FFFF Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie scooped the cum off her face and licked her fingers clean. She then rubbed Curt's cum into his chest. Her hips never stopped rolling as she pulled an inch off his cock and drove it back into her pussy.

She was quickly driving Ryan to the brink and he pulled her body down to his and covered her cum covered tit with his lips and sucked hard. As he did this he began pumping his hips up and down at a frantic pace. Her cum was frothing around his cock and it gave him the lubrication to fuck her tight pussy even harder.

He bit down on her nipple as he felt his balls give way and felt his hot creamy cum shoot through his stiff cock and explode into Bonnie spasming cunt.

She felt him coating her womb with his cum; it triggered one of the most intense orgasms she had ever experienced. Wave after wave washed over her tight tiny body as she could not stop cumming. She locked her mouth on Ryan's as she drove her tongue into his mouth, trying to hold on for dear life.

Finally spent she collapsed against Ryan and must have laid there for five minutes. She moved when she felt Ryan's cock soften and slowly slipped from her still tight pussy.

Suddenly she felt Curt behind her and she stiffened slightly, and then relaxed as she felt his once again stiff cock sliding up and down her weeping pussy. With his cock covered in Ryan's and her own cum he pulled back slightly and running more oil around and around her gorgeous ass, he dipped two fingers into her asshole.

Bonnie dug her nails into Ryan's shoulders and bit down slightly on his neck. She rose up and leaned forward trying to escape Curt's fingers. She stopped and let out a sigh of relief when he pulled his fingers out.

She let out a scream and a loud groan when he pulled back on her ponytail and when he did this it sent her ass back against his cock.

He held her tight with one hand around her waist and the other in her hair. Wedging his huge cock into the puckered hole he slowly but steadily slid his oil covered cock into her ass. He stopped his onslaught when he was halfway into her ass to look at the sight of a lifetime.

Her tight globelike ass cheeks were gleaming in the soft light from all of the oil. His cock was being squeezed by those two tiny globes and her back was arched trying to escape his cock. His hand was under her caressing her taut belly and flicking her clit, sending bolts of excitement coursing through her body.

Curt pulled her back against him by tugging on her ponytail. This sent more of his cock into her ass.

Ryan took this opportunity to slide out from under Bonnie and while watching Curt fuck her ass his cock was once again stiff.

With Ryan out of the way Bonnie rested her arms on the table, when she did this her ass rose up higher and Curt took advantage of this and began sliding deeper into her ass. He pulled out slightly and dribbled more oil around his cock and her asshole. The sensual oil made her ass tingle and created an itch only Curt's cock could scratch.

Bonnie was now becoming accustomed to the large cock in her ass. Along with the stimulation the oil was giving her tight ass, she desperately wanted more friction. Turning back towards Curt she looked down and saw the large piece of meat buried in her ass and she went berserk. "Come on you fucking stud, you wanted my ass now you got it. FUCK IT; FUCK IT HARD, FAST AND DEEP!"

Curt let out a loud growl and stood up and buried halfway in her ass began to plow up and down like a pile driver.

Bonnie was grunting like a stuffed pig and continued to spurn Curt on by yelling out obscenities.

Ryan's cock was aching to get into the action and he gripped Bonnie by the hair and yanked her head around.

She was staring directly at his cum coated cock. She looked up at him with those smoking eyes; "OH! SO YOU WANT ME TO SUCK YOUR CUM COVERED COCK HUH?"

In one quick movement she had his cock buried deep in her throat. She was like a woman possessed as she pumped her mouth up and down on his cock as she drove her ass back to meet Curt's cock buried in her ass.

Ryan was beside himself as he fucked her mouth just like he was fucking her pussy earlier. He pulled hard on her ponytail and the band broke and her long brown hair cascaded all over her face, shoulders and back. He wound his fingers into her lush oily hair and guided her mouth up and down his cock. He knew at this rate he would be painting her face with his cum soon, really soon.

Between the oil and her sweating Bonnie's body was covered in liquid and it was tough to keep her steady. Curt was plowing faster and faster into her asshole and Bonnie was now pushing back, trying to get every fantastic inch into her ass. Her hair was flying wildly about her face and back and with each tousle of her hair it got more and more covered in sweat and oil. Even though it looked like a mess, it looked wildly erotic.

