FFFF Ch. 17F

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ainsley's bright blue eyes were smoking with lust as she looked at Carrie Ann and then Patti Ann; "Oh Erin you are so underestimating these two gorgeous women. If we didn't have to eat to keep up our energy, I would insist we head back to our suite right now. The only good thing is all through dinner I will be thinking of ways to ravish and make these twins cum!"

Patti Ann let out a gasp when she heard what Ainsley just said and she jumped when she felt her hand on her upper thigh.

Ainsley squeezed lightly and her hand slid up and down her firm thigh.

Carrie Ann spoke up as she put her wine glass down; "I think I speak for the two of us when I say you two are especially gorgeous yourself this evening. I just love your dresses Erin and Ainsley, what can I say, there isn't much to your dress, but what I can see of it, it's very alluring!"

Ainsley smiled and now squeezed Carrie Ann's thigh; "Here let me stand so you can take it all in!" She stood and both Browne sisters let out a gasp when it rode up and her bare pussy peaked out from under the ultra-short dress. She tugged it down and spun around and once again sat down

Once seated she once again slipped her hand on Carrie Ann's thigh and she jumped when she felt Carrie Ann's hand on her knee. She squeezed lightly and began moving slowly up and down her trim thigh. Each time her hand slid upward, it went higher and higher.

Ainsley started squirming when she felt the back of Carrie Ann's hand rub against her tight lipped pussy. She let out a moan when Carrie Ann's knuckles ran back and forth and scrape against her budding clit.

Just then the entrée came and Carrie Ann's hand shot back above the table.

Ainsley groaned loudly and bit her lower lip as she was so turned on, she had to fight the urge to stand up and take Carrie Ann right there on the dining room table.

Erin looked at Patti Ann; "Looks like it's you and I Patti Ann. Ainsley and Carrie Ann have already started, what do you think?"

Patti Ann took another sip of her wine and licking her violet lips smiled; "I'm not sure Erin, but it sure looks that way!"

They talked and laughed throughout dinner and they were on their third bottle of wine. Erin reached out and took Patti Ann's hand in hers. She tugged at it and pulled it under the table. She placed it on her bare leg that was sticking out of the large slit in the skirt.

Patti Ann's hand shot off of Erin's leg and came back to the tabletop.

Erin took her hand again firmly in hers and once again placed it on her leg. She held it there and slowly began to slide it up and down her own leg.

After about ten seconds Patti Ann stopped struggling to free her hand and when Erin moved her own hand away, Patti Ann's continued to stroke Erin's long slender leg. It slid higher and higher and Erin turned towards her and spread her legs even wider.

Patti Ann's eyes were half closed and lidded with lust. Her lips were parted and she was breathing heavier as she slid the hand higher and higher. She let out a gasp when she came in contact with Erin's thick lipped pussy. She was not prepared on feeling her bare pussy and when her hand moved away, Erin placed it back and arched her pussy against Patti Ann's hand. She turned Patti Ann's hand and her fingertips grazed her large lips. Holding onto her wrist she moved it up and down several times.

Letting go of her hand, Patti Ann continued to trace the wet lips with her fingers.

Erin leaned forward and whispered to Patti Ann; "Patti Ann, slip your fingers in and see how wet you are making me!"

Patti Ann's mouth was open even wider now, she was breathing heavily as she licked her slick lips. She leaned forward and slowly slipped first one and then a second onto her dripping cunt.

"Can you feel how hot and wet you are making me? Now pull your fingers out and lick your fingers. I want you to see how good I taste and just imagine how much better it will be when your mouth is on my cunt and you are sucking the cum directly out of my juicy pussy!"

Patti Ann let out a louder moan and as she slowly raised her hand to her lips, her tongue came out and slowly licked the sticky juices from her fingers. She moaned again and she slipped both fingers into her mouth and licked them clean. Looking back at Erin she looked at her with those smoking dark brown eyes; "My god Erin you taste incredible! Can I taste more?"

"Erin laughed out loud; "My god Ainsley, I created a monster! Go ahead Patti Ann, be my guest, this time go deeper and see how hot I am for you!"

Patti Ann let out a groan and her hand shot down and slid up and down her slender thigh, turning her hand around her entire palm cupped her pussy, her thumb stroked her erect clit and suddenly shoved two fingers as deep as she could into Erin's oven like pussy. This time she worked it in and out and wiggled it around and she nearly brought Erin to orgasm.

She slowly pulled it out and her pussy made a slurping sound. When she brought her hand up above the table, her entire palm was covered in Erin's thick creamy juices. She locked eyes with Erin and raising her hand to her mouth she slowly opened her mouth. Just before she placed them in her mouth she separated her fingers and the sticky strings of Erin's juices clung to both fingers. She slipped her tongue out and lewdly licked them. She slipped the fingers all the way into her mouth and sucked them clean of every last drop of Erin's cum juices.

Erin could not take any more of the erotic foreplay and standing up she took Patti Ann by the wrist and urging her up whispered in a husky voice; "Come on Patti Ann, I'm taking you back to our room and I'm going to make you cum so hard, you'll think your insides are being torn out!"

Patti Ann smiled wickedly at her twin and Ainsley; "Are you two coming too?"

Ainsley stood and took Carrie Ann by the hand and turning to Patti Ann she laughed out; "Oh not yet Patti Ann, but soon, soon we'll all be cumming, right Carrie Ann?"

All she could do was swallow hard and nod her sexy head, her silky light brown hair danced about her straining breasts as she followed Ainsley out of the dining room.

The four of them hurried to the elevator and once the door closed the two blondes attacked their prey.

Ainsley, with her back to the elevator wall pulled Carrie Ann's back to her chest. With her hands on Carrie Ann's hips she held her still and raising one hand to her silky hair she swept her hair aside and planted a wet kiss on her slender neck. Her other hand came up and slipped into the open panel of her dress and cupping one large pale white orb, she pinched the nipple and tugged at it hard. She whispered into Carrie Ann's ear; "I've wanted to do that since you came into the dining room. I can't wait to get my lips and tongue in this rock hard nipple!"

Carrie Ann groaned loudly and wiggled her ass against Ainsley's mound and reaching back grabbed her bare ass which was sticking out above her short dress which had ridden up with their rubbing and clutching.

Besides them Erin and Patti Ann were facing each other, they had their arms around each other and were locked in a heated kiss. When Erin broke the kiss she looked in Patti Ann's dark brown eyes; "Do you have any idea how long I've wanted to do that? When I saw you naked at the pool, your eyes were glassed over and you were biting your bottom lip as Ainsley rubbed the oil on you. Your lips looked so fucking inviting then, I had to grip the chair to hold out from attacking you then and there!"

Their lips met again and this time Patti Ann took the lead and kissed Erin harder. Her hands slipped from her hips and once again found the large slit on Erin's dress. Dipping under it she cupped her pussy with one hand and cupped her tight ass with her other hand. Her fingers once again wormed their way into Erin's still dripping pussy and pulled her harder against her fingers with the hand on her ass.

Erin moaned into Patti Ann's mouth and unable to breath any longer, she tore her mouth from Patti Ann's and rested her head on her shoulder as Patti Ann's hands continued their assault on Erin's quaking body.

She was close to cumming when the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Erin let out a moan; "Oh Nooooooo, no Patti Ann. I'm so close to cumming, don't stop!"

Ainsley laughed and slapped Erin on the ass, "Come on Erin. Let's continue this in our room!"

The four of them nearly ran to the suit and when Patti Ann and Carrie Ann saw the suite they were in awe. They both walked to the large doorway and opening it stepped out onto the balcony and a rush of warm tropical breezes enveloped their lush bodies.

They were taking in the beautiful view as they sun began to set in the west and Erin and Ainsley stepped out onto the balcony behind the twins.

Ainsley turned to Erin and whispered so all could hear; "Erin isn't this view amazing?"

"Mmmmm sure is Ainsley, and the ocean and sunset looks fantastic too."

The twin giggled and turned towards the two blondes standing behind them. Their eyes were searching two sets of blue eyes and as Ainsley and Erin lowered their heads, the twins closed their eyes and submitted their waiting mouths to theirs.

Ainsley pulled Carrie Ann against her body and her hands resting on her hips lowered her mouth to Carrie Ann's. She teased her by lightly brushing her lips against hers.

Carrie Ann arched her neck trying to make harder contact, but Ainsley pulled back slightly and ran the tip of her pink tongue alone the bottom violet colored lip. She traced the lips with her tongue and plucked at her bottom lip with her lips. She pulled on it and her tongue shot out and ran along Carrie Ann's upper lip. She slipped her tongue into her mouth and flicked at her tongue and retreated.

Carrie Ann moaned in frustration as she wanted; no needed harder contact. She reached back and wrapped her fingers in Ainsley's blonde locks. As she pulled her harder to her mouth, Ainsley's hair began to come undone and it flowed down over her shoulders. When Carrie Ann saw the erotic sight, it turned her on even more and desperately wanted Ainsley more than anyone else ever before, not even her husband.

Ainsley gave in and started kissing Carrie Ann back harder and her hands now began moving about Carrie Ann's body. She cupped her full unencumbered breasts. Slipping through the opening of her dress, she cupped one large breast and squeezed hard. She felt Carrie Ann slump against her and moan deep in her gut. Her other hand traveled up to her neck and finding the fastener behind her, popped it open the halter top of the dress floated down her body and rested about her hips.

A shiver coursed through Carrie Ann's body from the excitement and the warm breezes bathing her half nude body. She gripped tightly onto the railing of the ship while Ainsley played with her body.

Ainsley's hands mauled her large tits. She plucked away at the stiff tips and her thumbs rolled the bright pink nipples. Her mouth attacked her slender neck and nibbled at her ear.

Carrie Ann swiped her soft light brown hair away from her neck giving Ainsley easier access to her sensitive flesh. Her head rolled around on her neck and she was moaning and groaning constantly as Ainsley licked and sucked on her tender flesh.

Ainsley's hands dropped from Carrie Ann's full swaying tits down to her waist. She tugged back and forth on the dress bunched around her body and it floated to the balcony floor. It was so breezy out on the balcony that the wind caught the dress and it flew off the balcony to the dark ocean below.

Carrie Ann perked up and lunged for her dress and nearly fell off into the water.

Ainsley caught her by the waist and held her from falling. The spell was broken and everyone began laughing. Ainsley turned Carrie Ann in her arms and for the first time tonight she realized just how sexy the twin was. "Come on Carrie Ann, let's head upstairs and get comfortable. Hopefully Patti Ann and Erin will join us as soon as they stop laughing."

Ainsley led the way and when she looked back she stopped. In the light of the room she could see how gorgeous Carrie Ann was. Sure she had seen her on the deck covered in oil, but there was something about seeing her in thigh high purple stocking, high heels and a tiny purple thong, her hair all scattered from the windy balcony, she couldn't wait to crawl between her thighs and eat her pussy till she came all over her face.

Taking Carrie Ann by the hand she led her up the stairs to the loft.

Halfway up the stairs Carrie Ann stopped. She was staring directly up at Ainsley's naked pussy. She grabbed Ainsley by the hips and stopped her forward progress. She settled to the stairs on her knees as Carrie Ann leaned forward and felt her tongue worm its way between her ass cheeks and stab directly into her tight lipped cunt.

Carrie Ann didn't know what came over her, but seeing that pussy open and close and open again as she ascended the stairs she just had to lick it. She held Ainsley by the hips and buried her face in her tight compact ass and she was slurping and licking at her pussy.

Ainsley let out a squeal and arching her back shoved her ass harder against Carrie Ann's invading tongue. She could not believe how good she was eating her pussy and she knew it would not be long until she came all over her pretty face.

Carrie Ann added her fingers to the onslaught. Her tongue flicked through the inner lips and sucked hungrily at the inner lips. Her fingers slipped in and began fucking the dripping hole. When her thumb came in contact with her stiff red bud, Ainsley collapsed on the stairs and began shooting her cum all over Carrie Ann's mouth. She was moaning and groaning as Carrie Ann continued to suck and finger fuck her hole.

Carrie Ann slowly knelt up and scooping up the excess juices from her face, she licked them up and turning Ainsley over, she kissed her hard, feeding her, her own juices.

On weak legs Ainsley stumbled up the stairs and flopped down on the bed and dragged Carrie Ann down with her.

On the balcony Patti Ann and Erin were getting more and more intimate by the second. Unlike Carrie Ann and Ainsley, Erin and Patti Ann were facing one another and both were trying to tease and dominate the other one.

Patti Ann would kiss Erin and pull away before Erin could respond the way she really wanted to.

Erin's hands seemed to be everywhere at one and it was making Patti Ann hotter by the minute. She would squeeze her ample ass. Separate her ass cheeks and slide her fingers in-between her cheeks and them move back to her thighs and belly.

Patti Ann rested her head on Erin's one bare shoulders and her lips were busy kissing and nipping at the tender flesh along her neck and shoulder blade. Her one hand came up and cupped one of Erin's firm tits. She marveled at how firm and full it felt in her palm. Her other hand moved to her back and finding the fasteners on the dress, opened it and stepping back dragged the black see through material with her. The dress covering Erin's full breasts fell away and Patti Ann drew in her breath as she stared at the luscious firm orbs; "Mmmm Erin, I wish my tits were as firm and standing as high as yours do!"

