of oil to your gorgeous body. The first is a soothing and calming oil, the second is a warming oil and the third oil is the best, its sensual tingling oil that will get your juices flowing. I can guarantee if the first two don't get you going, this third oil certainly will."

Mmmmmmm Ryan, can't we just skip the first two and go directly to the third oil?"

He chuckled; "Now, now Bonnie, we surely do not want to rush things, do we?"

Bonnie just stared at the large lump in his pants and licking her lips she whispered; "I guess not, come on you two, work your magic!"

Curt already had one foot covered in oil and he began working his thumbs into the soft part on the bottom of her foot.

Bonnie let out a moan and rested her head on the tiny roll pillow. She smiled when she felt Ryan sweep her long brown hair to one side and felt his oil covered hands begin to work at the muscles of her neck just below her ears and she let her body go to these two gorgeous men.

Curt worked his fingers between her toes and slid up to her ankle. He placed her foot back down and cupping the other foot repeated his massage on her other dainty foot. Once complete with the other foot he drizzled a stream of oil up one calf and down the other. His strong hands worked the oil into her tired but responsive legs.

Bonnie could feel her pussy began to moisten as his hands worked up and down her well muscled limbs. She lightly wiggled her hips as she felt a tingling in her pussy. She let out another gasp when Ryan's hands moved off her neck and down to her collarbones and began his massage of her torso.

Ryan poured more oil onto her shoulders and worked the oil into her shoulders and upper back. He felt her beginning to relax. He worked the muscles of her upper back and slid lower to the towel covering her gorgeous ass.

The entire backside of her upper body was now covered on oil and she was feeling totally relaxed. She stirred slightly when Curt down below moved higher on her thighs and applied more oil and more pressure to her aching legs and she slowly spread her legs open hoping he would massage somewhere higher, but he would not go above the towel.

Both Curt and Ryan now switched to the warming oil and repeated all of the same ministrations on her receptive body.

Bonnie was moaning and groaning constantly now as the oil applied to her firm flesh was warming and her entire body began to glow.

Ryan worked the warming oil into her slim arms and worked each and every finger on both hands.

Curt slid his hands up her thighs just to the edge of the towel and stopped and moved to her inner thighs and he could feel the heat coming from between her legs.

Bonnie moaned and wiggled her hips and the towel shifted on her ass and he followed the exposed flesh even higher. She was becoming frustrated and reached back with the hand not being massaged and tore the towel off her ass and tossed it to the floor. Through her constant moaning she whispered back to Curt; "You missed an area Curt!"

He smiled down at her and stopped to stare at the gorgeous ass staring back at him. It was round and very, very firm. Not only that but it was very compact and he could not wait to fell that taut flesh beneath his oily fingers. Skipping to the sensual oil he slowly drizzled a stream from the small of her back down across those taut moons of tan flesh and slipped a good amount between those cheeks.

Bonnie let out a gasp when she felt the oil beginning to affect her flesh. It felt like hundreds of sparks setting off tiny explosions across her backside. She wiggled her ass and groaned even louder when Curt began caressing and massaging her ass cheeks. She thought she was going to cum and she stiffened and did cum when Curt slowly slipped one finger into her asshole.

She shook violently and arched her ass up high in the air trying to make greater contact with his magical hands. "Oh fuck Curt, quit teasing me and finger fuck my ass harder and deeper!"

Ryan now also began applying the third oil to her body and it was driving her insane. When he worked the oil into her tender flesh around her neck and shoulders, she turned her head to one side and was staring directly at his bulging shorts.

Bonnie reached out and pulled his shorts down and his cock sprung up and slapped her in the cheek. She turned her head and directed the spongy thick cockhead to her fell red lips.

Ryan pushed his hips forward and the large cockhead slipped in-between her lips and her tongue swiftly joined in on the action

He fucked her face as his hands worked downward to her ass. His hands met Curt's and each took one gorgeous cheek and massaged and squeezed it.

She let out a loud groan around his cock when she felt a second finger enter her ass. Both men had a finger sliding in and out of her ass and she was on the brink of yet another orgasm. She pulled her mouth off Ryan's long thick cock and groaned and screamed out loud as a third finger entered her ass and she started cumming again.

Curt and Ryan's fingers fucked her ass. That and the oil increased the sensation coursing through her petite tight body.

Her entire backside was gleaming with oil and she wanted more and more contact. She mustered up all of her energy and quickly turned over onto her back.

Their fingers made a slurping sound as they popped out of her spasming asshole. Curt immediately spread her legs and while massaging the tops of her thighs lowered his mouth to her dripping pussy.

Ryan pulled on her body until her head was hanging off the end of the massage table. Her long light brown hair nearly brushed the floor. Ryan picked up the bottle of sensual oil and poured out a good amount onto her chest and he quickly began working her grapefruit sized tits and she went into orbit.

Bonnie reached back and gripping his ass cheeks she guided his long thick cock back into her mouth.

Ryan had her at the perfect angle and as he fucked her face his cock slid easily down into her throat. He let out a groan as he felt her throat muscles tighten around his cock and he fucked her face as if it was her tight pussy.

Down below Curt was getting his lips, tongue and face painted with her creamy cum. She was oozing out rivers of thick creamy juices down his throat. He lapped away at her still tight lipped cunt and could not imagine her taking either of the stiff cock playing with her gorgeous tanned body.

She clamped her strong thighs around his head as she continued to let Ryan fuck her face.

Curt pulled away slightly and began working at the tiny clit that he uncovered in her tight pussy and he slipped a finger into her tight hole. He could not believe just how hot and tight her pussy felt around his finger. He worked the finger in and out and scraped her clit as he continued to suck and flick the tiny bud with his tongue. He slipped a second finer into her pussy and worked his other hand under her tight body and slipped a finger once again into her asshole.