Ryan tried to contain her hair and her rhythm of her sucking, but she was beyond controlling as she was wildly fucking both cocks at either end of her body.

She swallowed his cock down to the root and her tongue flicked out and around his cock.

Ryan threw his head back and pulling out of her mouth began spraying his cum all over her face, shoulders and chest.

"Yeah, yeah come on Ryan cover my entire body with your creamy cum. Oh fuck I can't get enough of it!" She was cut short as he covered her mouth with his cum and she stopped speaking to lick up as much of the creamy tonic into her mouth.

When Curt behind her saw what was happening in front, he lost it and slamming deep into her ass, he held it there and began pouring his cum into her ass.

Shot after hot heavy shot entered her bowels and she wiggled her ass and fell to the table and started cumming too. When she fell to the table Curt popped out of her and she was cumming so violently that his cum shot out of her ass like a geyser and covered his belly and chest with his own cum.

Bonnie lay there shaking as every pore was electrified and she could not stop cumming. She looked like a total mess, but at the same time neither of the men ever saw anyone more appealing or erotic.

Curt and Ryan staggered over to the sofa and fell back in total exhaustion. They both were breathing heavily, but wanted to go another round with her. They both knew there was no way they could survive another bout with Bonnie, but hoped to get the chance in the near future to fuck her again.

Bonnie slowly turned her head their way, her hair was tangled about her head and she swept it away and looked at the two exhausted men and smiled; "Come on guys, it looks like the little lady got the best of you. I'm just glad you are worn out cause I don't think I could go any further either. I would love the chance for a repeat performance in the near future!"

They both nodded and replied; "Listen Bonnie, whenever or wherever you want us, give us a call and we'll be there and next time no charge, hell we should be paying you!"

She laughed; "Thanks for the complement Ryan, but next time I wouldn't mind trying the same technique, but with a couple of women instead. Don't get me wrong, I'll always love cock first, but if I'm going to explore my fantasies, well THAT IS my next fantasy. I WILL be calling you two for a repeat performance, but next time it will be at my place where we can really get down and dirty."

Curt shook his head; "Hell Bonnie, if you want to get down and dirty, what do you call what we just did?"

She giggled; "It was just a worm up Curt, just a warm up. Now if you will I would like to take a nice long shower, get this cum and oil off of me and head on home. Thank you both for the wonderful afternoon and hope to see you soon."

She slipped off the table and on wobbly legs walked over to them both, kissed them both tenderly and at the same time reached down and squeezed both of their hardening cock. She skipped away before they could reach out and grab her.

The television went black and the entire room was silent. On one sofa Jamie Colby and Kiran Chetry were softly stroking each other's bare thighs. Jamie leaned over to Kiran and whispered; "I know you like women as much as I do. What do you say we stay after everyone had left and we both give Bonnie her female fantasy? I have a strap-on in my purse and would love to use it on both of you.

Kiran smiled back at Jamie; "I would love to. Did you see that gorgeous firm ass on her? I can't wait to bury my tongue between those sweet cheeks. I'll sneak off to her bathroom and bedroom to see if I can find some body oil or baby oil, but you can count me in." She scurried off to the bathroom.

Caroline Shivery stood up; "Well ladies this is my first visit back since having my baby and may I say, I really missed these get togethers. Bonnie that was HOT! I'm glad I didn't miss it. So who are you nominating for our group? I see a lot of new faces to the group, but none that I don't know."

Bonnie smiled at Caroline; "Well welcome back and I hope to get to know you a lot more intimately in the future. I thought about it long and hard and although I know a number of you do not like MSNBC, I nominate Mika Brzezinski."

There were a lot of groans and Bonnie broke in; "Now please hear me out. I've known Mika a long time and let me tell you outside of the studio she's a really fun woman. To be honest with you she can be a total slut and when we were talking she told me about her fantasy and I'm not going to give it away, but it was HOT and would love to see it on video, so what do you say?"

Caroline spoke up; "Well Bonnie, even though we have some reservations, we have yet to vote anyone's nominations down. From what you tell use she does fit the bill for our group, so let's vote.

It was the closest vote ever, but she was voted in with a couple votes to spare.

Jamie moved over to Kiran; "You know I know Caroline would love nothing better then to get back into the saddle. What do you say we ask her to join the two of us and make it a real party?"

"Sound great Jamie, go ask her!"

Jamie walked over to Caroline and Kiran could see her speaking. All of a sudden there was a huge smile on her face and she was nodding vigorously. Caroline looked over at Kiran and she blew her a kiss.

Caroline moved over to Bonnie and whispered to her and she smiled back at Kiran and Janie.

Caroline's hand casually brushed against Bonnie's firm ass and she did not react at all.

One by one the ladies said their goodbyes and left. About half an hour passed and they only ones left were Caroline, Kiran and Jamie. Like three tigresses stalking their prey they all approached Bonnie and she started giggling uncontrollably.

Blushing she began; "I've always wanted to try this, but I haven't processed this yet. I want to very badly, but don't know how to start."

Jamie, dresses in a two piece red shirt suit came up behind her and placing her hands on her hips pulled her slowly back against her. She swept the long light brown hair back from her neck and placing her wet red lips to her tender skin kissed it lightly and whispered on her ear; "Don't you worry about it Bonnie, the three of us have a lot of experience with woman and will take you to heights you never thought possible!"

Kiran, the shortest of the group came up to the front of Bonnie and leaning in she kissed her neck at the same side Jamie was. Her hands came up and cupped her unencumbered tits and her lips moved up and she met Jamie's lips.

The two of them kissed while sandwiching Bonnie between them. They felt her shiver and her knees started to buckle.

Kiran pulled away from Jamie and her soft feminine lips came down on Bonnie's and they moaned in one another's mouth. Their tongue met and danced back and forth and Bonnie was quickly getting into the action.

Off to the side Caroline, dresses in a flowing emerald green wrap around dress was working at the belt. Opening it she untied the dress and it parted. She slipped it off and she stood there in panties and an overflowing bra. Popping open the bra she tossed it aside and Kiran turned to see Caroline's lush body.

Caroline still had some of the weight she gained while having the baby and her huge tits, full of milk, drooped slightly, but were still very firm for being so large.

Kiran turned towards Caroline and slipped her lips over one large nipple and began to suck. Immediately warm sweet milk poured into her mouth. She reached up and placing her hand behind Bonnie's head she led her to Caroline's other tit.

Bonnie took to it like a newborn babe and now both Kiran and she were feasting on her mother's milk.

Jamie behind the threesome quickly tore off her suit coat and skirt and dressed only in a silky white camisole and matching panties, she dropped to her knees behind Bonnie and reaching around popped open her shorts and yanked down the tight zipper. It took her nearly a minute, but she finally worked the incredibly tight shorts off her bubble butt and down her legs. It was obvious she wasn't wearing panties under those tight shorts and Jamie immediately spread those tight firm buns and buried her nose and tongue in her sweet smelling crack.

Bonnie let out a loud groan around Caroline's tit and when she pulled off of it, some of the sweet milk was coating her lips. She leaned forward and kissed Caroline hard letting her lick the milk from her lips and tongue. Her hand replaced her mouth and when she squeezed the tit, milk squirted out and covered her shoulder and ran down into her red halter top.

Caroline broke the kiss and reaching down pulled the top off of Bonnie and grabbing her own tit aimed it at Bonnie's firm tanned tits and began squirting them with her milk. Her mouth followed and began lapping up the milk covered tits.

Kiran had left the room and now returned with a huge plush comforter and a couple of sheets. She spread them out on the carpeted floor and quickly tore off her blouse, skirt, bra and panties. She picked up the bottle of oil from the table and kneeling down on the cool sheets took Bonnie by the hand and pulled her down besides her.

Bonnie laid back and Kiran leaned in and after kissing her passionately, she moved down to her tits and licked the remaining milk from them. Sitting back she looked down at the gorgeous body before her.

Bonnie looked up at Kiran and was admiring her similar, but slightly larger body. Seeing she had two children already, her hips were slightly wider and her once perfectly formed tits, hung down just slightly. She let out a tiny growl and reaching up pulled Kiran's breasts down to her mouth. She sucked and nibbled on her tits until they were totally covered in her saliva.

Behind them Caroline had come over to Jamie and she pulled off her camisole and kneeling down slid her panties off her lush hips and ass. She kissed her pussy and slipped her tongue between the full wet lips and finding her clit she stabbed at it until Jamie could not stand any longer.

Jamie slid to the sheets besides Bonnie and pulling Caroline down to her the two of them locked in a heated embrace just like the couple besides them.

Caroline and Kiran finally pulled off the other two women and Kiran handed Caroline on of the bottles. They opened the bottles and both began pouring streams of oil across Bonnie's tight tanned body.

Jamie hopped up onto her knees and joined the other two women begin to work the oily liquid into her squirming body.

Unlike the men they were a gentler, but at the same time a lot more aggressive. This was because after seeing her in the video, they were already hot and ready to indulge in Bonnie's gorgeous body.

Kiran was working on her thighs and turned her onto her side. When she did this it sent her chest and face against Caroline's body.

Caroline worked the oil into her tits and Bonnie slid in-between Caroline's thighs and for the first time in her life tasted another woman's pussy, she loved it.

Bonnie's hands moved around Caroline and pulled her pussy harder against her mouth and she was slurping and sucking like a woman possessed. She groaned loudly as Kiran and Jamie attacked her body.

Jamie was behind her spreading the oil across her tight ass cheeks. She worked first one, then a second finger into her tight asshole. She was getting off seeing it was the first invasion of her ass since Curt had taken her and she loved it.

Kiran was working her fingers into Bonnie's tight lipped tiny pussy and just like Jamie was sawing two of her fingers in and out of her pussy. They both applied more oil to her holes and their fingers and continued to finger fuck her.

Bonnie's two holes were making obscene sounds as they worked their hands in and out of her body, the room was filled with squishing and slurping sounds. Bonnie was groaning loudly into Caroline's cunt as she started cumming all over Kiran and Jamie's hands. Her hips jerked back and forth on their hands as wave after wave of exquisite pleasure coursed through her tight body.

Suddenly both women were gone and her hips fucked air as she ached for more contact. She concentrated on eating Caroline's pussy as Caroline mauled her tight pert tits. All of a sudden both Kiran and Jamie were back and Caroline's eyes nearly popped out of her head.

She stared at Kiran and Jamie, both of them had large strap-on dildos around their waists. Kiran's was a lot thicker and was black. Jamie's was not as thick, but was longer and had thick veins along the sides for greater pleasure.

Kiran and Jamie spread a large amount of oil on the two dildos and nodding to Caroline. They directed her to hold Bonnie steady.

Caroline was getting close to cumming from Bonnie's sloppy, but very effective cunt lapping. She pulled Bonnie tighter to her body and Bonnie was not aware of what was about to occur.

Kiran slid back in-between her legs and raising her upper leg, threw it over hers and Bonnie pulled her closer. Just then she felt the big dildo at the entrance to her pussy. She jerked away violently and when she did this Jamie, with her dildo popped into her asshole.

Bonnie let out a loud guttural moan and jerked away from Jamie, impaling herself on the black dildo around Kiran's waist. She jerked back and back onto Jamie's dildo. She did this several times and as one popped out the other popped in.

Slowly both Kiran and Jamie slid closer and closer to Bonnie and now both dildo were imbedded in her pussy and ass.

She wiggled and moaned as she stopped eating Caroline who came all over her face as she watched her two friends fuck Bonnie.

Bonnie rolled over onto her back, sending Jamie onto her back.

At the same time Kiran followed and Bonnie was now sandwiched between the two women and both cocks were plunging away at her tight holes

With Jamie on her back she gripped Bonnie's trim hips and lifted and lowered her body on her strap-on.

While Jamie was doing this Kiran was on her knees sliding the huge black dildo in and out of her now gaping pussy.

Caroline came over and began playing with her firm tits and kissing her hard, making it nearly impossible for her to breath.

Bonnie let out a blood curdling scream and shook violently and started cumming like never before. In fact she started squirting, covering Kiran's belly, pussy and thighs.

Totally spent, Kiran slipped out of her pussy and Caroline watched the thick creaming cum ooze out of her pussy.

Bonnie slowly rolled off of Jamie, whose body was covered in oil and sweat.

Bonnie lay there with heavy lidded eyes and watched as Kiran, Jamie and Caroline slid around on the sheets and the three of them locked in a daisy chain sucking and licking each other until totally spent.

After about half an hour the four of them lazily began to regain some composure. The four of them took a long soothing shower and once dressed each gave Bonnie a long passionate kiss and welcomed her to the group.