Erin swept a lock of light brown hair from her face; "Patti Ann, I just wish my tits are as great as yours after having babies, hell most women would love to have breasts like yours ANYTIME!"

Before Patti Ann could reply, Erin reached in and pulled one large orb from its hiding place. She cupped it, squeezed it and rolled the huge nipple between her thumb and index finger. As it grew, Erin tugged at it and lowered her mouth to the large nipple.

Patti Ann let out a growl and dug her fingers in Erin's lush blonde hair. It started to fall but before it could all come down, Erin rose up and covered Patti Ann's lips with her own. She loved kissing women; they were so much more deliberate. Women could kiss for hours, while men kissed briefly and then moved to other more interesting areas, at least in their opinion.

Once again Patti Ann's hands went to Erin's head and pulling it back, looked deep into her eyes; "Please Erin, show me how to love a women! I need you so bad, but don't want to disappoint you or make a fool of myself."

Erin smiled weakly and drew Patti Ann's head to her breast.

Patti Ann knew what she wanted her to do. She teased her briefly as she ran her tongue around and around the large aureole and sucked on the taut flesh around the nipple.

Erin groaned in frustration; "Oh you little tease Patti Ann, you know exactly what you're doing, now please stop teasing and suck on my nipples, they really need your attention!"

Patti Ann giggled and without answering took hold of one stiff nipple and slowly lapping at it drew it between her lips. She applied more pressure and sucked more of the nipple and aureole into her mouth. Her hands dropped to Erin's waist and wiggled the dress back and forth until it dropped past her bubble butt and floated to the floor about her ankles. Her hands immediately cupped Erin's gorgeous ass cheeks and her fingers found the puckered asshole and her fingertips tickled the starred hole. Her fingers dropped lowered and slipped back and forth across Erin's full thick lips and was rewarded with a gush of her creamy juices.

Patti Ann's one hand returned to Erin's asshole, now covered in her juices, she slid one finger into the tight hole. Just as she did that, her other hand found Erin's budding clit and uncovering it rolled it between her fingers,

Erin shivered as this so called inexperienced woman loved brought her to the brink of orgasm. With Patti Ann's mouth sucking on her tits, her one finger up her ass and the other hand diddling her clit she threw her head back, shoving her breast harder against Patti Ann's active mouth, she let out a low guttural moan and started cumming all over Patti Ann's hand. She shook and wiggled her ass as Patti Ann drove her finger deeper into her asshole. Her knees went weak and slid slowly to the floor.

Patti Ann stood over her with an evil look on her face. She raised her fingers to the mouth and keeping her eyes locked on Erin's smiled at her and began to lick the fingers that came out of her pussy and asshole; "Mmmm Erin, just like at dinner, nice and hot and sweet tasting. I still want to see how it tastes directly from the source."

Erin looked up at the so called lesbian virgin, still fully dressed, while she lay there on the floor totally naked. She knew she was going to fuck the living shit out of Patti Ann and was prepared to do that right now. With some sense of order being restored in her mind, Erin stood up, kicked off her high heels and taking Patti Ann by the hand led her to the stairs. "Come on Patti Ann; let's go see what the other two are up to. Get ready cause once I get you up there I'm going to turn you every way but loose!"

Erin followed Patti Ann up the stairs, after about four stairs her hands slid up under Patti Ann's dress and drew it up over her ass. Her hands gripped her tiny thong and pulled it down and off her legs.

Patti Ann stopped and leaning over placed her hands on a step above her. She wiggled her ass back and forth and was rewarded with Erin's tongue dipping deep into her puckered asshole. She licked up and down Patti Ann's crack and sucked hard on her asshole.

Patti Ann groaned and stepped up and ran up the stairs to the bed. She flopped down on the bed, her knees nearly touching the floor.

Erin was right behind her and once again continued her assault on Patti Ann's ass and pussy.

Patti Ann growled into the bedspread and gripped it with her fists as wave after wave of excitement coursed through her body. She raised her head and was looking directly into the eyes of her twin sister.

Carrie Ann's hair was covering half her face as she rolled her head back and forth. Her mouth was wide open as she was gasping for breath. She smiled weakly at her sister and in a soft whisper said; "My god Patti Ann, I've never cum so hard and so many times in such a short time. Ainsley eats pussy better than any man who's been down there. Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm cumming again!" Her eyes rolled back in her head, her body thrashed around on the bed.