That was all she needed as she let out a gurgling sound around Ryan's cock as she shook through another intense orgasm. Her legs flopped to the table as she felt like a ragdoll now.

Ryan pulled his cock from her mouth and moved around the table to her feet and motioned for Curt to take his spot at the head of the table.

Curt immediately began playing with her firm stiff tits and incredible nipples. He tweaked them and palmed her gorgeous tanned tits.

As Bonnie opened her mouth to groan, Curt leaned forward and his cock covered in pre-cum, slid across her lips and she opened widen and his head popped in. It suddenly popped out as Ryan gripped her oil covered legs and pulled her to the edge of the table.

Ryan noticed how Bonnie was having a hard time taking Curt into her mouth so he spun her around and was now positioned diagonally on the table. This was he could fuck her at the edge of the table and her head was still hanging over the edge allowing her to take Curt in a lot easier.

Ryan swept his leaking cockhead up and down Bonnie's still tight lipped pussy. It barely separated as he leaned forward and parted them. He could not believe the intense heat coming from her cunt. The thin lips molded themselves around his cockhead as he wedged in another inch or two.

Bonnie was moaning and groaning constantly now as she sucked and licked avidly on Curt's cock. His hands were mauling her tits and moved down to play with her clit as he felt Ryan's cock nearby.

Bonnie's saliva was drooling out of the corner of her mouth as she sucked and seemed like she couldn't get enough of Curt's cock. Her eyes shot open wide and she let out an animal like groan when she felt Ryan's cock slide deeper into her tight cunt.

Ryan held onto her trim hips as he slipped with some difficulty another couple of inches into her pussy. He stopped to take in just how hot she looked.

Her entire body was shining with oil and as she squirmed about on the table like an eel. One cock sliding in and out of her mouth, moaning and slurping sounds coming from her mouth turned him on even more. Her extremely long light brown hair danced back and forth off the edge of the table looked so fucking hot it made his cock jump.

Ryan moved his hands from her hips and applied more oil to her belly. He worked it lower and it filled her sexy belly button. He flicked her clit back and forth with his thumbs as he slipped more of his hard thick cock into her pussy.

Ryan was amazed that her tiny pussy accepted his cock, even though it was the tightest and hottest cunt he had even been in, he tried to control his movements. He knew if he lost control and started fucking her hard and fast he wouldn't last very long at all.

Bonnie was frustrated, she was trying desperately to wrap her slim tanned legs around Ryan's back to fuck him deeper, but each time she raised her legs, with all of the oil on them, they would slip off and she would drop back down to the table.

Ryan had now worked about five of his eight inches into her and with each inch that entered her body; she would pull her hips back, but immediately shove then forward to get more of his cock into her tiny body.

Bonnie was pulling at Curt's hips and ass trying to get his entire huge cock into her mouth and throat. Her eyes were running and her make-up was smeared across her face as she teared up each time he sank deeper into her mouth. She let out a loud scream around his cock when she felt Ryan pull completely out of her cunt. Her cunt made a lewd sucking sound as he pulled out.

Taking control Ryan moved her closer to the edge causing Curt's cock to pop out of her mouth. It bobbed up and down and was dripping streams of her saliva to the floor. Grabbing her by the wrists he pulled her up to a sitting position and he stopped to stare once again as the exotic woman before him. For the first time he actually saw up close her fabulous tits. Seeing she sunbathed in the nude, her tits were bronzed colored and her nipples and aureoles were nearly black. They did not sway or sag as all. Her stiff puckered nipples actually turned upward, just begging to be sucked and he did not disappoint.

He leaned forward and sucked the slippery stiff nip between his lips and he laved it up, running his tongue around and around the aureole and it was driving her insane.

Behind her Curt poked his cock onto her slender trim back and tugging on her long ponytail, he urged her head around and he covered her mouth with his own. They both moaned in each other's mouth as they tried to dominate the other's tongue and oral cavity.

Bonnie was never turned on as she was now as the two handsome hunks drove her body closer and closer to yet another orgasm. Even though they were no where near her weeping pussy as she humped Ryan's thigh trying to get off again.

Ryan pulled off her tit and slowly had her slide off the table and stand on wobbly legs. She didn't want to stop kissing Curt, but finally gave way and held onto the edge of the table.

Ryan climbed up onto the table and lying on his back tugged at Bonnie's arm.

She giggled and knew exactly what he wanted her to do. She stopped and kneeling between his legs took his cock into her mouth, her long hair swept back and forth across his oil covered skin and it began to darken. Her silky hair was driving him crazy as he gripped her by the head and pushed her deeper onto his cock. She looked up at him with those gorgeous brown eyes and he could see them smoking with lust.

She pulled her mouth off his cock and gripping the thick shaft in her tiny hand, held it in place as she slid up and positioned her tiny dripping cunt against his straining cock. She licked her lips; "Okay Ryan, enough playing and teasing, time for some serious fucking. Curt you come around to the side and let me suck you off!"

Ryan's cock slid in a lot easier this time as she controlled the pace. Inch by inch his cock slid into her pussy and as she closed her mouth around Curt's cock she bottomed out on Ryan's cock. She bobbed up and down as fast as she could and when Curt felt his cock slide into her throat and her tongue flicked out around his shaft, he lost it!

The first shot went down her throat and she quickly pulled off his cock. Shot after shot covered her beautiful face and chest. It dripped off her face and landed on Ryan's chest. Curt stumbled back and fell to the nearby couch.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers